Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Valiance - [NA] Behemoth - Endgame FC Recruiting!Follow

#1 Jul 25 2013 at 10:10 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
Valiance is now recruiting dedicated members looking to experience all of the Endgame that FFXIV: ARR has to offer! We are an NA EST Free Company located on the Behemoth server.

Who is Valiance

Valiance is a collection of friends from a number of different MMO's over the years. We all share a background in endgame progression and a drive to succeed in whatever FFXIV: ARR has to offer. Most of us have been gaming with each other for years, but we're always looking to add to our gaming family! While we do aim to experience the most challenging content, we also know that gaming isn't a job, it's our hobby.

Our goal

To provide an enjoyable community as well as tackle all of the challenging content that FFXIV: ARR has to offer without it becoming a second job.

Our current Job needs are as follows:

Paladin - Medium
Warrior - Closed
Dragoon - Closed
Monk - Closed
Bard - High
Black Mage - Closed
Summoner - Closed
Scholar - Closed
White Mage - Closed


Raid spots will be competitive and earned so exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply even if your Job is listed as Closed.

Our application form can be found here.

Loot distribution will be handled via DKP. It will consist of silent bids, and DKP will be earned daily for each event or raid that is planned.

Raid days and times are 8pm EST - 12am EST Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me on our forums, or shoot me an email at [email]eliniel1@yahoo.com[/email]

We look forward to seeing you in game!

Apply today!


Edited, Nov 8th 2013 1:22pm by Eliniell

Edited, Nov 23rd 2013 5:58pm by Eliniell
#2 Jul 25 2013 at 10:13 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
Random post!

Edited, Jul 26th 2013 12:14am by Eliniell
#3 Jul 25 2013 at 10:14 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
QQ no IMG sig for me :/
#4 Jul 26 2013 at 1:19 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
4 posts
<3 Valiance. Open beta can't come soon enough!
#5 Jul 26 2013 at 2:11 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
It's not gonna be to much longer! What is it, like 1 week?
#6 Jul 26 2013 at 5:22 PM Rating: Decent
2 posts
This game's going to be pretty fun to play with this awesome community. Cant wait!
#7 Jul 26 2013 at 11:03 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
Jmacaroo wrote:
It's not gonna be to much longer! What is it, like 1 week?


Eh, maybe a week and a half. The open beta will probably start the weekend after the 8th when they do the next live letter.
#8 Jul 27 2013 at 4:56 PM Rating: Decent
2 posts
And what if it doesn't? GETTING OUR HOPES UP JUST TO WATCH THEM GET SMASHED
#9 Jul 27 2013 at 7:00 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
BeachusRex wrote:
And what if it doesn't? GETTING OUR HOPES UP JUST TO WATCH THEM GET SMASHED


Eh, they said they'd announce the dates for Phase 4 after the next live letter, which is on the 8th. If they want any real time for Phase 4 to be tested it would almost have to start on the 9th or 10th.
#10 Jul 28 2013 at 5:39 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
4 posts
Eliniell wrote:
BeachusRex wrote:
And what if it doesn't? GETTING OUR HOPES UP JUST TO WATCH THEM GET SMASHED


Eh, they said they'd announce the dates for Phase 4 after the next live letter, which is on the 8th. If they want any real time for Phase 4 to be tested it would almost have to start on the 9th or 10th.


Yeah it seems like the most logical time for it to start. Still seems so far away because days are feeling slow.
#11 Jul 29 2013 at 9:20 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
mercykiss wrote:
Eliniell wrote:
BeachusRex wrote:
And what if it doesn't? GETTING OUR HOPES UP JUST TO WATCH THEM GET SMASHED


Eh, they said they'd announce the dates for Phase 4 after the next live letter, which is on the 8th. If they want any real time for Phase 4 to be tested it would almost have to start on the 9th or 10th.


Yeah it seems like the most logical time for it to start. Still seems so far away because days are feeling slow.

Agreed. The time is just dragging.
#12 Aug 08 2013 at 10:22 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
4 posts
It's k, another week to go. :P
#13 Aug 09 2013 at 6:15 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
Still looking for members for our community in general. Our raiding roster is looking pretty full, but I'll never turn away anyone who wants to help build a great community with us on Behemoth!
#14 Aug 12 2013 at 7:59 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
Phase 4 is starting soon! Come join us on Behemoth and help us create a great community!
#15 Aug 13 2013 at 6:38 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
Everyone in Valiance is eagerly awaiting the start of Phase 4 on Friday morning. Come join us!
#16 Sep 27 2013 at 11:41 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
4 posts
Looking for Casters, Bard, Scholar and a White Mage for Bahamuts Coil!
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#17 Oct 17 2013 at 2:13 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
Looking for some PLDs for Bahamuts Coil!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 19 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (19)