I'm hoping to join a LS/FC geared more towards the casual gamer. I have played various MMOs over the past 10+ years, with FFXI being the longest MMO played (around 2-3 years)! Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to play FFXIV 1.0 due to school, but now I just recently graduated, so I'm looking to start playing!
Some info about myself, play style, what I'm looking for, etc:
- I live in California, so my time zone is PST.
- I work full-time in retail, so my hours of being logged on varies: 7PM-3AM or 11PM-3AM (During the days I work). Days off, I can be on from 12PM-Whenever!
- I have a significant other, so I won't be into the whole hardcore grinding to be "Server First." I however, wouldn't mind trying to meet during certain times to clear content with the LS/FC and complete endgame content at a comfortable pace!
- I would like to start on a new server.
- I'd be willing to level a character for the needs of the LS/FC! I tend to do heavy research for the classes I play, so it wouldn't be a problem if I need to switch to level a different class!
- I consider myself to be respectful and mature, and I would definitely help other members if they need help.
- I have a headset with a mic, so chatting will be fine if needed.
Any other info from me, feel free to ask! I haven't received a closed beta code (yet?), so I probably won't be able to join until Open Beta, but I wouldn't mind participating in the LS/FC forums/website until then (if you have one)!
Thanks for time and consideration!