Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Beta Emails for Phase 3Follow

#52 Jun 12 2013 at 3:29 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
Teravibe wrote:
DamienSScott wrote:
I guess It's been 5 months then, just checked My dates lol. Oh how time flies when you work nights...


Just accept it...SE doesn't love you...Smiley: tongue

Edited, Jun 12th 2013 5:24pm by Teravibe


Oh, I already figured that XD. Oh well, I shall have my revengance anyway! If I don't get in to Phase 3 I won't buy the Collectors Edition, That'll show em!
/powerlesssqueal
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#53 Jun 12 2013 at 3:33 PM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
To be honest, as much as I want to get into the beta for this phase (and it's an incredible amount), I probably won't even have much time to play on the weekends. Seems like every weekend of the summer is already booked up, so perhaps it's for the best... though I will be a bit annoyed since they did say all past players will be able to play this phase. Still confused as to why I didn't get the email other former players seem to have gotten today.
#54 Jun 12 2013 at 3:37 PM Rating: Excellent
BartelX wrote:
To be honest, as much as I want to get into the beta for this phase (and it's an incredible amount), I probably won't even have much time to play on the weekends. Seems like every weekend of the summer is already booked up, so perhaps it's for the best... though I will be a bit annoyed since they did say all past players will be able to play this phase. Still confused as to why I didn't get the email other former players seem to have gotten today.


I'm in the same boat. I'm on BF duty during the weekends so I won't really get to play until they extend the time.
#55 Jun 12 2013 at 3:43 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
530 posts
Nothing in Inbox. Nothing in Spam. Still holding out hope. There's always hope.
____________________________
i'm not saying, i'm just saying
_________________________
Babu Voyvoda - Hyur Midlander
White Mage
#56 Jun 12 2013 at 3:49 PM Rating: Excellent
**
598 posts
I am not usually a violent woman but swear I will lurk in the shadows and snipe Yoshi-P with a water gun every time he tries to light a cigarette if I have to wait for open beta.

I have waited years I tell you!
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#57 Jun 12 2013 at 4:02 PM Rating: Excellent
*
98 posts
ShindaUsagi wrote:
I am not usually a violent woman but swear I will lurk in the shadows and snipe Yoshi-P with a water gun every time he tries to light a cigarette if I have to wait for open beta.

I have waited years I tell you!


I'll be your accomplice~
#58 Jun 12 2013 at 4:05 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
Aekotie the Fussy wrote:
ShindaUsagi wrote:
I am not usually a violent woman but swear I will lurk in the shadows and snipe Yoshi-P with a water gun every time he tries to light a cigarette if I have to wait for open beta.

I have waited years I tell you!


I'll be your accomplice~


Count me in too lol

A whole platoon of snipers ><
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#59 Jun 12 2013 at 4:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
728 posts
I'll hobble over to Japan and shake my cane at him menacingly while saying ********** Hooligan!"
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#60 Jun 12 2013 at 5:35 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
262 posts
Still nothing yet on people getting their e-mails for phase 3 access?

The suspense of waiting on my e-mail to pop up is killing me.
#61 Jun 12 2013 at 5:40 PM Rating: Good
**
618 posts
Hatamaz wrote:
Still nothing yet on people getting their e-mails for phase 3 access?

The suspense of waiting on my e-mail to pop up is killing me.


Phase 3 is being broken down into 4 parts. I'm sure they are staggering the invites. Just because your spot is guaranteed by having a v1 account it doesn't mean that you will make it in the 1st invites sent out. Sorry :(

Keep checking your email though.... never know.
____________________________
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nghthawk Evenfall
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nytehawk Evenfall


Time is but a window,
Death is but a doorway,
I'll Be Back
#62 Jun 12 2013 at 5:58 PM Rating: Decent
*
138 posts
I would expect something like this (if they stagger them during the course of a month, which is probably how long P3 will last as they said):

1st wave - A good percentage (or all?) of 1.0 account holders who also applied for the beta using the same e-mail etc.

2nd wave - People from previous betas perhaps, and some general population.

3rd wave - Everyone, or almost everyone, who actually applied.

Phase 4 is open beta, so no application ought to be needed at all - Usually open betas are like "Join the fight now! Put your e-mail here" and then a code (if needed) and client download details immediately come to your email.

They might do things differently, but I wouldn't stray far from what I said.

After all, with 35 servers for P3, they are supposedly able to keep up with 35 x 5000 = 175,000 concurrent players. I know / saw that they have 700,000 applicants, however they are not projected to play concurrently, so...

