Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Trying to get through a mission as conjurer (spoiler allert)Follow

#1 Jul 02 2013 at 1:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
Well I was trying to get through a mission as a conjurer i forget the name of it but it is the last big fight before the air ship pass on the main quest series. You have two fights during this battle.

My girlfriend made it through this mission no problem as archer but as conjurer it seems almost impossible.
Anyone get through this as conjurer or have any advice?. I have played FFXI so I know what tuff is but this really is hard. I will eventually get through it but was looking for advice on this one.

Kind of disturbing a mage has to go through the exact same mission as a DD with only one damaging spell at that level.
I tried to do damage to get through it and I also tried to heal my way through it. I am real good at figuring out how to do these things too and coming up with strategy.. I figured out how to get my girlfriend through, she died the first time.

I think this will get frustrating for allot of people that want to play mage if they have to level another job just to do missions. I think what is frustrating even more is not being able to skip the cut scenes and having to sit through them when you just want to get to the fight (I hope they put something in to skip cut scenes or just see them the first time.).. Also not having reraise and having to run back because people wont raise you when you fail, what is with people? I watched about 10 conjurers walk right over us.
Whats funny is my girlfriend will get raises far, far more often.

I know this mission is tuff for mages because when My girlfriend got her airship pass it was mostly DD's in the other cities and it is possible the conjurers there had other jobs for the fight.


Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:40pm by Nashred

Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:41pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#2 Jul 02 2013 at 1:59 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
138 posts
From what friend has told me, the way to beat this as Conjurer was as follows:


Stay out of the mage's range, not sure on this but apparently he doesn't move from his spot.
Cast Stone on the minion to get the heavy affect in, as well as Aero for some DoT on the mob (being instant cast helps).
Than it's more about kiting the mob and repeating this strategy, with it having heavy you can kite it pretty easily and Cure yourself when needed.
For poison, I believe with cure you can offset it until it wears off naturally, so the gist of is just pretty much DoT it until help arrives.


Again, I ain't tried this since I'm a MRD and not sure if there are some other strategies you could try. But I think this should work out :)

Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 8:10pm by Suijin
____________________________

#3 Jul 02 2013 at 2:02 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Here you go!Buy 5 antitdotes before attempting the next time.

For the first part of the mission, with all the NPC's, just focus on fighting the extra mobs that the "Wailer" and "Archer" are fighting. When the little flying monster thingy shows up I just hit him with that water knockback thing and keep Aero on him.

For the second part, pull the big gargoyle thing well away from the mage and just keep Aero on him. Kite him back and forth while staying out of range of the mage as he won't move. Stone as often as you can, and then save your knockback water spell for when you need to heal yourself. Pop the antidotes when you're poisoned.

When the thing is around 25% HP, the two NPC's from the earlier cutscenes will come and wipe the floor with the baddies.

Good luck!

____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#4 Jul 02 2013 at 2:07 PM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
I was able to skip some cutscenes with B on the 360 controller. Seemed like I had to hit it a couple times and then a "Skip Cutscene? Y or N" window popped up. B's the cancel button.
#5 Jul 02 2013 at 2:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
217 posts
(Spoiler Below)

You're right, it's not as easy as it looks and took me a couple of tries to figure it out.

What I did is: Ran to the back and took out the Mage to keep him from healing the others. He doesn't take very long to get rid of. After that, I ran up by the Moogle and mostly healed... throwing out a damage spell now and then. The Moogle is fighting the whole time and he does pretty impressive damage. Main thing is, keep yourself and the Moogle healed. Be sure to grab an Ether before you go, just in case.

Second fight, I simply healed and didn't try doing damage at all. It went very smoothly and I won it first try.

Final Boss fight: Stone seemed to do the most damage. I hit him three times with stone, One Aero, then a heal for me. Repeat until you beat him down.

Hope that helps. Good luck and enjoy your Airship ride! •Smiley: smile



Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 8:38pm by Lorielll
____________________________
Aeloriel Autumnleaf - Ultros Server

Karma Zameleons - LS
The Kraken Club - Zam Free Company

It's not the destination, it's the Journey!

#6 Jul 02 2013 at 2:19 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
trying to do most hard quest as conj at the start lvl to get the quest are insane hard this misson and later on after 15 trys, save your time fight any way till u get hit when you do run around with sprite and you will win np
#7 Jul 02 2013 at 2:31 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
I think most of you have the wrong fight..
The moogle/egg fight is easy.. You kill the healer first and then focus on the one the moggle is fighting. The moogle heals you.


