Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

I forgot this morning before I left for work but..Follow

#27 Jun 27 2013 at 7:49 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
352 posts
Ill see you guys tonight!
____________________________
Goblin: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2192910/
Beastmaster ~<3 Cant wait.
Gold smithing till the day i die!
#28 Jun 27 2013 at 8:03 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
725 posts
PavetlXIV wrote:
Wint wrote:
Will someone launch the game client and see if the patch is up? It should be a Thursday morning ritual for you beta testers Smiley: wink


Following the ritual, I just finished downloading the patches. It was around 73 MB on the PS3. By the way PS3 users, note that there is a PS3 update, 4.46.


I was just going to post about the ps3 4.46 update. Cheers!
____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#29 Jun 27 2013 at 12:04 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
456 posts
anyone know what the ps3 update is updating?
____________________________
Moderator-75thf 75nin 75pld Hume
LS- WanderingTrupaTricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diabolos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori Oni- 50MNK 20LNC 11GLD Miquote
LS- The Inner Circle
FC- Primal Bane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ultros~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#30 Jun 27 2013 at 12:31 PM Rating: Excellent
*
106 posts
Mmoderator wrote:
anyone know what the ps3 update is updating?



Quote:

[NA] FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Updated (Jun. 27)

A version update was performed on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn at the following time.

* Clients will update automatically upon launch after the date and time below.

[Date & Time]
Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:00 a.m. (PDT)

[Affected Service]
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

[Update Details]
*Update details will be announced at a later time.

#31 Jun 27 2013 at 12:44 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
456 posts
ty for posting details ;) its really hard to navigate other sites while driving or just taking a quick look at phone sometimes...
____________________________
Moderator-75thf 75nin 75pld Hume
LS- WanderingTrupaTricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diabolos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori Oni- 50MNK 20LNC 11GLD Miquote
LS- The Inner Circle
FC- Primal Bane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ultros~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#32 Jun 27 2013 at 12:50 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
Mmoderator wrote:
ty for posting details ;) its really hard to navigate other sites while driving or just taking a quick look at phone sometimes...



Smiley: oyvey
#33 Jun 27 2013 at 1:38 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
818 posts
BartelX wrote:
Doh, I forgot my keyfob at home, so I have to wait until tonight to update the client. On a positive note, I was able to completely reformat my desktop and reinstall windows, which allowed to finally download the beta client on it. So now I'll get a chance to see Eorzea on max settings on my 42" tv instead of on ultra-low on my 15" laptop. I'm a happy camper. Smiley: nod


I had to d/l and reinstall due to a permanent crash. Only took about an hour total
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#34 Jun 27 2013 at 3:11 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
456 posts
just to clarify "while driving" was at red lights and traffic jamz... I'm not that *** that's doing it while movin down the road
#35 Jun 28 2013 at 8:56 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
Mmoderator wrote:
just to clarify "while driving" was at red lights and traffic jamz... I'm not that *** that's doing it while movin down the road


We all check our phone in the car, its not an issue unless you're the guy who slams his breaks because he wasn't looking ahead or the dummy who drifts over into someones lane and jerks back... I don't wish harm on people but I hope they drop their phone in the pile of poo that is in the toilet they just got up from while playing that bird game...

I was just giving you crap :p (no pun intended) lol
#36 Jul 04 2013 at 6:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
725 posts
Hmmm why no Thursday update?

1) No Thursday Update this week
2) No clearly defined end date for this weekend.

Something is afoot!

Or a leg, or a lag, or a drag....
____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#37 Jul 04 2013 at 7:11 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Grandmomma wrote:
Hmmm why no Thursday update?

1) No Thursday Update this week
2) No clearly defined end date for this weekend.

Something is afoot!

Or a leg, or a lag, or a drag....


Yeah I was wondering about this too.

____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#38 Jul 04 2013 at 7:16 PM Rating: Good
***
1,218 posts
Grandmomma wrote:
Hmmm why no Thursday update?

1) No Thursday Update this week
2) No clearly defined end date for this weekend.

Something is afoot!

Or a leg, or a lag, or a drag....


The door is a jar!
____________________________
"I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Gen. Jack D. Ripper, General, USAF
#39 Jul 04 2013 at 7:20 PM Rating: Excellent
*
232 posts
My guess is that they're putting the final touches on Duty Finder. It's probably delaying the update some.
____________________________
Don Fletcher (Ultros)
#40 Jul 04 2013 at 7:30 PM Rating: Decent
KarlHungis wrote:
Grandmomma wrote:
Hmmm why no Thursday update?

