Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

New Benchmark?Follow

#1 May 22 2013 at 3:22 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
Any idea when that new Benchmark is gonna drop? I have Roegadyn taa-taas to slider.

Note to self: Sometimes sarcasm and self amusing jokes are lost upon those that enjoy the color red and clicking.

Edited, May 25th 2013 4:01pm by DamienSScott
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#2 May 22 2013 at 3:33 PM Rating: Excellent
*
229 posts
they said before phase 3 didnt they?

Edit: COuld have sworn they said character benchmark and summoner video was all coming out before beta phase 3

Edited, May 22nd 2013 5:33pm by SaitoMishima
____________________________
[IMG]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/anime_avatar_01.gif[/IMG]
#3 May 22 2013 at 3:35 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
456 posts
benchmark means i can jump on it and **** around with the char creator correct?
____________________________
Moderator-75thf 75nin 75pld Hume
LS- WanderingTrupaTricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diabolos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori Oni- 50MNK 20LNC 11GLD Miquote
LS- The Inner Circle
FC- Primal Bane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ultros~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#4 May 22 2013 at 3:42 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
655 posts
Mmoderator wrote:
benchmark means i can jump on it and **** around with the char creator correct?

Hopfully the new one will ahve that feature. But benchmarks are usally just ways to stress your pc to see how well it will do on a specific setting
#5 May 22 2013 at 3:45 PM Rating: Good
Mmoderator wrote:
benchmark means i can jump on it and **** around with the char creator correct?


That's just mean:

"Here! Create a character!...What? You want to run around and do something? Oh no, you can't do that."
#6 May 22 2013 at 5:02 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
660 posts
Might as well wait for the next beta phase at this point. I don't see the point of a character creator benchmark, just as the above poster said. Sadistic.
____________________________
Nasozan, Midgardsormr Server. R.I.P.
75 BRD, SAM, WHM; 74 THF, BLM; 69 PLD, BST.
Darth Howie wrote:
Woe unto he who tries to be helpful, for upon him shall be lain the burdens of all.
- Squall 15:11
#7 May 25 2013 at 9:58 AM Rating: Good
Speaking of benchmarks, I just downloaded and ran the exploration benchmark that's on the main site (I'm just now getting interested in this game again due to the proximity of the release date).
One thing that made me curious is the score I got. First, a little background. I got the CE of the first version of FFXIV pre launch, and put together a new computer in anticipation of that game. It wasn't top of the line bleeding edge, but it was I would say average or slightly above.
At the time my comp only got so-so scores on the current benchmark for that version, and the gameplay was spotty at best (my framerate would always choke when I was in Gridania or Uldah or wherever things were bustling or packed together).

Today I just downloaded the exploration benchmark and ran it on the exact same computer that I have had since the original FFXIV launch, no upgrades, and I got the following results:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Benchmark (Exploration)
Tested on:5/25/2013 9:05:34 AM
Score:10109
Average Framerate:94.130
Performance:Extremely High
-Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.


So my question is: WTF? Have they improved the bejeesus out fo the code or am I missing something? It looked really smooth with no slowdown or chop as it was running as well. I thought my computer would be much worse at running the game after 2 years or however long it has been. Instead it appears to be much better?

Is the benchmark a lie, like so many cakes?
____________________________
FFXIV - Neo Geo (formerly Droxy Durango)
FFXI - Brit *Manly man on the Fairy server*
{Retired for good in 2010 after the server transfer and forced name change)

#8 May 25 2013 at 10:09 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
660 posts
If you check out the System Requirements thread, you'll see that the devs have made the game much more accessible this time around. There's nothing to worry about, the benchmark didn't lie to you.

Edited, May 25th 2013 11:10am by Atkascha
____________________________
Nasozan, Midgardsormr Server. R.I.P.
75 BRD, SAM, WHM; 74 THF, BLM; 69 PLD, BST.
Darth Howie wrote:
Woe unto he who tries to be helpful, for upon him shall be lain the burdens of all.
- Squall 15:11
#9 May 25 2013 at 10:40 AM Rating: Good
Atkascha wrote:
If you check out the System Requirements thread, you'll see that the devs have made the game much more accessible this time around. There's nothing to worry about, the benchmark didn't lie to you.