We'll see! =)
#63 Jun 12 2013 at 6:00 PM Rating: Good
*
130 posts
700, 000 beta testers...I think they just haven't sent out any NA or EU invites yet

This will probably be like oprah. I get a car. You get a car. Everyone gets a car look under that seat NOW.
____________________________
Peregrine Falcon
Rendezvous Zone LS
Mrd/Con/BS/GS/Min
#64 Jun 12 2013 at 6:05 PM Rating: Decent
*
138 posts
Considering v. 1.0 was a disgrace and had so many issues, I'm quite glad to see they have several hundred thousands interested for the beta.

This might mean that if they handle things properly, they have a chance of maintaining a >1 million population past the free month. Which is awesome for an MMO really.

PS: Anyone got any idea how the ZAM rating thing works? My last few posts seem to automatically be set to 'Excellent', although I cannot fathom why. I broke the system? =)
#65 Jun 12 2013 at 6:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Sovjohn wrote:
Considering v. 1.0 was a disgrace and had so many issues, I'm quite glad to see they have several hundred thousands interested for the beta.

This might mean that if they handle things properly, they have a chance of maintaining a >1 million population past the free month. Which is awesome for an MMO really.

PS: Anyone got any idea how the ZAM rating thing works? My last few posts seem to automatically be set to 'Excellent', although I cannot fathom why. I broke the system? =)


It's your base karma. If you get a few more posts under your belt you will be bumped to Sage. There are some esoteric mathematics involved that I'm not privy to.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#66 Jun 12 2013 at 6:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
14 posts
**** I'll just check on the hour I guess^^, do post when u get a email guys-_-
#67 Jun 12 2013 at 7:06 PM Rating: Decent
*
123 posts
I'm still refreshing every 20 minutes. :<
#68 Jun 12 2013 at 7:10 PM Rating: Good
**
598 posts
I woke up this morning and checked my email. THERE IT WAS!!

No.

Just auto account for XI.

I've been checking every hour since then and reading the forums looking for the invite threads.
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#69 Jun 12 2013 at 7:33 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
ShindaUsagi wrote:
I woke up this morning and checked my email. THERE IT WAS!!

No.

Just auto account for XI.

I've been checking every hour since then and reading the forums looking for the invite threads.


Same here only I'm refreshing my email way more frequently lol
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#70 Jun 13 2013 at 1:40 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Sovjohn wrote:
I would expect something like this (if they stagger them during the course of a month, which is probably how long P3 will last as they said):

1st wave - A good percentage (or all?) of 1.0 account holders who also applied for the beta using the same e-mail etc.

2nd wave - People from previous betas perhaps, and some general population.

3rd wave - Everyone, or almost everyone, who actually applied.

Phase 4 is open beta, so no application ought to be needed at all - Usually open betas are like "Join the fight now! Put your e-mail here" and then a code (if needed) and client download details immediately come to your email.

They might do things differently, but I wouldn't stray far from what I said.

After all, with 35 servers for P3, they are supposedly able to keep up with 35 x 5000 = 175,000 concurrent players. I know / saw that they have 700,000 applicants, however they are not projected to play concurrently, so...

We'll see! =)


Somewhat correct yea. The difference is that the beta testers from previous phases are already in so there wont be a wave with us since we will be in from Friday.

edit: and again with this stupid down rate Smiley: lol everyone that reads this please down rate me i want for once to go sub-default cause this is ridiculous!

Edited, Jun 13th 2013 4:20am by Teravibe
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#71 Jun 13 2013 at 4:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
728 posts
benjjjamin wrote:
700, 000 beta testers...I think they just haven't sent out any NA or EU invites yet

This will probably be like oprah. I get a car. You get a car. Everyone gets a car look under that seat NOW.


Except with Oprah and her "free" cars people have to pay taxes on the car because she writes them off as prizes instead of gifts even though the car company donates them to her. A lot of people that got the cars ended up having to sell them just to pay off the taxes... Fun facts for all!

Oprah's official comment was, "Why should I have paid for them?".

____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#72 Jun 13 2013 at 4:40 AM Rating: Excellent
*
130 posts
DamienSScott wrote:
benjjjamin wrote:
700, 000 beta testers...I think they just haven't sent out any NA or EU invites yet

This will probably be like oprah. I get a car. You get a car. Everyone gets a car look under that seat NOW.


Except with Oprah and her "free" cars people have to pay taxes on the car because she writes them off as prizes instead of gifts even though the car company donates them to her. A lot of people that got the cars ended up having to sell them just to pay off the taxes... Fun facts for all!

Oprah's official comment was, "Why should I have paid for them?".


There was a cracked article on that! She got the tax credit for them.
To be fair we are working for free to troubleshoot SE's product so they can make more money with it.
____________________________
Peregrine Falcon
Rendezvous Zone LS
Mrd/Con/BS/GS/Min
#73 Jun 13 2013 at 4:45 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
728 posts
benjjjamin wrote:
There was a cracked article on that! She got the tax credit for them.
To be fair we are working for free to troubleshoot SE's product so they can make more money with it.