This is the one with two rounds I am stuck on it is level 17. There are a bunch of mobs first with one big mob (beastman), then this gargoyle flys in.
Then the second round there are two mobs, one is a mage.

I get the first of the line killed either by healing or doing damage, It is when the second wave shows up (not second fight). My (npc) guys that fight with me don't stop them and they run at me, I could fight one but not two. I tried to hide and I still get two on me.


For archer I had her focus on the side mobs (beatman) then kill the gargoyle when it flies in then kill the main mob.
Second round I had focus on the mob that wasn't a mage because you get help with the mage..

Also I am a conjurer I don't get the spells someone listed above I only have stone and aero which don't do allot of damage

What worries me too is if they make these fights too hard for conjurers most people wont play it.





Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:40pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#8 Jul 02 2013 at 2:34 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Here you go!Buy 5 antitdotes before attempting the next time.

For the first part of the mission, with all the NPC's, just focus on fighting the extra mobs that the "Wailer" and "Archer" are fighting. When the little flying monster thingy shows up I just hit him with that water knockback thing and keep Aero on him.

For the second part, pull the big gargoyle thing well away from the mage and just keep Aero on him. Kite him back and forth while staying out of range of the mage as he won't move. Stone as often as you can, and then save your knockback water spell for when you need to heal yourself. Pop the antidotes when you're poisoned.

When the thing is around 25% HP, the two NPC's from the earlier cutscenes will come and wipe the floor with the baddies.

Good luck!



You got the right fight wrong job though maybe...
Water kickback?


Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:38pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#9 Jul 02 2013 at 2:44 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
71 posts
Nashred wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Here you go!Buy 5 antitdotes before attempting the next time.

For the first part of the mission, with all the NPC's, just focus on fighting the extra mobs that the "Wailer" and "Archer" are fighting. When the little flying monster thingy shows up I just hit him with that water knockback thing and keep Aero on him.

For the second part, pull the big gargoyle thing well away from the mage and just keep Aero on him. Kite him back and forth while staying out of range of the mage as he won't move. Stone as often as you can, and then save your knockback water spell for when you need to heal yourself. Pop the antidotes when you're poisoned.

When the thing is around 25% HP, the two NPC's from the earlier cutscenes will come and wipe the floor with the baddies.

Good luck!



You got the right fight wrong job though maybe...
Water kickback?


Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:38pm by Nashred


for the "Water Kickback" finish your level 15 class quest.
#10 Jul 02 2013 at 2:49 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
Kegoru wrote:
Nashred wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Here you go!Buy 5 antitdotes before attempting the next time.

For the first part of the mission, with all the NPC's, just focus on fighting the extra mobs that the "Wailer" and "Archer" are fighting. When the little flying monster thingy shows up I just hit him with that water knockback thing and keep Aero on him.

For the second part, pull the big gargoyle thing well away from the mage and just keep Aero on him. Kite him back and forth while staying out of range of the mage as he won't move. Stone as often as you can, and then save your knockback water spell for when you need to heal yourself. Pop the antidotes when you're poisoned.

When the thing is around 25% HP, the two NPC's from the earlier cutscenes will come and wipe the floor with the baddies.

Good luck!



You got the right fight wrong job though maybe...
Water kickback?


Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:38pm by Nashred


for the "Water Kickback" finish your level 15 class quest.


Oh crap, I didn't do that you are right.. I never saw another spell listed anywhere though. I was so focused on the main quest line at that point to get a airship pass to see the other cities.


Anyone else have method of beating this battle?

I sure hope they balance the fights based on jobs a little...


Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:50pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#11 Jul 02 2013 at 2:52 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Nashred wrote:
Kegoru wrote:
Nashred wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Here you go!Buy 5 antitdotes before attempting the next time.

For the first part of the mission, with all the NPC's, just focus on fighting the extra mobs that the "Wailer" and "Archer" are fighting. When the little flying monster thingy shows up I just hit him with that water knockback thing and keep Aero on him.

For the second part, pull the big gargoyle thing well away from the mage and just keep Aero on him. Kite him back and forth while staying out of range of the mage as he won't move. Stone as often as you can, and then save your knockback water spell for when you need to heal yourself. Pop the antidotes when you're poisoned.

When the thing is around 25% HP, the two NPC's from the earlier cutscenes will come and wipe the floor with the baddies.

Good luck!



You got the right fight wrong job though maybe...
Water kickback?


Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:38pm by Nashred


for the "Water Kickback" finish your level 15 class quest.