Edited, May 25th 2013 11:10am by Atkascha


Awesome news, thanks!
____________________________
FFXIV - Neo Geo (formerly Droxy Durango)
FFXI - Brit *Manly man on the Fairy server*
{Retired for good in 2010 after the server transfer and forced name change)

#10 May 25 2013 at 11:04 AM Rating: Good
Chialing wrote:
Speaking of benchmarks, I just downloaded and ran the exploration benchmark that's on the main site (I'm just now getting interested in this game again due to the proximity of the release date).
One thing that made me curious is the score I got. First, a little background. I got the CE of the first version of FFXIV pre launch, and put together a new computer in anticipation of that game. It wasn't top of the line bleeding edge, but it was I would say average or slightly above.
At the time my comp only got so-so scores on the current benchmark for that version, and the gameplay was spotty at best (my framerate would always choke when I was in Gridania or Uldah or wherever things were bustling or packed together).

Today I just downloaded the exploration benchmark and ran it on the exact same computer that I have had since the original FFXIV launch, no upgrades, and I got the following results:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Benchmark (Exploration)
Tested on:5/25/2013 9:05:34 AM
Score:10109
Average Framerate:94.130
Performance:Extremely High
-Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.


So my question is: WTF? Have they improved the bejeesus out fo the code or am I missing something? It looked really smooth with no slowdown or chop as it was running as well. I thought my computer would be much worse at running the game after 2 years or however long it has been. Instead it appears to be much better?

Is the benchmark a lie, like so many cakes?


What resolution and settings was that at? Max?
____________________________

#11 May 25 2013 at 11:12 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
818 posts
Based on this thread I am about to download the current version of the Benchmark and run it again and see if I get any different score than what I had previously. Will post results in a bit.
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#12 May 25 2013 at 11:25 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
340 posts
Yeah check the resolution and settings. Because the default settings I think are 720p or lower. Go into the config and set it to 1080p and max and give it a whirl.
____________________________
WoW Blackhand-US-Date of Retirement: 9/21/2010... /Sigh
Devari - 90 Rogue 85 DK Druid/Mage/Warrior 70+

FFXI - Shiva "Retired.... Or not? One more try, honest."
Desmar - 65 Sam 36 Mnk 18 Thf 12 War

FFXIV - Devari Garamond - Sargatanas 50 Paladin / Culinarian / Weaver / Armorer
Beta - Devaria Ariadne - Ultros - Pugilist
#13 May 25 2013 at 11:45 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
818 posts
Okay I ran it at everything max at 1080p since I feel like the benchmark is most accurate running it with everything on and going from there.


...oddly my score is LESS than it was a month ago. I'm at 3,800 now whereas I was at around 4,200 last time I ran it. Is my computer aging or something?

Edit: I am updating my Graphics Driver and running the benchmark again.

Edited, May 25th 2013 1:46pm by electromagnet83
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#14 May 25 2013 at 11:55 AM Rating: Good
Good call on the settings. I didn't even check them on my first run of the benchmark. Basically the worst result I got is very high instead of extremely high.
Here is my first result without changing settings:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Benchmark (Exploration)
Tested on:5/25/2013 9:05:34 AM
Score:10109
Average Framerate:94.130
Performance:Extremely High
-Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.

