Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Phase 4 BetaFollow

#1 Jul 26 2013 at 3:10 PM Rating: Decent
21 posts
I got my access code mailed to me today. Ready to start again after giving up on 1.0 years ago.
#2 Jul 26 2013 at 3:26 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
Oops misread the post

Edited, Jul 26th 2013 5:27pm by Ehllfire
____________________________
BANNED
#3 Jul 26 2013 at 5:53 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,081 posts
Got mine a few seconds ago, so they all must be in the process of going out. Looking forward to getting some confirmed dates. Heading out to buy my new PC today.
____________________________


#4 Jul 26 2013 at 6:08 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
725 posts
Geez, you guys have me logging in to check my email each time I see a new post. Does it say anything about WHEN it starts? Thanks and congrats!
____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#5 Jul 26 2013 at 6:43 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
I just got an email for FF PS3 they said they will be sending mine for my PS3 very soon. :)
#6 Jul 26 2013 at 7:20 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
424 posts
Do you have to get a new code for P4? The people that were in P3 just get to jump right back in when it starts back up, right?
____________________________
MJK wrote:
Is this a test?
It has to be. Otherwise I can't go on.
Draining patience. drain vitality.
this paranoid, paralyzed vampire act's a little old.

[Charlie Towser-The Kraken Club-Ultros[NA]-WAR]
#7 Jul 26 2013 at 8:31 PM Rating: Good
Wife received her beta code today also. She was not a part of Beta 3.

Also wondering if those who were in Beta 3 will receive an email or if we're just good to go.
#8 Jul 26 2013 at 8:33 PM Rating: Good
***
1,218 posts
Got my access code today even though I used a Zam access code for P3. If my buddy doesn't want it, I'll offer it in the "Beta code" thread for any one who forgot to register.
#9 Jul 26 2013 at 8:34 PM Rating: Good
***
1,218 posts
Grandmomma wrote:
Geez, you guys have me logging in to check my email each time I see a new post. Does it say anything about WHEN it starts? Thanks and congrats!


No, it says they will share more details when it gets closer. The PC codes have to be entered by July 30th though or they are invalid.

I applied for both PC and PS3 beta, and the email says they'll be sending PS3 codes soon, but not when.


Edited, Jul 26th 2013 10:36pm by KarlHungis
#10 Jul 26 2013 at 8:37 PM Rating: Good
***
1,622 posts
supermegazeke wrote:
Do you have to get a new code for P4? The people that were in P3 just get to jump right back in when it starts back up, right?


I was in phase 3 and I didn't register again for phase 4, and I just got this:

Quote:
Thank you for signing up for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test on PlayStation 3!

To make sure you’re prepared for the upcoming final beta test, we wanted to let you know that we’ll soon be sending you a PlayStation 3 promotion code that will grant you access. You won’t need to sign up again, so just hang tight and we’ll deliver your code to you before the test begins!

The schedule for the final beta test will be announced at a later date on the FFXIV: ARR Beta tester forums and on other official channels.

We look forward to seeing you in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
#11 Jul 26 2013 at 9:30 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
supermegazeke wrote:
Do you have to get a new code for P4? The people that were in P3 just get to jump right back in when it starts back up, right?

I was in Beta 3 and the email said they were sending me a new code for final beta. Actually I got the same thing the poster above me got.

Edited, Jul 26th 2013 11:31pm by Mopdaddy
#12 Jul 27 2013 at 6:38 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
I got the email for the PS3 P4 beta too. I was not a part of P3 so i am a little unsure of how to get the game client on my PS3.
#13 Jul 27 2013 at 7:36 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,622 posts
scoopstyle wrote:
I got the email for the PS3 P4 beta too. I was not a part of P3 so i am a little unsure of how to get the game client on my PS3.


