Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Which server?? and questionFollow

#1 Jul 01 2013 at 4:49 PM Rating: Decent
20 posts
Which server is everyone going to I dont want to go to a legacy server with my old character so ill be starting over?
and what time are beta servers going to be back up eastern american time? Thanks in advance!
#2 Jul 01 2013 at 5:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
262 posts
Ultros server, and beta will be back up friday morning at 2 am pacific / 4am central.
#3 Jul 01 2013 at 5:45 PM Rating: Decent
20 posts


Thanks
!
Hatamaz wrote:
Ultros server, and beta will be back up friday morning at 2 am pacific / 4am central.
#4 Jul 02 2013 at 6:40 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
44 posts
Anybody who live in America, especially east cost, heading to Japan server instead of NA server? And why?

Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 8:51am by ilwhana
#5 Jul 02 2013 at 5:27 PM Rating: Decent
*
85 posts
anyone?
#6 Jul 02 2013 at 5:48 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
I think the consensus is Ultros for new players or fresh starts and Excalibur for Legacy players and new players who want an established server.
#7 Jul 02 2013 at 5:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
262 posts
killervick7 wrote:


Thanks
!
Hatamaz wrote:
Ultros server, and beta will be back up friday morning at 2 am pacific / 4am central.




I forgot to add that we have a ZAM linkshell that alot of us are in, and SwiftSkye has started a ZAM free company as well.
#8 Jul 02 2013 at 5:56 PM Rating: Excellent
**
598 posts
Hatamaz wrote:
killervick7 wrote:


Thanks
!
Hatamaz wrote:
Ultros server, and beta will be back up friday morning at 2 am pacific / 4am central.




I forgot to add that we have a ZAM linkshell that alot of us are in, and SwiftSkye has started a ZAM free company as well.



"Cheeto's" is the secret password for the FC. Shhhhhh!
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#9 Jul 02 2013 at 6:52 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Uuuuuuhhhhhhh. Bacon?

Lol
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#10 Jul 02 2013 at 6:53 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
262 posts
Application: Denied
#11 Jul 02 2013 at 7:44 PM Rating: Decent
*
210 posts
I'm really in a pickle about which server to join. I'm British, but I live in S.Korea. So the best time zone servers are the Japanese ones, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here for, and the language barrier. Then not sure where I will be going next. So if I join a European server, I won't be able to raid and if I join an American server, I won't be able to raid. And from my experience playing FF11 in this zone, I'll be forever alone for most of my play time (Weekday evenings) with both Europeans and Americans.

#12 Jul 02 2013 at 8:02 PM Rating: Excellent
*
232 posts
keflynmahon wrote:
I'm really in a pickle about which server to join. I'm British, but I live in S.Korea. So the best time zone servers are the Japanese ones, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here for, and the language barrier. Then not sure where I will be going next. So if I join a European server, I won't be able to raid and if I join an American server, I won't be able to raid. And from my experience playing FF11 in this zone, I'll be forever alone for most of my play time (Weekday evenings) with both Europeans and Americans.


How about joining a server with an Oceanic based linkshell? http://oceania.guildwork.com/ might be a good place to start.
____________________________
Don Fletcher (Ultros)
#13 Jul 03 2013 at 12:32 AM Rating: Decent
*
210 posts
Interesting. I wish it was international again like FF11. Thanks for the help!
#14 Jul 03 2013 at 5:37 AM Rating: Excellent
*
90 posts
keflynmahon wrote:
Interesting. I wish it was international again like FF11. Thanks for the help!



I really wanted to play on Odin again like I did back in FFXI but it's a EU server now and I don't want to deal with time issues. Peek times have to be my times now, where as before i would log onto Odin During NA prime time, EU prime time and JP prime times. I can't do that any more.

Honestly I think I'm gonna settle on Cactuar - I have a feeling it will be a cool server and the reality is it doesn't really matter cause each realm will have the people to get stuff done.

#15 Jul 03 2013 at 6:58 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
49 posts
I was going to start fresh, because I lost contact with my EG ls. Ultros was my destination, A lot of cool people on that server. Since beta P3, I have reunited with my old linkshell, so I will be heading to Excalibur to rock my 1.0 character, Scholar here I come!!
____________________________
Legacy character: Asam Tosam (to be renamed Sweet Tea)

Dedicated to XIV. Yoshi-p, you and the Dev. team did a wonderful job making 1.0 tolerable for us, and have done wonders to transform this game into what it is today! Keep up the good work!
#16 Jul 03 2013 at 11:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
154 posts
I'm on the Goblin server for P3, but I keep hearing good things about Ultros. My 1.0 char is on Excalibur and will stay there for launch.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 76 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (76)