That's where I got the info from XD. I get all of my important world news from satire sites!

Yeah, it seems like there is a lot of that going on nowadays. Skyrim was riddled with bugs that players fixed months before their team got around to it. I remember back in the day actually getting complete versions of games that were good... Oh how I miss those days.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#74 Jun 13 2013 at 6:28 AM Rating: Good
*
144 posts
BAH! Still no emails have been sent out?!? SE make me angry! Im in beta but I want a friend in too and they being slow this time about sending emails! >:(
#75 Jun 13 2013 at 6:56 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Yeah, it's getting rather annoying. The beta is open tomorrow. I'd like to play tomorrow, but if they wait too much longer the download won't even finish by then (judging by how long they've taken in the past). I just don't understand what's taking them so long... didn't JP beta invites go out yesterday afternoon?
#76 Jun 13 2013 at 7:27 AM Rating: Good
*
144 posts
BartelX wrote:
Yeah, it's getting rather annoying. The beta is open tomorrow. I'd like to play tomorrow, but if they wait too much longer the download won't even finish by then (judging by how long they've taken in the past). I just don't understand what's taking them so long... didn't JP beta invites go out yesterday afternoon?

Yes JP got their emails and EU got a tweet or something saying something along the lines of "we know you are waiting, wait just a little while longer! Emails will be sent out in time for the test." or something to that ring
#77 Jun 13 2013 at 7:33 AM Rating: Good
Teravibe wrote:
Sovjohn wrote:
I would expect something like this (if they stagger them during the course of a month, which is probably how long P3 will last as they said):

1st wave - A good percentage (or all?) of 1.0 account holders who also applied for the beta using the same e-mail etc.

2nd wave - People from previous betas perhaps, and some general population.

3rd wave - Everyone, or almost everyone, who actually applied.

Phase 4 is open beta, so no application ought to be needed at all - Usually open betas are like "Join the fight now! Put your e-mail here" and then a code (if needed) and client download details immediately come to your email.

They might do things differently, but I wouldn't stray far from what I said.

After all, with 35 servers for P3, they are supposedly able to keep up with 35 x 5000 = 175,000 concurrent players. I know / saw that they have 700,000 applicants, however they are not projected to play concurrently, so...

We'll see! =)


Somewhat correct yea. The difference is that the beta testers from previous phases are already in so there wont be a wave with us since we will be in from Friday.

edit: and again with this stupid down rate Smiley: lol everyone that reads this please down rate me i want for once to go sub-default cause this is ridiculous!

Edited, Jun 13th 2013 4:20am by Teravibe


I rated you up. I got yo back.

And no email....
#78 Jun 13 2013 at 7:43 AM Rating: Decent
*
123 posts
Same. STILL no email.
#79 Jun 13 2013 at 7:50 AM Rating: Good
*
138 posts
I can't help but wonder if E3 has a detrimental effect on the e-mail status. Like, nobody is actually in the office he should be, whipping the proper sysadmins into sending out the mails! Smiley: tongue

(No e-mail arrived here as of yet :/ )
#80 Jun 13 2013 at 7:53 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
599 posts
Maybe they're trying to get them out at a time where the most amount of people could download the client to see if it has any effect for that many to be downloading it at once.
#81 Jun 13 2013 at 8:34 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,898 posts
1 new email... could it be!?!?

Oh wait, nope... just Groupon. I **** you to the 7th circle of ****, Groupon! Smiley: motz
#82 Jun 13 2013 at 8:36 AM Rating: Decent
*
123 posts
BartelX wrote:
1 new email... could it be!?!?

Oh wait, nope... just Groupon. I **** you to the 7th circle of ****, Groupon! Smiley: motz


Your pain.. I feel it.. I feel it. :<
#83 Jun 13 2013 at 8:43 AM Rating: Excellent
BartelX wrote:
1 new email... could it be!?!?

Oh wait, nope... just Groupon. I **** you to the 7th circle of ****, Groupon! Smiley: motz


You made me check my inbox, **** you...

New email FROM????

Amazon

Smiley: motz
#84 Jun 13 2013 at 8:44 AM Rating: Good
*
123 posts
Anyone wanna make a drinking game outta how many of us post about checking our emails? lololol
#85 Jun 13 2013 at 8:53 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
325 posts
Maybe they will come today since today is NA Live Letter Smiley: nod
____________________________
FFXIV
Name: Z'veagan Brolz
Server: Ultros
Linkshell/FC: Lootwhorindramafest
#86 Jun 13 2013 at 8:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
148 posts
I signed up for the beta using 4 different email accounts lol.