They'll send a PSN code, that you redeem in the PSN store, right on your PS3 or here : https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

When you enter the code, you'll be able to download the game. Once you start the game for the first time you'll have to link your PSN account to your SE account. In phase 3 they also sent codes to flag your SE account as a beta account, I assume they'll do the same again for those who are new in phase 4.
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
#14 Jul 27 2013 at 7:42 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
OK thanks for the info!
#15 Jul 27 2013 at 8:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
660 posts
Hmm, I haven't received any emails from S-E yet. I was in P3 for PS3 so I'm sure I'll get something eventually.
____________________________
Nasozan, Midgardsormr Server. R.I.P.
75 BRD, SAM, WHM; 74 THF, BLM; 69 PLD, BST.
Darth Howie wrote:
Woe unto he who tries to be helpful, for upon him shall be lain the burdens of all.
- Squall 15:11
#16 Jul 27 2013 at 9:03 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
4,775 posts
Atkascha wrote:
Hmm, I haven't received any emails from S-E yet. I was in P3 for PS3 so I'm sure I'll get something eventually.


I was as well, but I got an email about 8 hours ago now. I'm sure yours is coming soon.
#17 Jul 27 2013 at 9:17 AM Rating: Good
***
1,622 posts
They send the e-mails in waves so don't worry yet.
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
#18 Jul 27 2013 at 12:48 PM Rating: Decent
Mopdaddy wrote:
I just got an email for FF PS3 they said they will be sending mine for my PS3 very soon. :)


I got that same e-mail as well today.

No news about the date of the final Beta test, but at least I know that I am in the final and that it is soon to come :-D

G can't wait...
____________________________
Limestone on the Bismarck Server
WHM Level 26
#19 Jul 27 2013 at 11:55 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
116 posts
There are lots of Rumors out there about when Phase 4, Open Beta will start. This is what we do Know.

(CONFIRMED)
August 1st - Character Creation Benchmark
August 8th - New Live Letter
August 27th - Launch Date

From the:
Square Enix Presents E3 2013 - Producer Letter Live, the Question Came up:
Q - How much Down time between P4 end and start of early access:
A - Not much 1-3 days only!

(RUMORED - UNCONFIRMED)
August 9th - Phase 4 Start
August 20th - Early Start
____________________________
http://silverdragons-lair.net/
#20 Jul 29 2013 at 2:55 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
CaptainTowers wrote:
There are lots of Rumors out there about when Phase 4, Open Beta will start. This is what we do Know.

(CONFIRMED)
August 1st - Character Creation Benchmark
August 8th - New Live Letter
August 27th - Launch Date

From the:
Square Enix Presents E3 2013 - Producer Letter Live, the Question Came up:
Q - How much Down time between P4 end and start of early access:
A - Not much 1-3 days only!

(RUMORED - UNCONFIRMED)
August 9th - Phase 4 Start
August 20th - Early Start

Dont forget Yoshi has said P4 is a trial period, that will only last for one week.
____________________________
BANNED
#21 Aug 11 2013 at 10:14 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
OK so now that P4 has been confirmed, when will PS3 players get there code for P4? Below is the email i got back at the end of July.
Quote:


Thank you for signing up for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test on PlayStation 3!

To make sure you’re prepared for the upcoming final beta test, we wanted to let you know that we’ll soon be sending you a PlayStation 3 promotion code that will grant you access. You won’t need to sign up again, so just hang tight and we’ll deliver your code to you before the test begins!

The schedule for the final beta test will be announced at a later date on the FFXIV: ARR Beta tester forums and on other official channels.

We look forward to seeing you in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!
www.finalfantasyxiv.com
#22 Aug 14 2013 at 7:04 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
10 posts
KarlHungis wrote:
Grandmomma wrote:
Geez, you guys have me logging in to check my email each time I see a new post. Does it say anything about WHEN it starts? Thanks and congrats!


No, it says they will share more details when it gets closer. The PC codes have to be entered by July 30th though or they are invalid.

I applied for both PC and PS3 beta, and the email says they'll be sending PS3 codes soon, but not when.


Edited, Jul 26th 2013 10:36pm by KarlHungis


I got the same email back on 7/27. I didn't miss the code or something did I? I have been checking spam and inbox everyday for my PS3 code.
#23 Aug 14 2013 at 7:25 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,658 posts
I have not got mine nor my girlfriend.
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 84 All times are in CST
Callinon, Lyrailis, squiress, Anonymous Guests (81)