Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

ZAM Beta Server!Follow

#77 Jun 17 2013 at 10:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Based on comments from some of the tools in other forums, you should go with ZamGilSellers
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#78 Jun 17 2013 at 10:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Legion of the ZAMned
We be ZAMmin'
We Don't Give a ZAM
ZAM We're Good
#79 Jun 17 2013 at 10:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
supermegazeke wrote:
The fighting mongooses is a cool team name.

Rate up for the Futurama reference.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#80 Jun 17 2013 at 10:35 AM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
Call of the Wild ZAMs ;p
#81 Jun 17 2013 at 11:19 AM Rating: Excellent
I kind of like Zammer Time. :)

Or, we could be ZAMazing!

We could also ditch the ZAM angle and just have a regular linkshell name.
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#82 Jun 17 2013 at 11:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I like our LS name: LootWhorinDramaFest.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#83 Jun 17 2013 at 11:22 AM Rating: Good
******
49,736 posts
There's no drama like Kirin's Osode Drama.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#84 Jun 17 2013 at 11:36 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
How about a more subtle tribute to Pikko?

The ZAM Bento Brigade
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#85 Jun 17 2013 at 12:31 PM Rating: Excellent
We could totally have a name that has karma worke into it.

Karma Kings
Sage Legion
Karma Knights
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#86 Jun 17 2013 at 12:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Are you guys for sure staying on Ultros for launch? Our LS is discussing moving to Ultros from Cactuar for Phase 4 and launch.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#87 Jun 17 2013 at 12:36 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,736 posts
Thayos wrote:
We could totally have a name that has karma worke into it.
Karma Zameleons would be the most obvious choice.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#88 Jun 17 2013 at 12:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Thayos wrote:
We could totally have a name that has karma worke into it.
Karma Zameleons would be the most obvious choice.


/Thread Smiley: laugh
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#89 Jun 17 2013 at 12:38 PM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
Wint wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Thayos wrote:
We could totally have a name that has karma worke into it.
Karma Zameleons would be the most obvious choice.


/Thread Smiley: laugh


Agreed, that's a winner in my book.
#90 Jun 17 2013 at 1:15 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Agreed.

I'm staying on Ultros, because so far in Beta III it hasn't seemed overcrowded. The only time I had a frustrating issue with being unable to find mobs needed for a quest was the level 14 poison toads, and I think that's because of a lack of spawns and them only being in one tiny little pond.

Also Ultros is easy to spell.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#91 Jun 17 2013 at 1:17 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,712 posts
Ultros works best because it takes us 5 minutes to push weights off catwalks.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#92 Jun 17 2013 at 1:27 PM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
Archmage Callinon wrote:
Ultros works best because it takes us 5 minutes to push weights off catwalks.


Smiley: nod
#93 Jun 17 2013 at 2:28 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,418 posts
I don't see why we would move now. It's not like we have east/west coast servers. Might as well stay where we are.
Also "Karma Zameleons" totally wins.
____________________________

#94 Jun 17 2013 at 2:45 PM Rating: Excellent
I'm loving Karma Zameleons! :D

We should totally register the domain name karmakarmakarmakarmakarmazameleons.com for our linkshell Web site.

And yeah, we might as well stay on Ultros! Has a nice ring to it.

Or, a better domain, k5zam.com.

Edited, Jun 17th 2013 1:45pm by Thayos
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#95 Jun 17 2013 at 2:49 PM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
Thayos wrote:
I'm loving Karma Zameleons! :D

We should totally register the domain name karmakarmakarmakarmakarmazameleons.com for our linkshell Web site.

And yeah, we might as well stay on Ultros! Has a nice ring to it.

Or, a better domain, k5zam.com.

Edited, Jun 17th 2013 1:45pm by Thayos


Smiley: lol This just became an epic thread.
#96 Jun 17 2013 at 2:58 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
818 posts
Are the beta forums down? I can log in but when I try to post it says I don't have privileges. I didn't get banned for some reason did I???
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#97 Jun 17 2013 at 3:02 PM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
electromagnet83 wrote:
Are the beta forums down? I can log in but when I try to post it says I don't have privileges. I didn't get banned for some reason did I???


You can only post once per 15 minutes. Did you post something else recently?
#98 Jun 17 2013 at 3:20 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
818 posts
BartelX wrote:
electromagnet83 wrote:
Are the beta forums down? I can log in but when I try to post it says I don't have privileges. I didn't get banned for some reason did I???


You can only post once per 15 minutes. Did you post something else recently?


No
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#99 Jun 17 2013 at 3:31 PM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
Not sure then. Every time I think of troubleshooting a problem, this pops into my head.

#100 Jun 17 2013 at 3:54 PM Rating: Decent
3 posts
hey everyone just wanted to say hi

about 6-8 months ago i applied for a FF14 beta key, thinking i would either get one with in a week or just never get one ... well 3 days ago i got an e-mail from square not even remembering i applied opened it and began dancing and shouting !! i wasnt able to play version 1 so i have been waiting for reborn to go live for a while now and at this point i have only played about an hour of beta not counting char creation ... i finally got a day off work and was going to try to play a good 8-10 hours today and ofcorse the servers are down for maintenance lol ... so anyways i was searching for something on the server downtime and i came across this thread and thought i would start over on ULTROS and come make a post here as well ... ill try to grab kinebuds once the servers go back up or come back here and add my name if i cant get an invite to the LS ... hope to see everyone in game soon happy hunting and safe travels

so am i reading this right dunno how i missed this before ... we can only play fridays and saturdays right now ???

Edited, Jun 17th 2013 6:12pm by KineBuds
#101 Jun 17 2013 at 4:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,418 posts
ATM, friday and saturday only. Yoshi said he wants to have the servers on for an extended period of time later in Phase 3. I think phase 4 will be full time, but i can't say for sure.

Karma Zameleon .. you come and go (from the website), you come and go....
Sorry, had to do it lol.
____________________________

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 82 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (82)