Screen Size: 1280x720
Screen Mode: Windowed
Graphics Presets: Medium
General
-Improve overall graphic quality. : Disabled
-Disable rendering of objects when not visible. (Occlusion Culling) : Enabled
-Use low-detail models on distant objects to increase performance. (LOD) : Enabled
-Cache LOD data only when necessary. (LOD Streaming) : Enabled
-Smooth edges. (Anti-aliasing) : Disabled
-Increase transparent lighting quality. : Disabled
-Grass Quality : Low
Shadows
-Use low-detail models on shadows to increase performance. (LOD) : Enabled
-Display : Personal and Environmental
-Shadow Resolution : Mid: 1024 pixels
-Shadow Cascading : Normal
-Shadow Softening : Low
Texture Detail
-Texture Filtering : Medium
-Anisotropic Filtering : Low
Effects
-Naturally darken the edges of the screen. (Limb Darkening) : Disabled
-Blur the graphics around an object in motion. (Radial Blur) : Enabled
-Effects While in Motion : Display Own
-Screen Space Ambient Occlusion : Off
-Glare : Low
Cinematic Cutscenes
-Enable depth of field. : Disabled

System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor
4095.176MB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470(VRAM 3025 MB) 9.18.0013.1106

Benchmark results do not provide any guarantee FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will run on your system.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Website http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com
(C) 2010-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.


Now here is my second run through putting about everything at max and maxing the resolution:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Benchmark (Exploration)
Tested on:5/25/2013 12:44:11 PM
Score:5119
Average Framerate:43.361
Performance:Very High
-Easily capable of running the game. Should perform exceptionally well, even at higher resolutions.

Screen Size: 1768x992
Screen Mode: Full Screen
Graphics Presets: Maximum
General
-Improve overall graphic quality. : Enabled
-Disable rendering of objects when not visible. (Occlusion Culling) : Disabled
-Use low-detail models on distant objects to increase performance. (LOD) : Disabled
-Cache LOD data only when necessary. (LOD Streaming) : Disabled
-Smooth edges. (Anti-aliasing) : Enabled
-Increase transparent lighting quality. : Enabled
-Grass Quality : High
Shadows
-Use low-detail models on shadows to increase performance. (LOD) : Disabled
-Display : All
-Shadow Resolution : High: 2048 pixels
-Shadow Cascading : High
-Shadow Softening : High
Texture Detail
-Texture Filtering : High
-Anisotropic Filtering : High
Effects
-Naturally darken the edges of the screen. (Limb Darkening) : Enabled
-Blur the graphics around an object in motion. (Radial Blur) : Enabled
-Effects While in Motion : Display All
-Screen Space Ambient Occlusion : High
-Glare : Normal
Cinematic Cutscenes
-Enable depth of field. : Enabled

System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor
4095.176MB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470(VRAM 3025 MB) 9.18.0013.1106

Benchmark results do not provide any guarantee FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will run on your system.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Website http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com
(C) 2010-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.


Either way, it doesn't seem like I have much to worry about on this slightly out of date computer, which makes me happy.

Edited, May 25th 2013 1:00pm by Chialing
____________________________
FFXIV - Neo Geo (formerly Droxy Durango)
FFXI - Brit *Manly man on the Fairy server*
{Retired for good in 2010 after the server transfer and forced name change)

#15 May 25 2013 at 12:03 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
818 posts
Okay I'm confused. I updated my drivers and restarted. Ran the benchmark on what I realized to be default settings since I launched it again. I got a 2,200 this time on 1280X720 resolution. WTF? How did it get even worse than the first 2 runs at max resolution/settings?

Edit: Set benchmark back to 1080p and max settings. Scored a 3,900. I think it is safe to say this Benchmark is whack. Seriously.

Edit Again: This time I ran the benchmark on full with the exception that I checked "cache lod only when necessary" And I turned ambient occlusion to low because during the beta I could not for the life of me - even with my discerning critical taste (remember the grass discussion) - tell a difference with it on or off. Now I scored a 4,400.

Edited, May 25th 2013 2:15pm by electromagnet83
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#16 May 25 2013 at 12:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
When is the last time you performed a reinstall of Windows? I know it's extreme, but I always find my computer runs so much better after I reinstall windows and blow out all of the electronic "detritus" that builds up.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#17 May 25 2013 at 12:28 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
818 posts
Wint wrote:
When is the last time you performed a reinstall of Windows? I know it's extreme, but I always find my computer runs so much better after I reinstall windows and blow out all of the electronic "detritus" that builds up.