Still nothing. I'm probably out of luck this wave since I wasn't a 1.0 player, but who knows... that US PS Store Beta video thing gave me a twinkle of hope for some reason.
____________________________
Proud PS3 User

Final Fantasy Addict

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, goes unrewarded" -- Aesop
#87 Jun 13 2013 at 8:55 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Fishingquestions wrote:
Anyone wanna make a drinking game outta how many of us post about checking our emails? lololol


If I wasn't at work, I would absolutely take you up on that. Smiley: chug Smiley: boozing
#88 Jun 13 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
600 posts
So I have somewhat of a predicament, (I think...)
Ok, I used to play 1.0 and actually obtained Legacy status, even experienced the final battle and witnessed one of the greatest endings (End of an Era) in gaming history imo Smiley: nod.

After ending, I had planned on picking FFXIV back up once re-developed, but I not long after decided for personal reasons that I would not play and give up MMORPG's altogether. I ended up cancelling my SE Account that was tied to my primary e-mail.

Fast forward to earlier this month (even back to mid May) I picked back up on some details of ARR and,
#1: I am happy to see such big changes Yoshi and company have put together.
#2: I wouldn't mind getting into Beta to check out the changes and potentially change my mind on playing FFXIV again, (BIG MAYBE if what I've read about Casual Friendly content is true, Family First lol Smiley: laugh.).

This leads to my question. I registered my primary e-mail for the Beta AGAIN (I registered not long after V1.0 went down, actually got invite to Alpha, but i turned it down, and cancelled SE Account.)
As I went back to the SE Account Management System, I cannot recover the OLD account log-in info, and I cannot re-register using my primary e-mail. I take it I am out-of-luck on my primary e-mail sign-up for beta maybe?

My thought to counter-act this was to create another SE account utilizing another e-mail I have, and register for Beta that way, I just hope no issues come out of this.
____________________________

Quote:
Fiddle Faddle!

#89 Jun 13 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#90 Jun 13 2013 at 9:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Catwho wrote:
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.


I would be in if I wasn't at work, though I am 80% sure I can do my job drunk.
#91 Jun 13 2013 at 9:22 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
Catwho wrote:
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.


I would be in if I wasn't at work, though I am 80% sure I can do my job drunk.


I'm 100% sure I can do mine. I'm more worried about stinking of alcohol and being fired... if it weren't for that, I'd be all over this drinking game like Setzer on a slot machine.
#92 Jun 13 2013 at 9:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
This describes drinking while doing my job perfectly.

The Ballmer Peak:
Screenshot
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#93 Jun 13 2013 at 9:27 AM Rating: Excellent
BartelX wrote:
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
Catwho wrote:
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.


I would be in if I wasn't at work, though I am 80% sure I can do my job drunk.


I'm 100% sure I can do mine. I'm more worried about stinking of alcohol and being fired... if it weren't for that, I'd be all over this drinking game like Setzer on a slot machine.


Peppermint schnapps, if anyone asks it's a breath mint.
#94 Jun 13 2013 at 9:50 AM Rating: Good
**
598 posts
I'm starting to worry that maybe Japan capped out the first wave of ps3 invites.
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#95 Jun 13 2013 at 9:52 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
I'm trying to hold on to hope until the live letter today. I really hope he mentions something about it
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#96 Jun 13 2013 at 10:06 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Peppermint schnapps in hot chocolate is AMAZING in the winter time.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#97 Jun 13 2013 at 10:07 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
I'm Legacy, in Alpha, Phase 1 and 2... Where is my Phase 3 invite? Maybe they kicked me out for being too awesome?
#98 Jun 13 2013 at 10:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
You're probably not going to get a new email about it unless you were selected for the PS3 beta.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#99 Jun 13 2013 at 10:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
My god that drinking contest brings back so many memories!

Was in wow with some crazy guys from Norway and we were raiding. We decided in one raid that while we were raiding the guy that would say f@@ck would have each time to drink...In the end i believe 8 out of 10 of the guys including me were too drunk to actually do the raid. I believe i have the recording somewhere in my external hdd if i find it i will post it here! Smiley: lol

Edited, Jun 13th 2013 12:19pm by Teravibe
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#100 Jun 13 2013 at 10:23 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,898 posts
Teravibe wrote:
My god that drinking contest brings back so many memories!

Was in wow with some crazy guys from Norway and we were raiding. We decided in one raid that while we were raiding the guy that would say f@@ck would have each time to drink...In the end i believe 8 out of 10 of the guys including me were too drunk to actually do the raid. I believe i have the recording somewhere in my external hdd if i find it i will post it here! Smiley: lol

Edited, Jun 13th 2013 12:19pm by Teravibe


We tried "drink whenever an enemy dies" in swtor raiding... half the raid was too tanked for us to beat the first boss. Smiley: lol
#101 Jun 13 2013 at 10:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Catwho wrote:
Peppermint schnapps in hot chocolate is AMAZING in the winter time.


Fireball whiskey works well too.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 59 All times are in CST
Seriha, Anonymous Guests (58)