Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

1 Hour Left!!! Follow

#1 Jun 28 2013 at 1:56 AM Rating: Good
***
2,202 posts
Servers will be up in an Hour!! If you are new to beta, join the Ultros Server! We currently have a ZAM based Linkshell, if you are already on ultros and are not a part of the LS, you can either contact me at Ostia Beoulve in-game for an Invite or leave a Pm if i am not online.

Have Fun Smiley: bah
____________________________
MUTED
#2 Jun 28 2013 at 2:06 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
599 posts
No Ostia, I'm still at work for another 8 or so hours. :|
#3 Jun 28 2013 at 2:14 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
Oh Damm! Well when you get back, we can run some dungeons or whatever, BartelX wanted to get a full ZAM group for giggles.
____________________________
MUTED
#4 Jun 28 2013 at 2:37 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
Bartel is a BAUSS Pugilist.. I had to run my PUG with him a bit and I was looking like a noob facerolling my controller without moving since I haven't really played it much since the first night of Phase 3.

My G/F might need Ifrit so it would be awesome to run it with some of you guys XD.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#5 Jun 28 2013 at 2:44 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
599 posts
I doubt i'll be able to get high enough to run any dungeons as I've been playing on Shiva.
#6 Jun 28 2013 at 2:49 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
I actually want to run a few dungeons or ifrits with Bartel to see who the best pug is Smiley: lol I already did ifrit, so we can do it if you need it for you or your GF.
____________________________
MUTED
#7 Jun 28 2013 at 2:51 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
Well she is a CON and I have GLA so we could start right up if shes up for it lol.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#8 Jun 28 2013 at 2:57 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
Oh cool, we can do that, just 2 more minutes XD!
____________________________
MUTED
#9 Jun 28 2013 at 3:00 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
I need to do ifrit, but i won't have time until i get off work.
____________________________

#10 Jun 28 2013 at 3:17 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
273 posts
Yep... set my alarm for 5 am to play a videogame. My priorities are.... EXACTLY where they should be Smiley: lol
____________________________


I probably understood about 1/10th of what was discussed in this thread and I'm sober as a rope. (I don't know if that's actually a saying or not). -Kierk
#11 Jun 28 2013 at 3:42 AM Rating: Decent
Guru
***
1,310 posts
Ostia wrote:
Servers will be up in an Hour!! If you are new to beta, join the Ultros Server! We currently have a ZAM based Linkshell, if you are already on ultros and are not a part of the LS, you can either contact me at Ostia Beoulve in-game for an Invite or leave a Pm if i am not online.

Have Fun Smiley: bah


Waitwaitwaitwait...

You--Ostia--YOU are counting down the minutes to play FFXIV!? A game you're convinced is hopelessly bad, and you can't stop yourself from warning everyone you meet about it over and over again in every thread you can find?

Could it be...

You haven't been completely honest with us? Smiley: rolleyes
#12 Jun 28 2013 at 5:32 AM Rating: Good
***
2,202 posts
Xoie wrote:
Ostia wrote:
Servers will be up in an Hour!! If you are new to beta, join the Ultros Server! We currently have a ZAM based Linkshell, if you are already on ultros and are not a part of the LS, you can either contact me at Ostia Beoulve in-game for an Invite or leave a Pm if i am not online.

Have Fun Smiley: bah


Waitwaitwaitwait...

You--Ostia--YOU are counting down the minutes to play FFXIV!? A game you're convinced is hopelessly bad, and you can't stop yourself from warning everyone you meet about it over and over again in every thread you can find?

Could it be...

You haven't been completely honest with us? Smiley: rolleyes


I have never said ARR is bad, i did said 1.0 was bad and a failure, i whoever had said ARR has some issues that i needs to address as far as combat and story progression and end game content (Which i have not touched because i have not reached a high level in beta to say for sure) but i have yet to say "Please do not play this game, is the herpes or w/e" Smiley: bah

Also i am kinda of the man in charge as far as invites into the LS is concerned so, i have been logging in, in order to keep the large amount of people that have asked me for invites into the LS Smiley: lol Go figure, most of you hate me, and here i am helping you guys out Smiley: lol
____________________________
MUTED
#13 Jun 28 2013 at 5:41 AM Rating: Decent
Guru
***
1,310 posts
Ostia wrote:
Xoie wrote:
Ostia wrote:
Servers will be up in an Hour!! If you are new to beta, join the Ultros Server! We currently have a ZAM based Linkshell, if you are already on ultros and are not a part of the LS, you can either contact me at Ostia Beoulve in-game for an Invite or leave a Pm if i am not online.

Have Fun Smiley: bah


Waitwaitwaitwait...

You--Ostia--YOU are counting down the minutes to play FFXIV!? A game you're convinced is hopelessly bad, and you can't stop yourself from warning everyone you meet about it over and over again in every thread you can find?

Could it be...

You haven't been completely honest with us? Smiley: rolleyes


I have never said ARR is bad, i did said 1.0 was bad and a failure, i whoever had said ARR has some issues that i needs to address as far as combat and story progression and end game content (Which i have not touched because i have not reached a high level in beta to say for sure) but i have yet to say "Please do not play this game, is the herpes or w/e" Smiley: bah

Also i am kinda of the man in charge as far as invites into the LS is concerned so, i have been logging in, in order to keep the large amount of people that have asked me for invites into the LS Smiley: lol Go figure, most of you hate me, and here i am helping you guys out Smiley: lol


I don't hate. I just didn't expect you to be like a kid on Christmas. I was just surprised, that's all. Smiley: lol
#14 Jun 28 2013 at 6:27 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
818 posts
Ostia wrote:
Oh Damm! Well when you get back, we can run some dungeons or whatever, BartelX wanted to get a full ZAM group for giggles.



Alla-ka-DAYUM
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#15 Jun 28 2013 at 6:27 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,910 posts
Random question: logged into my 1.0 character. I chose my main class to be MRD as it was my highest leveled one. It appears as though you have to go through all the hoops for the class, understandable, but there's no way to get past all the other stuff (chocobo, grand company--was maelstrom, etc.) without running through all the new prereqs?
____________________________
Ultros: Brinna Vahn
#16 Jun 28 2013 at 6:35 AM Rating: Good
**
640 posts
I'm suspecting stuff like airship pass to be unlocked through missions, decided to see if I could plow through them and they have decided level capped fights was a good idea to stop such thing.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 90 All times are in CDT
Adzieboy, Theonehio, Anonymous Guests (88)