Oh crap, I didn't do that you are right.. I never saw another spell listed anywhere though. i was so focused on the main quest line at that point to get a airship pass to see the other cities.


Anyone else have method of beating this battle?

I sure hope they balance the fights based on jobs a little...


Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 4:50pm by Nashred


Yeah it's not listed until you unlock it. It will knockback and bind a mob while doing a little bit of damage. I'd really recommend getting it first. The fight took me several tries too, but what I wrote up is exactly what I did when I beat it...5th or 6th attempt I think.
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#12 Jul 02 2013 at 2:53 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
Ohh yea this was actually pretty easy once you know what to attack and kill. Being a CNJ doesn't matter.
#13 Jul 02 2013 at 2:58 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Here you go!Buy 5 antitdotes before attempting the next time.

For the first part of the mission, with all the NPC's, just focus on fighting the extra mobs that the "Wailer" and "Archer" are fighting. When the little flying monster thingy shows up I just hit him with that water knockback thing and keep Aero on him.


My problem is the second wave before the flying gargoyle not second fight yet anyway.. I get the first wave killed except the big mob and then it say second wave or reinforcments (or something like that) and I always have hate on me from two of them. The npc that fight with me never pick them up.
I have tried to hide and be as far away as possible.
This wouldn't be so frustrating if I could just go back in instead of having to run back to the fight and not do the cut scenes.

I will have to get knockback for the gargoyle.

LebargeX wrote:

For the second part, pull the big gargoyle thing well away from the mage and just keep Aero on him. Kite him back and forth while staying out of range of the mage as he won't move. Stone as often as you can, and then save your knockback water spell for when you need to heal yourself. Pop the antidotes when you're poisoned.

When the thing is around 25% HP, the two NPC's from the earlier cutscenes will come and wipe the floor with the baddies.

Good luck!


I have not made it to the second part yet.



Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 5:01pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#14 Jul 02 2013 at 3:00 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
The second wave their are 2 healer mobs called (Seecaller?) Or something sorry I can't remember. You need to kill them first or everyone dies. The 2 healers sit in the back behind the big guy after you kill the first wave.

Once you kill those healers everything gets easier the NPCs start beating down everything.

Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 5:09pm by Mopdaddy
#15 Jul 02 2013 at 3:48 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
95 posts
Nashred wrote:
Well I was trying to get through a mission as a conjurer i forget the name of it but it is the last big fight before the air ship pass on the main quest series. You have two fights during this battle.

My girlfriend made it through this mission no problem as archer but as conjurer it seems almost impossible.


Funny. A friend and me were doing this quest the same day and he finished the fight before me as a CNJ and I was playing ARC. Neither of us were aware of using antidotes, so I believe that is why I had to repeat it 5 times. However, he told me he did it in the first run and he told me that during the second fight, the help came after he finished killing the gargoyle (I still can't believe this, unless there is a bug or something). The strategy he used is pretty much what other have been posting here. I was actually kindda sad knowing that a CNJ made it in the first run while me, a DD, had to do it 5 times.
____________________________
Pia Lior - Ultros
#16 Jul 02 2013 at 4:51 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
725 posts
Thanks for the tips. It will help me when I encounter this.

I usually panic in a fight because I don't know what to expect, and by the time I relax, I'm close to death.

The golem fight I won the second time, but it left me with my hands shaking.

Cheers!
____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#17 Jul 02 2013 at 6:27 PM Rating: Excellent
*
106 posts
This is how I did the fight:

Step 1: Assist one NPC kill their targets. Don't draw aggro, and keep a good distance.
Step 2: Help another NPC.
Step 3: Wait for the second wave of birdmen to come out. Let the NPCs get aggro.
Repeat steps 1 and 2. When I did the fight, I just helped the left side. I let the right side guys completely alone.

I noticed that when I cured the NPCs instead of using offensive spells, sometimes the main guy wouldn't heal them or you. So consider keeping the cure in your pocket.

Once all of the minor birdies are gone, focus fire on the remaining one. Don't take the demon alone. This way, you'll have all the NPCs helping you on your target the whole way through.


For part two, I stood where I started and never moved. Prioritize actions as listed below.

1. Take off poison with an Antidote immediately. If your antidote is on cool down, cure bomb through it.
2. Use a hi-potion early in the fight in case you need the extra cool down near the end.
3. Use Fluid Aura every single chance you get.
4. Keep Aero's DoT up at all times.
5. Cast stone.

