Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
This thread is locked

Now that the servers are down...Follow

#52 Jun 24 2013 at 7:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Nashred wrote:
Wint wrote:
Nashred wrote:
The problem is some people think god made them the ones to stand up for this game no matter what even if they are wrong.. If some states anything that could be improved on this game they have to jump down their throat.. ... There are things that are great and things that could be improved, its that way with all games. Then people get defensive because all these people jump down their throats., There are obvious trolls but on both sides.

Edited, Jun 24th 2013 9:29pm by Nashred


Yes, because if they disagree with you then they're obviously wrong Smiley: rolleyes



You know what I am talking about.. There are trolls on both sides.. The are those that are obviously on the forums to bash the game. But there are the ones on the other side who are always too positive or have to resort to name calling or calling you a troll right off the bat... It is like they take it personally. See they just want to chase you off the forum......A game cant be a 100 perfect or there would never be another game because it could not top it.


I agree people could be more civil, but sometimes its tough when you feel passionately. I've typed more than a few responses to some that I just never post since I'm an admin Smiley: laugh
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#53 Jun 24 2013 at 8:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,910 posts
Yes. Feedback should be given. Here, at ZAM, the discourse can be about anything but if you really wanted to provide something that will add to the game you post it on the BETA forums, not here. Here you can hone your point, gather some additional data, and generally discuss the game at large. This isn't the place to think they'll see your grand idea about managing TP at lv34. Here we can chat about the status and how the game's progressing, help each other understand the world and game mechanics. Here we can just shoot the breeze; ZAM isn't serious business (in regards to the game itself) we should know that. We should also note that none of us have played the full game, done all the dungeons, conquered all the end game content that will be there on day one and day three hundred and one. So we should all, those testing now, provide our grievances and plaudits to the developers and keep it relatively light here. I mean, we're a community right? We're here to have fun, no?
____________________________
Ultros: Brinna Vahn
#54 Jun 24 2013 at 9:40 PM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Nashred wrote:
The problem is some people think god made them the ones to stand up for this game no matter what even if they are wrong.. If some states anything that could be improved on this game they have to jump down their throat.. ... There are things that are great and things that could be improved, its that way with all games. Then people get defensive because all these people jump down their throats., There are obvious trolls but on both sides.

Edited, Jun 24th 2013 9:29pm by Nashred


What in the **** are you talking about? You were bashed in this thread for complaining that the beta wasn't open on Sunday to fit your precious schedule. You acted greedy and inconsiderate. What does that have to do with improving the game or people getting defensive?
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#55 Jun 24 2013 at 9:56 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
BartelX wrote:
Nashred wrote:
The problem is some people think god made them the ones to stand up for this game no matter what even if they are wrong.. If some states anything that could be improved on this game they have to jump down their throat.. ... There are things that are great and things that could be improved, its that way with all games. Then people get defensive because all these people jump down their throats., There are obvious trolls but on both sides.

Edited, Jun 24th 2013 9:29pm by Nashred


What in the **** are you talking about? You were bashed in this thread for complaining that the beta wasn't open on Sunday to fit your precious schedule. You acted greedy and inconsiderate. What does that have to do with improving the game or people getting defensive?


You are admitting it bashed!
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#56 Jun 24 2013 at 9:59 PM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Nashred wrote:
BartelX wrote:
Nashred wrote:
The problem is some people think god made them the ones to stand up for this game no matter what even if they are wrong.. If some states anything that could be improved on this game they have to jump down their throat.. ... There are things that are great and things that could be improved, its that way with all games. Then people get defensive because all these people jump down their throats., There are obvious trolls but on both sides.

Edited, Jun 24th 2013 9:29pm by Nashred


What in the **** are you talking about? You were bashed in this thread for complaining that the beta wasn't open on Sunday to fit your precious schedule. You acted greedy and inconsiderate. What does that have to do with improving the game or people getting defensive?


You are admitting it bashed!


Yes, and you deserved it. Stop posting like your needs are more important than the dev teams and you won't get bashed. If you act like a spoiled brat, expect to be treated like one.
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#57 Jun 24 2013 at 10:01 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
Most forums there are rules against that and people that bash other users are banned..

____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#58 Jun 24 2013 at 10:05 PM Rating: Decent
******
48,486 posts
Nashred wrote:
Most forums there are rules against that and people that bash other users are banned..
I'm sure Hello Kitty's forums will welcome you back.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#59 Jun 24 2013 at 10:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,330 posts
Nashred wrote:
Most forums there are rules against that and people that bash other users are banned..



Most forums also would have either gagged or banned you by now for derailing this thread for your personal soapbox instead of taking something of this nature to private messages.
#60 Jun 25 2013 at 12:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Nashred wrote:
Wint wrote:
Nashred wrote:
Strifefish wrote:
They close servers Sunday evening Japanese standard time (JST), that was about 5am EST.


Again no love from SE for north American players...

It is stupid. Why not leave our servers up.. But hey at least we have our own servers this time.


-------------------------
Also they will post the new schedule on the beta forums.

Edited, Jun 23rd 2013 11:36am by Nashred


Oh shut up. They're going by when their developers are going to be awake/asleep. Here's a surprising fact: the earth does not revolve around you.


Wow that was really called for...


You know why you shouldn't say that? Because there isn't only US and Japan in the world. If we have to speak about love what about the AUS guys or us the EU? Not only we also don't have good beta times but even after launch we wont have servers near us. Do you see us complain? No, so you should suck it up, at least you will have the servers outside your house not in a different continent like us.
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
1 2 Next »
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 68 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (68)