1) No Thursday Update this week
2) No clearly defined end date for this weekend.

Something is afoot!

Or a leg, or a lag, or a drag....


The door is a jar!


FrozenSherbet wrote:
My guess is that they're putting the final touches on Duty Finder. It's probably delaying the update some.


Something is up for sure.

No update, no end date? No problem!
#41 Jul 04 2013 at 7:36 PM Rating: Default
***
2,202 posts
Hopefully they extend the beat beyond the weekend a few days, to really test that dungeon finder.
____________________________
MUTED
#42 Jul 04 2013 at 7:47 PM Rating: Decent
fo' sho
#43 Jul 04 2013 at 7:53 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,232 posts
Ostia wrote:
Hopefully they extend the beat beyond the weekend a few days, to really test that dungeon finder.

Yeah I've only done Sastahsa so far. I was holding of until the dungeon finder was ready.

Question though: can you place yourself in the queue in more than one roll? I don't think they covered that in the video.
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#44 Jul 04 2013 at 7:59 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Ostia wrote:
Hopefully they extend the beat beyond the weekend a few days, to really test that dungeon finder.

Yeah I've only done Sastahsa so far. I was holding of until the dungeon finder was ready.

Question though: can you place yourself in the queue in more than one roll? I don't think they covered that in the video.


That's actually a good question, no idea, probably you can, if is anything like the WOW dungeon finder etc etc, tho i guess we will have to see in game, but it would make sense, considering any character can be anything in this game.
____________________________
MUTED
#45 Jul 04 2013 at 8:02 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
139 posts
Ostia wrote:
Hopefully they extend the beat beyond the weekend a few days, to really test that dungeon finder.


I hope so. I actually have saturday off work so I'm gonna mad rush up some more levels to reach me some dungeons...before they wipe them for phase 4 ._. ah well more classes to sample
#46 Jul 04 2013 at 10:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,779 posts
LebargeX wrote:

Question though: can you place yourself in the queue in more than one roll? I don't think they covered that in the video.


They covered it in a previous Q&A.

No, you cannot.
#47 Jul 05 2013 at 12:49 AM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
New Launcher Patch and small client update to DL as of 2:48am EDT
#48 Jul 05 2013 at 7:12 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Hyrist wrote:
LebargeX wrote:

Question though: can you place yourself in the queue in more than one roll? I don't think they covered that in the video.


They covered it in a previous Q&A.

No, you cannot.

Thanks :)
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#49 Jul 05 2013 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
*
144 posts
Hey wint, Can we fight Ifrit during beta phase 3? or is it phase 4 and forward that we can do Ifrit? ..Also didnt realize till this morning that we couldnt do class quests 20 or higher.. that sux lol
#50 Jul 05 2013 at 8:28 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
AlexandEric wrote:
Hey wint, Can we fight Ifrit during beta phase 3? or is it phase 4 and forward that we can do Ifrit? ..Also didnt realize till this morning that we couldnt do class quests 20 or higher.. that sux lol


Considering it is all wiped I can't see why it sucks, plus you still get your level 30 class quest skill from the Wandering Minstrel.

There is an ifrit fight as part of the main story line but it's not the primal fight for SMN if that's what you're asking about.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#51 Jul 05 2013 at 8:54 AM Rating: Good
*
144 posts
Wint wrote:
AlexandEric wrote:
Hey wint, Can we fight Ifrit during beta phase 3? or is it phase 4 and forward that we can do Ifrit? ..Also didnt realize till this morning that we couldnt do class quests 20 or higher.. that sux lol


Considering it is all wiped I can't see why it sucks, plus you still get your level 30 class quest skill from the Wandering Minstrel.

There is an ifrit fight as part of the main story line but it's not the primal fight for SMN if that's what you're asking about.


I dont mean it sux in a "shame on SE" way, just sux because I wanted more to do class wise lol. But thats cool no big. I was just a little surprised. I thought it would go all the way to 35. I only got to level 18 last beta so i was unaware the lvl 20 was not there. I look forward to fighting Ifrit tho! I got the quest que'd but I dont see anyone to talk to. Do you have to first make the party then it will let you through when you talk to the beastmen?
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 82 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (82)