If you do it right, you should be in and out pretty easily. Once I got that strategy set, I managed to kill the demon very easily, and I was poisoned twice.
#18 Jul 02 2013 at 6:29 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
340 posts
One of the things I really enjoyed from these questlines was that I had to actually think outside of the box. It wasn't something you could just ask in guild/LS chat for a lvl 50 to come clean up for you. You had to figure it out.

The biggest tip I can offer you for the Mage & Gargoyle fight is to not hit the mage. When I didn't cast anything on him, he didn't cast anything on me. And I just aero-stone-cure rotated as necessary and won the day.
____________________________
WoW Blackhand-US-Date of Retirement: 9/21/2010... /Sigh
Devari - 90 Rogue 85 DK Druid/Mage/Warrior 70+

FFXI - Shiva "Retired.... Or not? One more try, honest."
Desmar - 65 Sam 36 Mnk 18 Thf 12 War

FFXIV - Devari Garamond - Sargatanas 50 Paladin / Culinarian / Weaver / Armorer
Beta - Devaria Ariadne - Ultros - Pugilist
#19 Jul 02 2013 at 8:01 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
Hankshmi wrote:
This is how I did the fight:

Step 1: Assist one NPC kill their targets. Don't draw aggro, and keep a good distance.
Step 2: Help another NPC.
Step 3: Wait for the second wave of birdmen to come out. Let the NPCs get aggro.
Repeat steps 1 and 2. When I did the fight, I just helped the left side. I let the right side guys completely alone.

I noticed that when I cured the NPCs instead of using offensive spells, sometimes the main guy wouldn't heal them or you. So consider keeping the cure in your pocket.

Once all of the minor birdies are gone, focus fire on the remaining one. Don't take the demon alone. This way, you'll have all the NPCs helping you on your target the whole way through.


For part two, I stood where I started and never moved. Prioritize actions as listed below.

1. Take off poison with an Antidote immediately. If your antidote is on cool down, cure bomb through it.
2. Use a hi-potion early in the fight in case you need the extra cool down near the end.
3. Use Fluid Aura every single chance you get.
4. Keep Aero's DoT up at all times.
5. Cast stone.

If you do it right, you should be in and out pretty easily. Once I got that strategy set, I managed to kill the demon very easily, and I was poisoned twice.


This is what I was doing for the first part exactly. But my problem is even when I hid behind a rock they still found me and agroed me. I kept all my guys alive but right as the second wave started a bunch of my helper npc ran forward and the new mobs ran right buy them at me ...

Really think there is some luck involved on this one.. My girlfriend had no agro and she stood right out there.


What is a fluid aura?
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#20 Jul 02 2013 at 8:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Fluid Aura is a class quest reward, level 15 I think? Does damage and knock-back.

Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 9:08pm by Wint
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#21 Jul 02 2013 at 8:09 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
340 posts
Fluid Aura is the lvl 15 Conjurer quest spell. It does a knockback and a root effect. As far as the first wave, if you stand on top of the "general" he periodically rains down arrows so if you get agro and you're near him his arrow rain will kill or take agro from anything near you. Assist the guys to the left and throw a heal if available. If you get threat or the lancers die, stand on top of the guy and hope for the best.
____________________________
WoW Blackhand-US-Date of Retirement: 9/21/2010... /Sigh
Devari - 90 Rogue 85 DK Druid/Mage/Warrior 70+

FFXI - Shiva "Retired.... Or not? One more try, honest."
Desmar - 65 Sam 36 Mnk 18 Thf 12 War

FFXIV - Devari Garamond - Sargatanas 50 Paladin / Culinarian / Weaver / Armorer
Beta - Devaria Ariadne - Ultros - Pugilist
#22 Jul 02 2013 at 8:13 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
PavetlXIV wrote:
Nashred wrote:
Well I was trying to get through a mission as a conjurer i forget the name of it but it is the last big fight before the air ship pass on the main quest series. You have two fights during this battle.

My girlfriend made it through this mission no problem as archer but as conjurer it seems almost impossible.


Funny. A friend and me were doing this quest the same day and he finished the fight before me as a CNJ and I was playing ARC. Neither of us were aware of using antidotes, so I believe that is why I had to repeat it 5 times. However, he told me he did it in the first run and he told me that during the second fight, the help came after he finished killing the gargoyle (I still can't believe this, unless there is a bug or something). The strategy he used is pretty much what other have been posting here. I was actually kindda sad knowing that a CNJ made it in the first run while me, a DD, had to do it 5 times.


