Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

ARR EU Playstation Beta Keys insideFollow

#1 Jun 19 2013 at 7:40 AM Rating: Good
*
138 posts
Hello,

I suppose not a large percentage from ZAM is located in EU, but for those of you who are:

https://www.facebook.com/PlayStation.DE/app_184026455096557

Sony Germany offers beta keys for ARR, which work with Playstation, with a simple "Like" on that page. No idea if they will be exhausted anytime soon, but they might.

This will work for you if you want to use it for PC, or (more properly) for Playstation testing, but is an EU beta key, so other regions such as NA can't really use it.

Still, it may help. I secured one for a friend who has applied and got no code yet, if he doesn't get one by Friday I'll give him that one!

Enjoy! =)
#2 Jun 19 2013 at 7:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I'll let this stay here for now but guys please use the beta keys thread at the top for this kind of thing, thanks Smiley: wink
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#3 Jun 19 2013 at 8:40 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
95 posts
So this wont work if i'm not int NA or EU, is that correct?

Never mind, I just tried it and it didn't work for me. It is region based but I got the Beta Keys. If anyone needs one for EU region just let me know on a private message.

Edited, Jun 19th 2013 10:45am by PavetlXIV
____________________________
Pia Lior - Ultros
#4 Jun 19 2013 at 11:09 AM Rating: Decent
24 posts
Fantastic, I was able to register and begin downloading the game. Says about 4gb to go.

All the servers appear to be in maintenance, do we have to wait until this weekend to play? Or will I be able to play the beta as soon as it is done downloading?
Cheers again
#5 Jun 19 2013 at 11:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
SimonLeonhart wrote:
Fantastic, I was able to register and begin downloading the game. Says about 4gb to go.

All the servers appear to be in maintenance, do we have to wait until this weekend to play? Or will I be able to play the beta as soon as it is done downloading?
Cheers again


I advise you to check the beta forums, it announces the testing schedule which for the next test starts Friday at 2am Pacific.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#6 Jun 19 2013 at 11:36 AM Rating: Decent
24 posts
Cheers mate, I'll be on there playing straight away, as soon as it goes live this weekend.
Which server are most of FFXIV Zam on?
#7 Jun 19 2013 at 11:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Ultros, for beta and beyond.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#8 Jun 19 2013 at 3:09 PM Rating: Good
*
138 posts
PavetlXIV wrote:
So this wont work if i'm not int NA or EU, is that correct?

Never mind, I just tried it and it didn't work for me. It is region based but I got the Beta Keys. If anyone needs one for EU region just let me know on a private message.

Edited, Jun 19th 2013 10:45am by PavetlXIV


If you just want to use the key for a NA PS3 account all you have to do is download the client with your EU PS3 account then start it up with your NA PS3 account and you are set.
#9 Jun 19 2013 at 4:02 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
95 posts
Sovjohn wrote:
PavetlXIV wrote:
So this wont work if i'm not int NA or EU, is that correct?

Never mind, I just tried it and it didn't work for me. It is region based but I got the Beta Keys. If anyone needs one for EU region just let me know on a private message.

Edited, Jun 19th 2013 10:45am by PavetlXIV


If you just want to use the key for a NA PS3 account all you have to do is download the client with your EU PS3 account then start it up with your NA PS3 account and you are set.


Wow, this is correct and it works! Thank you very much for the tip! Now happily downloading :)
____________________________
Pia Lior - Ultros
#10 Jun 19 2013 at 5:05 PM Rating: Decent
37 posts
Says page doesn't exist?
#11 Jun 19 2013 at 6:21 PM Rating: Default
14 posts
The site don't work now :( please tell me someone got a spare key if so email me y2jakes@hotmail.com. I tried everything to get this :(
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 100 All times are in CDT
Callinon, Theonehio, Anonymous Guests (98)