Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Subscription Required to Post on Lodestone?Follow

#1 Mar 24 2013 at 8:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
728 posts
This is pretty lame >.>
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#2 Mar 24 2013 at 9:04 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
I can't even post on the FFXI forum <.< oh well. seems far more trolly over there.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#3 Mar 24 2013 at 9:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Yes it is quite... moody over there. I much prefer the clientel on these boards.
____________________________
Our team is like a flock of woodpeckers in a petrified forest. We just need to keep working and keep an eye open for opportunity.

FFXI
Toofar - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - WHM BLM SMN
Rafoot - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - THF SAM BRD
#4 Mar 24 2013 at 9:13 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
There were a couple threads I would have liked to reply to, one being about the casual vs. hardcore war...
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#5 Mar 24 2013 at 9:28 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
66 posts
Just wondering did SE also redo their website? I tried to log in and it said I needed to creat or reactivate my account "can't remember but all my old games that I had registered with them where gone? Now their message board looks like the opposite it's like everyone there is giving SE a reach around! Nothing is questioned just how great SE is and their games are? Makes me think its all bull?
#6 Mar 24 2013 at 9:38 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
bibibook1 wrote:
Just wondering did SE also redo their website? I tried to log in and it said I needed to creat or reactivate my account "can't remember but all my old games that I had registered with them where gone? Now their message board looks like the opposite it's like everyone there is giving SE a reach around! Nothing is questioned just how great SE is and their games are? Makes me think its all bull?


After you log in, is the website showing EU or NA? I know every time I log into the NA website, it redirects me to a ghost account on the EU website.
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#7 Mar 24 2013 at 10:23 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
66 posts
I try NA but it wasn't until you mentioned the problem logging in games that where in EU format that I put it together and I was redirected to a EU account. I just sent an email to customer support ill give you a heads up when they respond.
#8 Mar 25 2013 at 12:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Well not being able to register a code all the way not to be able to post is quite lame to be honest. >_<
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#9 Mar 25 2013 at 12:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
972 posts
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.
#10 Mar 25 2013 at 1:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Yea but whats the point? They control 1 forum theirs and the rest internet can troll away. But if they wanted to prevent that they could just let all people with codes to register and keep the forum closed even to look at if you are not registered. Its by far retarded they don't let people with codes to register.
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#11 Mar 25 2013 at 1:51 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
Killua125 wrote:
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.


How can you post opinions for a game you've never played? If you don't have a reg code, then you never played....right? Or am i missing something?
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#12 Mar 25 2013 at 2:01 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.


How can you post opinions for a game you've never played? If you don't have a reg code, then you never played....right? Or am i missing something?



Oh come on, like you haven't came across any "i know everything and you don't" trolls lately. :P
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#13 Mar 25 2013 at 2:51 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Teravibe wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.


How can you post opinions for a game you've never played? If you don't have a reg code, then you never played....right? Or am i missing something?



Oh come on, like you haven't came across any "i know everything and you don't" trolls lately. :P


Strangely enough the last one was banned the same day or the day before this guy started posting. I call conspiracy lol. :P
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#14 Mar 25 2013 at 4:30 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
972 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.


How can you post opinions for a game you've never played? If you don't have a reg code, then you never played....right? Or am i missing something?


I do own the game and I'm registered to the official forum. I'm just making an educated guess as to why Square Enix would close off the forum.

People could ask questions about ARR and comment on dev blogs and videos. You don't need to have an opinion on whether FFXIV was good to participate over there.
#15 Mar 25 2013 at 6:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Killua125 wrote:
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.


You're channeling Poubelle aren't you.

They limit who can post to people actually playing, if people can't see the sense in that I can't help you.

That being said, they should have a few open forums, especially the General Discussion.

Frankly I can't stand some of the posters over there, if you think they're rabid fans you clearly haven't read enough posts. The rabid part is right at least Smiley: laugh

Edited, Mar 25th 2013 7:16am by Wint
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#16 Mar 25 2013 at 6:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Wint wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.


You're channeling Poubelle aren't you.