I actually just did recently which, on another note, fixed many of the issues I complained about regarding windows 8. It sleeps now, my cable card prompt in media center no longer comes up every time I launch it. Overall my computer is running great but the reinstall was the root of my outdated Nvidia driver. I seem to be running back about the same as I was pre-install as far as the benchmark is concerned.

The only difference in PC I see between my computer and the one above is the vRam. He has 4gb I have 1200. I have 16 Gb of ram however watching the monitor this game pegs it at exactly 2 GB at all times. Never higher, never lower. Cpu usage runs between 30-50% the entire duration of the benchmark. It has to be my graphics card right?

What's more perplexing than my current score is the fact that I scored 2,000 points LOWER with default settings and 720p then I did with everything maxed and at 1080p. That makes zero sense to me.


Edited, May 25th 2013 2:30pm by electromagnet83
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#18 May 25 2013 at 12:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Now that I'm running Windows 8, let me see what I get score-wise.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#19 May 25 2013 at 1:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Same as before, 5100 on maxed out everything (1920 x 1080 res).

For reference:

i7 2600k (standard clock)
8gb Ripjaws RAM
EVGA P67 FTW Motherboard
2x EVGA 650 Ti BOOST cards (SLI disabled)
Intel 520 series 180gb SSD
Windows 8 Pro

Edited, May 25th 2013 2:21pm by Wint
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#20 May 25 2013 at 2:25 PM Rating: Good
It's consistently 6900 for me, so not sure why you're getting so much variance.
____________________________

#21 May 26 2013 at 1:32 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
600 posts
Checked Benchmark with my rig at highest setting (1600x900, borderless window) and got 3220 score with avg framerate of 26.2. I checked again with custom settings noted below:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Benchmark (Exploration)
Tested on:5/26/2013 2:53:37 PM
Score:4993
Average Framerate:40.953
Performance:High
-Easily capable of running the game. Should perform well, even at higher resolutions.

Screen Size: 1600x900
Screen Mode: Borderless Windowed
Graphics Presets: Custom
General
-Improve overall graphic quality. : Disabled
-Disable rendering of objects when not visible. (Occlusion Culling) : Enabled
-Use low-detail models on distant objects to increase performance. (LOD) : Enabled
-Cache LOD data only when necessary. (LOD Streaming) : Enabled
-Smooth edges. (Anti-aliasing) : Disabled
-Increase transparent lighting quality. : Enabled
-Grass Quality : Normal
Shadows
-Use low-detail models on shadows to increase performance. (LOD) : Enabled
-Display : All
-Shadow Resolution : High: 2048 pixels
-Shadow Cascading : Normal
-Shadow Softening : Low
Texture Detail
-Texture Filtering : Medium
-Anisotropic Filtering : Medium
Effects
-Naturally darken the edges of the screen. (Limb Darkening) : Disabled
-Blur the graphics around an object in motion. (Radial Blur) : Enabled
-Effects While in Motion : Display Own
-Screen Space Ambient Occlusion : Off
-Glare : Normal
Cinematic Cutscenes
-Enable depth of field. : Disabled

System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 555 Processor
4092.156MB
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series(VRAM 2807 MB) 8.17.0010.1191


Benchmark results do not provide any guarantee FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will run on your system.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Website http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com
(C) 2010-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.

I'm assuming my graphics card is the best place to improve my score... any suggestions on my rig?
____________________________

Quote:
Fiddle Faddle!

#22 May 26 2013 at 2:01 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
818 posts
jayfly wrote:
Checked Benchmark with my rig at highest setting (1600x900, borderless window) and got 3220 score with avg framerate of 26.2. I checked again with custom settings noted below:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Benchmark (Exploration)
Tested on:5/26/2013 2:53:37 PM
Score:4993
Average Framerate:40.953
Performance:High
-Easily capable of running the game. Should perform well, even at higher resolutions.

