Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Obligatory Screenshots Thread - Phase 3 BetaFollow

#52 Jun 16 2013 at 11:19 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
725 posts
supermegazeke wrote:
I wonder if there will be a way to take screenshots with ps3 version somehow, without using an actual camera.


FF11 we were able to take a screen shot with ps2. Yes, I'm hoping we can have it on ps3.
____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#53 Jun 16 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Decent
*
181 posts
SaitoMishima wrote:
I never took the time to find out, but now that beta is over I cant check but.. How do you take pictures Ingame?


The print screen button will take a screenshot. They are stored in the ~/my documents/my games/ ffxiv beta/screenshots folder

Strifefish wrote:
Great pix the Lala's are all so cute, I should have some roe pix up soon.


Most defiantly! Is it a melee class ? I would love to see it in action!

supermegazeke wrote:
I wonder if there will be a way to take screenshots with ps3 version somehow, without using an actual camera.


I would imagine there has to be a way. If not now then if hope by phase 4 or at least by release. I'd be interested in comparing them to pc.
#54 Jun 16 2013 at 1:07 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
424 posts
I would think it wouldn't be too terribly difficult. Games like MGS4 and GT5 had good picture modes and would let you copy photos to your main menu. I'm assuming you could just use a memory stick to swap them to your PC. I'll be bummed if they don't.
____________________________
MJK wrote:
Is this a test?
It has to be. Otherwise I can't go on.
Draining patience. drain vitality.
this paranoid, paralyzed vampire act's a little old.

[Charlie Towser-The Kraken Club-Ultros[NA]-WAR]
#55 Jun 16 2013 at 1:20 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
You know, we off the ZAM LS should have taken a group Photo... Damm! Next Time!
____________________________
MUTED
#56 Jun 16 2013 at 1:29 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
424 posts
Ostia wrote:
You know, we off the ZAM LS should have taken a group Photo... Damm! Next Time!


****! I could have been glorified in my lvl 12 diaper and my lvl 10 green booties! Failed opportunities... Smiley: frown
____________________________
MJK wrote:
Is this a test?
It has to be. Otherwise I can't go on.
Draining patience. drain vitality.
this paranoid, paralyzed vampire act's a little old.

[Charlie Towser-The Kraken Club-Ultros[NA]-WAR]
#57 Jun 16 2013 at 5:02 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
SaitoMishima wrote:
I never took the time to find out, but now that beta is over I cant check but.. How do you take pictures Ingame?


You can't yet, I don't think. Mine were taking using Paint Shop Pro 7's screen capture function.

I think the Paint program in Windows 7 and Windows 8 can handle it with the PrtScn key - just hit CTRL V to paste it in there.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#58 Jun 16 2013 at 6:47 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
61 posts
Ok think I have this figured out now. These are myself and a Miquote friend, and our Chocobo's and such. Sorry for all the edits.
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/4508/6f7g.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9821/fdz6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img6/4514/1vrk.jpg


Edited, Jun 16th 2013 9:17pm by Strifefish

Edited, Jun 16th 2013 9:17pm by Strifefish
#59 Jun 16 2013 at 6:52 PM Rating: Good
Catwho wrote:
SaitoMishima wrote:
I never took the time to find out, but now that beta is over I cant check but.. How do you take pictures Ingame?


You can't yet, I don't think. Mine were taking using Paint Shop Pro 7's screen capture function.

I think the Paint program in Windows 7 and Windows 8 can handle it with the PrtScn key - just hit CTRL V to paste it in there.


Nah, print screen saves it to your ffxiv my games folder.
____________________________

#60 Jun 16 2013 at 7:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
725 posts
Strifefish wrote:
Sorry my link's don't work. Working on it><


Edited, Jun 16th 2013 8:50pm by Strifefish

http://strifefish.imgur.com/all/


Edited, Jun 16th 2013 9:05pm by Strifefish


Not publicly available as of 9:15pm dst
____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#61 Jun 16 2013 at 7:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
61 posts
Grandmomma wrote:
Strifefish wrote:
Sorry my link's don't work. Working on it><


Edited, Jun 16th 2013 8:50pm by Strifefish

http://strifefish.imgur.com/all/

I know, I seriously spent more than 40 min trying different host's. I am PC illiterate.


Edited, Jun 16th 2013 9:05pm by Strifefish


Not publicly available as of 9:15pm dst
#62 Jun 16 2013 at 7:38 PM Rating: Decent
*
181 posts
Strifefish wrote:
Ok think I have this figured out now. These are myself and a Miquote friend, and our Chocobo's and such. Sorry for all the edits.
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/4508/6f7g.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9821/fdz6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img6/4514/1vrk.jpg


Edited, Jun 16th 2013 9:17pm by Strifefish

Edited, Jun 16th 2013 9:17pm by Strifefish



Wow, looks amazing. Have you done any level sink? How are the dungeons ?

I can't wait to try the duty finder.