They limit who can post to people actually playing, if people can't see the sense in that I can't help you.

That being said, they should have a few open forums, especially the General Discussion.

Frankly I can't stand some of the posters over there, if you think they're rabid fans you clearly haven't read enough posts. The rabid part is right at least Smiley: laugh

Edited, Mar 25th 2013 7:16am by Wint


Yes but shouldn't they let people with codes in it as well? Not people like me that have un registered but at least people that played the game and have a code but for 1 or another reason didn't have a subscription the last month. I read somewhere that even they don't have access.
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#17 Mar 25 2013 at 6:28 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Teravibe wrote:
Wint wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.


You're channeling Poubelle aren't you.

They limit who can post to people actually playing, if people can't see the sense in that I can't help you.

That being said, they should have a few open forums, especially the General Discussion.

Frankly I can't stand some of the posters over there, if you think they're rabid fans you clearly haven't read enough posts. The rabid part is right at least Smiley: laugh

Edited, Mar 25th 2013 7:16am by Wint


Yes but shouldn't they let people with codes in it as well? Not people like me that have un registered but at least people that played the game and have a code but for 1 or another reason didn't have a subscription the last month. I read somewhere that even they don't have access.


Absolutely, I don't know why registration is down. My best guess is they're changing the process and want to make sure those with codes who haven't registered yet don't lose something in the change (ie. you register now, in the transition, and somehow your registration is lost and now your code is worthless). Opening up at least a few forums to non-players would help with that too.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#18 Mar 25 2013 at 6:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I sent a DM to one of my SE contacts on Twitter to ask if there were plans to open up some of the forums to non-players or if there would be another way for those who have codes but haven't yet registered them to somehow be able to participate on the official forums. I'll let you guys know what I find out, if anything.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#19 Mar 25 2013 at 6:47 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
bibibook1 wrote:
I try NA but it wasn't until you mentioned the problem logging in games that where in EU format that I put it together and I was redirected to a EU account. I just sent an email to customer support ill give you a heads up when they respond.


Well then your account should still be there on the NA side. In the post I made, I mentioned that I created a test account, and with that test account, I did a search and found my original account linked to both username and email, I just can't get into it due to the EU ghost account.

Looking forward to your update.
____________________________
DemonAdrastos of Titan(Retired)
PLD83, THF79, NIN85, WAR45, RDM45, SMN31, DRK37, DRG25
Windurst 10, Promathia COMPLETE, Zilart COMPLETE, ToAU 20

Paladin ~ Deimos Adrastos of Behemoth
#20 Mar 25 2013 at 10:16 AM Rating: Good
**
640 posts
Killua125 wrote:
It's to prevent too many negative opinions from being posted. If Square Enix limits their board membership to subscribers they can much more easily control the board.

This way most of the members are die-hard fans who will all group together against naysayers and make their opinions seem lesser.


This way efficiently remove any constructive criticism from people who are not currently playing their games. I also believe some of them who post are under the influence of post-purchase rationalization

Edited, Mar 25th 2013 12:17pm by Solonuke
#21 Mar 25 2013 at 12:07 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
Oh trust me, they only want the rabid fanboys in their forum, which is kinda funny when in their "Other" forum people bash the game, the population from the main forums cannot comprehend it..... Ah SE at it's best XD!
____________________________
MUTED
#22 Mar 25 2013 at 12:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Ostia wrote:
Oh trust me, they only want the rabid fanboys in their forum, which is kinda funny when in their "Other" forum people bash the game, the population from the main forums cannot comprehend it..... Ah SE at it's best XD!


My point is if that is what they wanted, that is definitely not what they got. There are hordes of opinionated, unhappy, incredibly critical people over there. There are some great posters as well but it seems like the negative out shouts the positive any given thread.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#23 Mar 25 2013 at 12:35 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
972 posts
I disagree. I have been using the official forum for its duration, and the membership is overwhelmingly positive about FFXIV, ARR, and Yoshi-P.

You can even look at the current hot topics and you'll see threads like this. "I want to make a thread where people post FFXIV media (Videos, Pictures, Music etc...) that puts FFXIV in a positive light."

