1) Most everyone uses it.
2) You can specify the types of classes.
3) People will be new or not so good sometimes, you take your chances just like forming a party.
4) If you want instant teleportation to the dungeon, you need to use Duty Finder. Even if people are in your party.
5) If you use Duty Finder, you can't send tells; even if they are in you're party. So no smack talking.
6) Limit breaks are just fine the way they are and promot the party to decide when to use the right one rather then spaming abilities. You need to think.
3. I wouldnt say just like forming a party because IF youre going through the trouble of forming a party youll most likely playing with ppl you know so you know beforehand if they suck or no t or at the very least even if theyre not good youd at least know theyre someone who will follow direction and be willing to learn as opposed to those ppl who choose to do what they WANT to do (even if what they want to do is teh wrong way) as opposed to what their asked to do. For example my first time doing Dynamis i had no idea what i was doing so I made sure to follow directions and do what ppl who DID know what to do told me to do and didnt do anything i was told NOT to do. now Im sure you know we have ppl that will do the exact opposite of that which is why a lot of ppl (myself included) dont like playing with randoms.
4. Thats what I was asking. if im in a party and use duty finder will the party im in be transported or will I be placed with randoms. Also i notice you said if i WANT instant teleportation.. soo youre saying i could physically walk to the dungeons if I choose to?
5. lol why would you smack talk im tells? If i have something to say to or about someone Im perfectly ok with saying it infront of everyone TO that person lol. But yeah I was told the reason for no tells was because duty finder gets ppl from all servers and well sending tells across servers would be difficult.. however if i used duty finder with a party i already formed on MY server then duty finder shouldnt take us to another server so by that logic shouldnt tells work in THAT circumstance?
6. I fail to see how given each job/class a unique LB would take away they promotion of deciding when to use the right one. for example mnk should get final heaven whereas a warrior would get lets say Omnislash.. the party would still have to decide if its time for a magic LB, tank LB, healing LB or DD LB.. and if they decide DD LB then itll just be a simple issue of which of teh DDs can hit their LB button the fastest. Or they can add even more depth by having each unique DD LB having a hidden effect, like the MNK LB might do damage plus cause a massive Slow effect on the mob and the WARs might do damage but inflict a huge poison effect on the mob.. (kind alike the effects the relic weapons had in FFXI) then itll come down to which DDs LB effect would be more helpful in the current situation. So yeah there could still be depth if each class had a unique LB