Sorry for all the questions, but now that the beta is down again I find myself fiending for the game ; ;
#63 Jun 16 2013 at 8:59 PM Rating: Good
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/kp37.png/

My one shot of Limsa at night.
____________________________

#64 Jun 17 2013 at 11:28 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
61 posts
pulazka wrote:
Strifefish wrote:
Ok think I have this figured out now. These are myself and a Miquote friend, and our Chocobo's and such. Sorry for all the edits.
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/4508/6f7g.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img850/9821/fdz6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img6/4514/1vrk.jpg


Edited, Jun 16th 2013 9:17pm by Strifefish

Edited, Jun 16th 2013 9:17pm by Strifefish



Wow, looks amazing. Have you done any level sink? How are the dungeons ?

I can't wait to try the duty finder.

Sorry for all the questions, but now that the beta is down again I find myself fiending for the game ; ;



I had to lvl sync all of the dungeons because I started them at 18 instead of 15 (I did a lot of FATE) I did all the dungeons to just past lvl 20 Ifirit. The dungeons all got progressively harder but where fun. Dungeon 3 had a odd fight that was more about living VS killing. It was a slime and that's about all i can say without spoilers.
#65 Jun 17 2013 at 12:41 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
BECAUSE WINT SAID IT WAS OK!!! Sorry to those who can't look inside the Beta Forums. Is that mean?

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/40072-Post-screenshots-of-your-favorite-views!

Lots of nice shots for you to look at.


Edit: I didn't directly ask Wint.. He said we could link the forum in another thread and I took that as an answer to me being allowed to post this link, here. Come kill me if you want, Wint. /em shows his palms.

Edited, Jun 17th 2013 2:43pm by WFOAssassin
#66 Jun 17 2013 at 12:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I rated you down 10x, then up 10x.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#67 Jun 17 2013 at 12:51 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
Wint wrote:
I rated you down 10x, then up 10x.


Wait till you see that little guy on page 2, LMAO, crude but really funny. You will probably give me rate up but then take it away again for thinking something like that was funny... /em lowers his head, while grinning. Just the fact he posted that like it was nothing is funny enough.

Sorry everyone who can't see it... I really am. Maybe someone will copy some of the really cool photos for people.

Edited, Jun 17th 2013 2:52pm by WFOAssassin
#68 Jun 21 2013 at 12:47 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
655 posts
Ima BLUEBERRY! hehehe

http://imgur.com/fAhCntL
#69 Jun 21 2013 at 1:10 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
supermegazeke wrote:
I wonder if there will be a way to take screenshots with ps3 version somehow, without using an actual camera.


There was with the PS2 version (select button)...they saved to your POL account or something weird iirc.

Maybe linking them to your PSN account or something would work...
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#70 Jun 21 2013 at 1:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
I had to do this.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#71 Jun 21 2013 at 3:03 PM Rating: Good
***
2,214 posts
The PS3 system supports it, so the question will be if SE implements it (the API for the PS3 is such a pain in the neck to begin with...)
#72 Jun 21 2013 at 5:58 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,033 posts
#73 Jun 21 2013 at 6:42 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
611 posts
Catwho wrote:
There was no discernable lag during this FATE RAVE. Curraaaaazy.

____________________________
FFXI Ronyn RDM 75 (R.I.P.) -Fairy / BarretJax 95 MNK (Non-Active) - Asura
Ronin Olorin / Ronyn Oloryn (Active) - Ultros Server

"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence." - Max Ehrmann
#74 Jun 21 2013 at 7:49 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
chomama wrote:
Catwho wrote:
There was no discernable lag during this FATE RAVE. Curraaaaazy.



Smiley: laugh

And then this classic gem suddenly popped into my head.



____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#75 Jun 21 2013 at 8:57 PM Rating: Decent
*
181 posts
[img=239014]
Catwho wrote:
chomama wrote:
Catwho wrote:
There was no discernable lag during this FATE RAVE. Curraaaaazy.



Smiley: laugh

And then this classic gem suddenly popped into my head.

[youtube=O4gqsuww6lw]



Haha... Your post and this game, in turn, reminded me of this:

[youtube=zch69ZwGQ-4]

A few more images from :

[img=239008]
Guildleves with random new friends.
[img=239009][img=239010]
Unlocked CNJ. Gridania is amazing looking. I'm also really pleased with the airship system, mostly because it's nearlly the exact opposite of how ffxi's works xD.
[img=239012][img=239013][img=239014]
First instance with a pug. I can't wait for duty finder. Spamming /sh is getting old...
[img=239019]
The sun shines on Uld once more.
[img=239020][img=239021][img=239022]
New plunder from Sastasha, Tam Tara Deepcroft, and Copper Bell Mines.

One more level and I believe I get to start my choco quest xD!!!
#76 Jun 27 2013 at 9:49 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
16 posts
so i finally had some time to upload the screen shots i took from Beta phase 3, might be interesting for those who didnt get to try the beta
53 images in total, please feel free to comment if you want

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/Leo_Blue/library/FFXIV%20Beta%20screen%20shots
#77 Jun 27 2013 at 10:01 AM Rating: Good
**
325 posts
#78 Jun 27 2013 at 4:15 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
55 posts
Quote:
Ima BLUEBERRY! hehehe

http://imgur.com/fAhCntL



http://violetbeauregardefansite.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/5/5/11555662/181329211_orig.jpg
____________________________
Ultros server Phoenix Daewyn
Karma Zameleons
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 83 All times are in CST
Callinon, Lyrailis, squiress, Thayos, Anonymous Guests (79)