Screen Size: 1600x900
Screen Mode: Borderless Windowed
Graphics Presets: Custom
General
-Improve overall graphic quality. : Disabled
-Disable rendering of objects when not visible. (Occlusion Culling) : Enabled
-Use low-detail models on distant objects to increase performance. (LOD) : Enabled
-Cache LOD data only when necessary. (LOD Streaming) : Enabled
-Smooth edges. (Anti-aliasing) : Disabled
-Increase transparent lighting quality. : Enabled
-Grass Quality : Normal
Shadows
-Use low-detail models on shadows to increase performance. (LOD) : Enabled
-Display : All
-Shadow Resolution : High: 2048 pixels
-Shadow Cascading : Normal
-Shadow Softening : Low
Texture Detail
-Texture Filtering : Medium
-Anisotropic Filtering : Medium
Effects
-Naturally darken the edges of the screen. (Limb Darkening) : Disabled
-Blur the graphics around an object in motion. (Radial Blur) : Enabled
-Effects While in Motion : Display Own
-Screen Space Ambient Occlusion : Off
-Glare : Normal
Cinematic Cutscenes
-Enable depth of field. : Disabled

System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 555 Processor
4092.156MB
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series(VRAM 2807 MB) 8.17.0010.1191


Benchmark results do not provide any guarantee FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will run on your system.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Website http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com
(C) 2010-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.

I'm assuming my graphics card is the best place to improve my score... any suggestions on my rig?


I'm looking to sell my gtx 470 with dual fan zalmann cooler installed. My score was lower but ran it on much higher settings. Let me run the same as yours real fast and I'll edit this post with my results.

Edit: Using identical settings as you I scored an 8240 - Extremely High. That's a pretty big improvement over what you have however it still won't achieve such a high score with settings maxed out, I can only get about 4,200 consistently. If you're interested in having a conversation about purchasing my card Private Message me.

Edit 2: I bumped the resolution to 1080p, and scored 7072, with all other settings equal.

Edited, May 26th 2013 4:18pm by electromagnet83
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#23 May 26 2013 at 8:25 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
600 posts
Thanks for reply Electro... I prob won't be purchasing any hardware for a long while now however lol. BTW, I unlocked my Phenom II x2 555 to the Phenom II x4 B55 and ran at same settings as last... the results:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Benchmark (Exploration)
Tested on:5/26/2013 10:20:20 PM
Score:6115
Average Framerate:49.349
Performance:Very High
-Easily capable of running the game. Should perform exceptionally well, even at higher resolutions.

Screen Size: 1600x900
Screen Mode: Borderless Windowed
Graphics Presets: Custom
General
-Improve overall graphic quality. : Disabled
-Disable rendering of objects when not visible. (Occlusion Culling) : Enabled
-Use low-detail models on distant objects to increase performance. (LOD) : Enabled
-Cache LOD data only when necessary. (LOD Streaming) : Enabled
-Smooth edges. (Anti-aliasing) : Disabled
-Increase transparent lighting quality. : Enabled
-Grass Quality : Normal
Shadows
-Use low-detail models on shadows to increase performance. (LOD) : Enabled
-Display : All
-Shadow Resolution : High: 2048 pixels
-Shadow Cascading : Normal
-Shadow Softening : Low
Texture Detail
-Texture Filtering : Medium
-Anisotropic Filtering : Medium
Effects
-Naturally darken the edges of the screen. (Limb Darkening) : Disabled
-Blur the graphics around an object in motion. (Radial Blur) : Enabled
-Effects While in Motion : Display Own
-Screen Space Ambient Occlusion : Off
-Glare : Normal
Cinematic Cutscenes
-Enable depth of field. : Disabled

System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 B55 Processor
4092.156MB
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series(VRAM 2807 MB) 8.17.0010.1191

Benchmark results do not provide any guarantee FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will run on your system.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Official Website http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com
(C) 2010-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.

Nice little jump imo. Smiley: nod
____________________________

Quote:
Fiddle Faddle!

#24 May 26 2013 at 8:31 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
818 posts
Very nice
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 100 All times are in CDT
Hyrist, Anonymous Guests (99)