so far im disappointed in these questions lol....come on folks!
They're probably already in the Beta so don't need to ask Wint about stuff they already know.
Well in that case I have a few questions of my own...
1. Does teleportation still use anima or does it use something else?
2. Will there be a means of inter-town travel similar to the mog house warp of FFXI?
3. Are there going to be more interesting areas compared to that of FFXIV 1.0 which, as most of us agree, was quite bland to say the least?
4. Will the control scheme be changed so that moving the camera does not spin the character on a single pivot without his feet moving like so many of us were upset about upon seeing the first videos?
5. Will the use of a controller completely rock our phaces off* ?
6. Lastly, how will the game run performance-wise compared to FFXIV 1.0, better or worse?
*for those of us who enjoy using a controller
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan
Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/