It's all stuff like that. "Let's draw pictures of Yoshi-P, he's our God!" and so on.

You will find very little criticism about FFXIV, because it's heavily moderated. There a couple of negative posters, but most have been banned. If you're too critical about ARR, you'll get suspended.

Edited, Mar 25th 2013 2:35pm by Killua125
#24 Mar 25 2013 at 1:48 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
From my experience, people are just whining and not posting constructive criticism. I've seen very few good ideas to actually improve ARR that they can implement in the timeframe they have left for their planned summer release. "ARR sucks" is going to get moderated because the person is complaining about something that isn't fixable.

"The user interface in FFXI is outdated and made of fail" will get probably deleted.

"Let's brainstorm ways to fix the user interface in FFXI" won't, because it's inviting discussion and providing actual feedback to the dev team.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#25 Mar 25 2013 at 2:09 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
I was itching to start a post a while back in the FFXI forums to provoke thoughtful discussion of "Why does SE completely fail to understand PUP and it's automaton and why did they give them such a terrible new 2 hour?" or somethign like that.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#26 Mar 25 2013 at 4:08 PM Rating: Good
***
2,202 posts
Wint wrote:
Ostia wrote:
Oh trust me, they only want the rabid fanboys in their forum, which is kinda funny when in their "Other" forum people bash the game, the population from the main forums cannot comprehend it..... Ah SE at it's best XD!


My point is if that is what they wanted, that is definitely not what they got. There are hordes of opinionated, unhappy, incredibly critical people over there. There are some great posters as well but it seems like the negative out shouts the positive any given thread.


Wint wrote:
Ostia wrote:
Oh trust me, they only want the rabid fanboys in their forum, which is kinda funny when in their "Other" forum people bash the game, the population from the main forums cannot comprehend it..... Ah SE at it's best XD!


My point is if that is what they wanted, that is definitely not what they got. There are hordes of opinionated, unhappy, incredibly critical people over there. There are some great posters as well but it seems like the negative out shouts the positive any given thread.


On the Official Forums ? Hordes ? Hordes seems to imply a very huge number, in all reality is more like 10 people at most, and people get moderated for actually making valid criticism about SE or FFXIV, for example the failed Flood.... I got suspended for that one LOL!
____________________________
MUTED
#27 Mar 26 2013 at 8:08 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,122 posts
Reading the official forums makes me convinced that the average age of the user base is around 15..
#28 Mar 26 2013 at 9:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
This is rather apt:

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20080227
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#29 Mar 26 2013 at 9:26 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
972 posts
Pretty much. "Epic memes" and "random kitties XD" rule the board, which is mostly why I'm not browsing it anymore.
#30 Mar 26 2013 at 11:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,310 posts
DamienSScott wrote:
I was itching to start a post a while back in the FFXI forums to provoke thoughtful discussion of "Why does SE completely fail to understand PUP and it's automaton and why did they give them such a terrible new 2 hour?" or somethign like that.


It could have been worse. You could have been like summoners who had zero melee skill and had to pay 20mp a tick to watch their Fire Spirit feed a mob tp and cast Burn on it every 45 seconds instead of the Fire IV you wanted, or worse, it decides to cast ancient magic for 20 seconds just to have it interrupted. And then you get to watch a new job, PUP, come along who can melee decently and whose pet stays out for free and constantly casts the most appropriate maximum tier damage spells for free 3 times a minute without needing rest... all that and PUP is still considered a loljob... and suddenly you feel very inadequate for playing summoner ._.

I think I need to be alone now.
#31 Mar 28 2013 at 6:55 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Wint wrote:
I sent a DM to one of my SE contacts on Twitter to ask if there were plans to open up some of the forums to non-players or if there would be another way for those who have codes but haven't yet registered them to somehow be able to participate on the official forums. I'll let you guys know what I find out, if anything.


