Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Im So Done WithThis!Follow

#1 Jul 14 2013 at 11:14 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
655 posts
beta.. gimmie the game plz plz plz !!! im so burnt out on the beta right now due to thigns not saving but I wanna play so bad it hurts.. lol whos with me!!

#2 Jul 14 2013 at 11:20 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
/raisehand
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#3 Jul 14 2013 at 11:22 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
210 posts
I'm totally with you!! I've been so focused on the character wipes, that all I do is play around and try a little bit of everything.
#4 Jul 14 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Excellent
**
598 posts
I thought I was good with the wipe until late this morning when I knew I was logging out of p3 for the last time. Then I felt possessive for all the little bit I accumilated . My dungeon gear. Apple, my choco...

Just bring on phase 4 already!
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#5 Jul 14 2013 at 11:51 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,649 posts
I had to stop myself from leveling my GLA past level 32 because I knew there was no more content, but I enjoy the class a lot. I'm not sad about the character wipe, but I want Phase 4 to come so I can immediately get back what I lost and then some.
____________________________

#6 Jul 14 2013 at 2:06 PM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
silverhope wrote:
beta.. gimmie the game plz plz plz !!! im so burnt out on the beta right now due to thigns not saving but I wanna play so bad it hurts.. lol whos with me!!




This. So much this. I keep just staring at the icon on my desktop, desperately wanting to play, but knowing it will just get erased tomorrow. And now it seems like there will be a full MONTH before open beta (roughly). It's going to be a looooooong month.
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#7 Jul 14 2013 at 2:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,310 posts
Contrast this with the 1.0 beta...

Where the servers were ghost towns by the end of each phase...

Where the responding sentiment was, "I hope the next phase gets better"...

Where the beta boards were filled with pleas not to release the game on schedule...


Yeah, I'd say there's been some improvements.
#8 Jul 14 2013 at 4:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
728 posts
I'm burnt out as well, especially with all of the "ZOMG GOTTA PLAY ALL WEEKEND NO SLEEP!" beta times. I just hope that it doesn't transfer over to the actual game. Hopefully they have held back a lot of content, even pre 30. It was getting quite boring either running dungeons or doing leves constantly.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#9 Jul 14 2013 at 4:34 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
16 posts
im with you .. i was taking screen shots the whole time and getting all sentimental .. went to do the "color ur world" quest and found out i bought 11 orange juices by mistake instead of 1 .. so i went around giving everyone free juice knowing that it will all be wiped in less than 24 hours

and yes i spent the rest of my money buying and trying out different dyes :P

cant wait till the next time *__*
#10 Jul 14 2013 at 4:40 PM Rating: Excellent
*
232 posts
DamienSScott wrote:
I'm burnt out as well, especially with all of the "ZOMG GOTTA PLAY ALL WEEKEND NO SLEEP!" beta times. I just hope that it doesn't transfer over to the actual game. Hopefully they have held back a lot of content, even pre 30. It was getting quite boring either running dungeons or doing leves constantly.


With the amount of quests available in the first 20 or so levels, I'm hopeful. I didn't mind dungeons so much, but Leves were kind of bleh for me. The main thing I'm looking forward to is having access to jobs finally.

As for getting burned out, I stopped playing yesterday afternoon and haven't been on it since. I already figured out what class I want to play–ARC–and how to go about maximizing my time. I'll skip most of the non-scenario quests and just focus on getting to 10 right away. That way, I can burn through the quests on CNJ instead. Other than that, Phase 4 can't come soon enough.
____________________________
Don Fletcher (Ultros)
#11 Jul 14 2013 at 4:47 PM Rating: Excellent
*
153 posts
schneiderw wrote:
I'm totally with you!! I've been so focused on the character wipes, that all I do is play around and try a little bit of everything.


That's probably a really good thing... I've had the same thought process, and I know I've found a few things I love doing that I would have never otherwise tried.
#12 Jul 14 2013 at 4:51 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,098 posts
/cheers Things not being saved is my excuse for sucking big time in this beta.Smiley: lol
____________________________




[ffxivsig]459049[/ffxivsig]
#13 Jul 14 2013 at 5:07 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
488 posts
I have been riding around the higher zones right now.
#14 Jul 14 2013 at 5:19 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
35 posts
Mopdaddy wrote:
I have been riding around the higher zones right now.


I think I'll do just this!
#15 Jul 14 2013 at 5:26 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
12,622 posts
Xoie wrote:
Contrast this with the 1.0 beta...

Where the servers were ghost towns by the end of each phase...

Where the responding sentiment was, "I hope the next phase gets better"...

Where the beta boards were filled with pleas not to release the game on schedule...


Yeah, I'd say there's been some improvements.

It's a shame there's not a rank above Excellent. I rated your post up, anyway. In the spirit of it, mate.
____________________________
Blah
#16 Jul 14 2013 at 5:32 PM Rating: Good
***
1,622 posts
I'm with you, done testing. Want to play now! Since data is not saved, I haven't really progressed far but rather made a bunch of different characters to try races / voices / classes / starting cities so I know what to roll when it starts for real. I'm kinda picky especially about voices, I don't want to have to delete a character because I eventually start hating the voice in battle.

