I had some questions regarding guildleves and how they function within a party. I'm aware you can adjust the difficulty level and mitigate it by having additional party members. Now here is my beef:
1) How many guildleves can an individual perform? Last I checked it was 3. Is this still correct?
2) When an individual initiates a guildleve within a party, does this action also use up one of the leves each party member has? I.E.: Can a party of 4 people do 12 guildleves? Or would that party be limited to three (or whatever the number is) and then have to wait on the cool down?
3) What is the difference between a guildhest and a guildleve?
1)You build up leve allowances over time. It caps at 99 allowances I think someone might have to verify this. The longer you go without doing leves the more you can do. Once you are out you have to wait to do more.
2) When you do a leve in a party anyone who has the same leve automatically uses theirs as well. The issue with party leves is if you do not have the same ones, which is very likely to happen, the person without it will only get mob xp (100-250xp a kill) people helping get no xp from completing the leve which is where almost all the xp comes from now. Bonus of partys is you can easily crank the leve up to max level and get more bonus xp. But I found the xp/rate is not too good due to the lack of all xp when you do not have the same leves.
3) Guildhest is sorta like a group leve. The rewards for it are much higher in terms of xp and such.
In leves a "wanted mob" can spawn this will give you a big xp bonus. This happens solo or in groups, chest with uncommon gear can also spawn. There is no NM as in XI nms in leves atm. Just slightly stronger mobs which give a gil/xp boost to the bonus rewards at the end of the leve.