So i am guessing they didn't reply?
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#32 Mar 28 2013 at 7:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
No they did, but it wasn't the answer you wanted Smiley: frown

Sounds like SE Japan just isn't open to letting non-players post in the game forums, and there doesn't seem to be a solution to allow people to register their codes while the game is being developed.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#33 Mar 28 2013 at 7:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Mmm, nevertheless thanks for taking the time to ask around about it.
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#34 Mar 28 2013 at 10:07 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
972 posts
Wint wrote:
No they did, but it wasn't the answer you wanted Smiley: frown

Sounds like SE Japan just isn't open to letting non-players post in the game forums, and there doesn't seem to be a solution to allow people to register their codes while the game is being developed.


Yup. Refer to my first post ITT. Only longtime dedicated customers allowed over there. It's sad that people will go to the official forums to gather opinions and not realize how incredibly biased it is.
#35 Mar 28 2013 at 10:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Killua125 wrote:
Wint wrote:
No they did, but it wasn't the answer you wanted Smiley: frown

Sounds like SE Japan just isn't open to letting non-players post in the game forums, and there doesn't seem to be a solution to allow people to register their codes while the game is being developed.


Yup. Refer to my first post ITT. Only longtime dedicated customers allowed over there. It's sad that people will go to the official forums to gather opinions and not realize how incredibly biased it is.


Are you trying to be an ***? Only people actually playing the game are allowed, as soon as people can register ARR they will be allowed into the official forums. This "long time dedicated customer" crap has nothing to do with it.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#36 Mar 28 2013 at 10:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Yep its the same in wow forums as well, and in eve online forums too. You can see the threads (not all of them in some cases) but you can't post in them. Why should they allow someone without a subscription in the forums of the actual game?

With that been said they could have an open forum section but they don't really have too.
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#37 Mar 28 2013 at 1:12 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
972 posts
I'm not sure how I was being an ***. It is what it is. The official forums is entirely comprised of longtime fans of the game and series.

The people on the official forums had no problem whatsoever paying for Final Fantasy XIV in its prior state. It's obviously very biased.
#38 Mar 28 2013 at 2:21 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
66 posts
Demonadrastos wrote:
bibibook1 wrote:
I try NA but it wasn't until you mentioned the problem logging in games that where in EU format that I put it together and I was redirected to a EU account. I just sent an email to customer support ill give you a heads up when they respond.


Well then your account should still be there on the NA side. In the post I made, I mentioned that I created a test account, and with that test account, I did a search and found my original account linked to both username and email, I just can't get into it due to the EU ghost account.

Looking forward to your update.



Got nothing except an email saying it will be answeard, I'm thinking they trashed it as soon as they read it but I'll keep looking for a reply.
#39 Mar 28 2013 at 4:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Killua125 wrote:
I'm not sure how I was being an ***. It is what it is. The official forums is entirely comprised of longtime fans of the game and series.

The people on the official forums had no problem whatsoever paying for Final Fantasy XIV in its prior state. It's obviously very biased.


Well mate, when someone is paying and plays a game then it means he likes it. Why shouldn't be fans in the forums for the ACTUAL game? If someone doesn't like the game then he shouldn't freekin play it. With that been said why should he even post in the official forums of the game.

It is common sense not to be able to post in the forum of a subscription based game unless you are a subscriber. If you want to say something for the game and you aren't a subscriber simple post in the numerous other free forums (zam anyone?) and you are good to go.
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#40 Mar 28 2013 at 5:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I think our members are better anyway Smiley: grin
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#41 Mar 28 2013 at 10:31 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
Wint wrote:
I think our members are better anyway Smiley: grin


Oh i have to agree on that, people over there are kinda insane lol
____________________________
MUTED
#42 Mar 28 2013 at 10:33 PM Rating: Good
Ostia wrote:
Wint wrote:
I think our members are better anyway Smiley: grin


Oh i have to agree on that, people over there are kinda insane lol


Lots of Kool - Aid flowing over there.
____________________________
Our team is like a flock of woodpeckers in a petrified forest. We just need to keep working and keep an eye open for opportunity.

FFXI
Toofar - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - WHM BLM SMN
Rafoot - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - THF SAM BRD
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 60 All times are in CST
FilthMcNasty, Anonymous Guests (59)