But I'm done testing, I know what to roll, where to start. Game's fine, just release it already Smiley: nod
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
#17 Jul 14 2013 at 6:02 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
I am going through all of these zones and the higher level ones are smaller then I thought... Is their more zones that just aren't released b.c it's beta?

I thought the whole top corner of East Shroud was a high level area but most of it is the outdoor duty Sylphlands.

Edited, Jul 14th 2013 8:52pm by Mopdaddy
#18 Jul 14 2013 at 6:31 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
325 posts
Yea I hear ya. Im ready for the real thing. Im happy the beta gave me a chance to get a feel for the game but now its showtime!
____________________________
FFXIV
Name: Z'veagan Brolz
Server: Ultros
Linkshell/FC: Lootwhorindramafest
#19 Jul 14 2013 at 6:51 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
763 posts
Mopdaddy wrote:
I am going through all of these zones and the higher level ones are smaller then I thought... Is their more zones that just aren't released b.c it's beta?


There is still Coerthas and Mor Dhona, they haven't been in the beta yet, but you can see them on the Tour of Eorzea Pt 3 video
____________________________
Mikhalia wrote:
I care that the "No Child Left Behind" act has failed you.
#20 Jul 14 2013 at 7:02 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
Mathisyn wrote:
Mopdaddy wrote:
I am going through all of these zones and the higher level ones are smaller then I thought... Is their more zones that just aren't released b.c it's beta?


There is still Coerthas and Mor Dhona, they haven't been in the beta yet, but you can see them on the Tour of Eorzea Pt 3 video

That's good to know then b.c some of these high level areas are smaller then I thought doing suicide runs through them.
#21 Jul 14 2013 at 7:03 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
297 posts
I stopped playing when I was done with the Main Story quests on Wed or Thurs. I was also dreading the character wipe, obviously whatever I do now will be gone. When Phase 4 comes, my character will have the name that will be whom I will be known as and the look that will stick for the next couple of years.

I did log on a couple more times to mess around with the HUD and the chat filters, changing colors around a bit to see what works best.

I also really need a LS when Phase 4 begins. I was pretty much solo and no one to talk to the whole time till I had to do dungeons.
____________________________
FFXIV - Ultros - Kraken Club - Karma Zameleons
Autumn Klmbkvist

FFXI - Fenrir (Retired)
Osmund
Diogenes

"Move with confidence."
"Anything worth doing is never easy."
#22 Jul 14 2013 at 7:09 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
123 posts
I did all three main city stories, raised every DoH/DoL to level 5 just to see them. Created so many elezen to figure out looks then remembered they're adding new customization options in phase 4 -.-
____________________________
Final Fantasy Radio
http://finalfantasyradio.co/
Amestra Blackoak Ultros Server
The Kraken Club

#23 Jul 14 2013 at 7:28 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
297 posts
SuikodenXXX wrote:
I did all three main city stories, raised every DoH/DoL to level 5 just to see them. Created so many elezen to figure out looks then remembered they're adding new customization options in phase 4 -.-


They are?! That's awesome. I'll most likely be spending a lot of time customizing the looks then, before getting back into the adventures.
____________________________
FFXIV - Ultros - Kraken Club - Karma Zameleons
Autumn Klmbkvist

FFXI - Fenrir (Retired)
Osmund
Diogenes

"Move with confidence."
"Anything worth doing is never easy."
#24 Jul 14 2013 at 9:36 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
262 posts
jackvoodoo wrote:
I stopped playing when I was done with the Main Story quests on Wed or Thurs. I was also dreading the character wipe, obviously whatever I do now will be gone. When Phase 4 comes, my character will have the name that will be whom I will be known as and the look that will stick for the next couple of years.

I did log on a couple more times to mess around with the HUD and the chat filters, changing colors around a bit to see what works best.

I also really need a LS when Phase 4 begins. I was pretty much solo and no one to talk to the whole time till I had to do dungeons.


On Ultros, we had a ZAM ls that alot of us were in. As far as I remember the plan is to have it again for phase 4 / launch.
#25 Jul 14 2013 at 11:22 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
297 posts
Hatamaz wrote:
jackvoodoo wrote:
I stopped playing when I was done with the Main Story quests on Wed or Thurs. I was also dreading the character wipe, obviously whatever I do now will be gone. When Phase 4 comes, my character will have the name that will be whom I will be known as and the look that will stick for the next couple of years.

I did log on a couple more times to mess around with the HUD and the chat filters, changing colors around a bit to see what works best.

I also really need a LS when Phase 4 begins. I was pretty much solo and no one to talk to the whole time till I had to do dungeons.


On Ultros, we had a ZAM ls that alot of us were in. As far as I remember the plan is to have it again for phase 4 / launch.


I shouted in the cities for "ZAM LS" a couple of times, but no one responded, so I got sad and done things alone :/
____________________________
FFXIV - Ultros - Kraken Club - Karma Zameleons
Autumn Klmbkvist

FFXI - Fenrir (Retired)
Osmund
Diogenes

"Move with confidence."
"Anything worth doing is never easy."
#26 Jul 15 2013 at 3:20 AM Rating: Good
Me too, I shouted for anyone from ZAM in Ul'dah but got no response, I too was very sad :(
____________________________
Hocuspocus of Hades:
The Kings Majesties most excellent Hocus Pocus
Karma Zameleons - Zam.com Linkshell on Ultros Server!
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 126 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (126)