Well your friend got pretty lucky because I had talked to allot of mages and they had tried at least 3 times or more and a couple were ready to give up. Also every CNJ that went in while I was there came out dead. Actually only one person made it through any job that I saw other than my girlfriend so It is a tuff fight. So much for a easy game...I don't like to hear people want to give up because I want this game to do well this time. People that are ready to give up wont buy the game. We are enjoying the game. I have to admit running back 5 times it did pass through my head too...

Truthfully I like some challenge .. I just hate having to run back every time I die and have to sit through a cut scene.. I will have to try what the person said above to see if I can cancel the cut scene but I hit every button on my controller and could not get through.. I am using the xbox controller wireless on my laptop.




Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 10:20pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#23 Jul 02 2013 at 8:31 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
desmar wrote:
Fluid Aura is the lvl 15 Conjurer quest spell. It does a knockback and a root effect. As far as the first wave, if you stand on top of the "general" he periodically rains down arrows so if you get agro and you're near him his arrow rain will kill or take agro from anything near you. Assist the guys to the left and throw a heal if available. If you get threat or the lancers die, stand on top of the guy and hope for the best.


Ok I will try that thank you.. Allot of time it is just as simple as where stand.. The whole moogle/egg fight if you just stand near the moogle he cures you the whole time.

Thank you and to everyone that helped out or still has advice.

Things will be easier when there is wiki info.... Actually I like that you don't need to look everything up for every quest like you did for FFXI,


Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 10:33pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#24 Jul 02 2013 at 9:27 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
197 posts
At least you can heal! :P

The Ul'Dah version is a very similar fight (2 waves of minions, then a mage + gargoyle fight), and is PAINFUL as a THM. The 1st phase is relatively easy (certainly sounds easier than the Grid version), provided you just assist targets, rather than fight yourself. Phase 2 is tough. Pull Gargoyle from mage, then basically, once you get hit with Poison, you toss an Antidote, Sleep, then retreat. At 3 sec left on sleep, I went Blizzard -> Transpose -> Fire -> Sleep, then retreat to starting position. With DR, the first sleep stuck for 30 sec, the 2nd for 15, the 3rd for 30, and so on. You juggle antidote & hi-potion cd's with small bursts of dmg until you hit ~30%, and your ***-kicking friend arrives, with his cures, and his tanking, and his all-around godliness! :)

Whilst it was an enjoyable challenge for such a low-level fight for me, for a new MMO player, with no concept of the usefulness of CC & the idea of sleep kiting, this fight would be near-impossible as a THM. Add in the fact that meds are basically necessary even to a vet, and can see lots of potential heartbreak here, leading to ragequits. I wouldn't mind a tutorial quest in the THM line that shows you how to use Sleep effectively (e.g. sleep 5 X mobs, then kill them), as it is possibly the most important spell in the THM ******** Lord knows I only started to see the usefulness of Hex on my Enhancement Shaman when I started soloing Heroic BC dungeons for fun/rep during WotLK (didn't play BC, you see). Wouldn't have done half the stuff I did without that spell.

Sorry, got off-topic. In conclusion, yes, with the defensive & HP discrepancies even @ 15 between DoW (esp. melee) & DoM, there needs to be measures taken to reduce the effective difficulty of these quests. Maybe trigger it so that, if you are a DoM, the NPC enters with the gargoyle @ 50%, instead of 30% for DoW. A crude solution to be sure, but you either need to change the quest (affects all classes), or tweak the classes themselves (balance issues, plus this close to launch as well). Plus you're not really making the quest easier for DoM, just bringing the difficulty in line with the DoW classes.
#25 Jul 02 2013 at 9:31 PM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
That level 15 THM class quest is sort of a tutorial in using the sleep spell.
#26 Jul 02 2013 at 11:46 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
197 posts
True - I thought it was more a tutorial in reading quest text though! I know many ppl skipped it (being in beta), and tried to take on 1 mob, that quickly became 4. :) Having a no-cd CC is a new experience for me though, so 4 x sleep + sprint felt ... a little wrong, somehow.
#27 Jul 05 2013 at 3:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
desmar That is all it took was standing next to the main guy.. he healed me the whole times.. It was upper simple now.. Wow......

Also TwistedOwel is right you can hit b on the xbox controller for the pc to exit cut scenes... But it does not have away to skip them on the ps3.
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#28 Jul 05 2013 at 4:37 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
456 posts
i constantly skip cutscenes on my ps3 its the circle button....
____________________________
Moderator-75thf 75nin 75pld Hume
LS- WanderingTrupaTricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diabolos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori Oni- 50MNK 20LNC 11GLD Miquote
LS- The Inner Circle
FC- Primal Bane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ultros~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 74 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (74)