Forum Settings
       
This thread is locked

Blog Post: Egi-citing News, EveryoneFollow

#1 Jul 29 2013 at 4:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
5,907 posts
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/blog/post/510

Quote:

July 28, 2013

Everyone, gather around.
It’s Bayohne again. You’re probably wondering why I’m whispering (by the way, I’m whispering).

A lot of people didn’t appreciate the tease about carbuncle details in my last post, and I promised I would make it right. Risking life and limb (and my job), I snuck onto the development server when the team was testing out summoner and their pet egi and snapped a few shots.

Ifrit-Egi
Screenshot


Titan-Egi
Screenshot


Garuda-Egi
Screenshot


Everyone gathered for a group photo in their fancy summoner artifact armor, all the while oblivious to me taking picture after picture.
Screenshot

Screenshot

Okay, now for why you’re really here. The hottest scoops and the leakiest of leaks!
First off, the thing you need to understand is th—Oh no... My “stealth” is wearing off… this isn’t good. I gotta get out of here!

/shutdown
Bayohne


Edited, Jul 30th 2013 7:16pm by Wint Lock Thread: Karma blah blah blah
#2 Jul 29 2013 at 5:30 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
660 posts
These blog posts always make me smile. I know they may just seem like "fluff" but it's better than nothing. I'm loving the Summoner AF, definitely have to get that.
____________________________
Nasozan, Midgardsormr Server. R.I.P.
75 BRD, SAM, WHM; 74 THF, BLM; 69 PLD, BST.
Darth Howie wrote:
Woe unto he who tries to be helpful, for upon him shall be lain the burdens of all.
- Squall 15:11
#3 Jul 29 2013 at 6:45 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
I don't understand why there's such a fuss over the size of the egi's... I think they look cool.
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#4 Jul 29 2013 at 6:49 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
352 posts
I do like how they made the Egi look, seems to fit nicely. Im really excited to see how this job plays.
____________________________
Goblin: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2192910/
Beastmaster ~<3 Cant wait.
Gold smithing till the day i die!
#5 Jul 29 2013 at 7:09 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,755 posts
#6 Jul 29 2013 at 7:24 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
377 posts
Hairspray wrote:
I don't understand why there's such a fuss over the size of the egi's... I think they look cool.

I agree completely. Plus with the size they are, you won't have to worry about them blocking your view like the summons did sometimes in FFXI.
____________________________
What? Did you expect something witty?

The Kraken Club - FC on Ultros
Arylin Moonsong - Ultros
Mimiroo Underhill - Ultros
#7 Jul 29 2013 at 7:35 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
491 posts
Quote:


Okay, now for why you’re really here. The hottest scoops and the leakiest of leaks!
First off, the thing you need to understand is th—Oh no... My “stealth” is wearing off… this isn’t good. I gotta get out of here!

/shutdown
Bayohne


This is proof that even Community Reps are prone to trolling. It's the way of the future.
#8 Jul 29 2013 at 8:18 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
104 posts
When I first quickly glanced at Titan-Egi, I thought I was looking at a lemon with a white mohawk.

That said: Neat. Now, I just need Shiva-Egi to make my Summoner's life complete...
#9 Jul 29 2013 at 8:22 AM Rating: Excellent
******
48,472 posts
Whitering wrote:
Now, I just need Shiva-Egi to make my Summoner's life complete...
Here you go.
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#10 Jul 29 2013 at 8:29 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
104 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Whitering wrote:
Now, I just need Shiva-Egi to make my Summoner's life complete...
Here you go.
[img=240877]


B-b-but...she's MELTING!! Smiley: frown And looks surprisingly useful in a drink, right about now...
#11 Jul 29 2013 at 9:31 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
Yeah, I really like them. Titan looks the most like the primal, IMO, but I really like the style of them.
____________________________


#12 Jul 29 2013 at 9:35 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,386 posts
That Titan kinda reminds me of this guy

Screenshot

____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#13 Jul 29 2013 at 10:30 AM Rating: Excellent
*
232 posts
Garuda is obviously the latest legendary bird. It actually reminds me a whole lot of Quezacotl from FFVIII.
____________________________
Don Fletcher (Ultros)
#14 Jul 29 2013 at 10:51 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
Avatar
*
51 posts
Exciting. Really looking forward to SMN to be my main.
____________________________
Name: Huey Hiiirule
Server: Ultros
PSN: Link-2the-Past
#15 Jul 29 2013 at 11:32 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
972 posts
Besides Ifrit, they look like they should be elementals or something IMO.
#16 Jul 29 2013 at 11:56 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
448 posts
Looks like summoner will be my other job. Had a summoner in FFXI and while I liked the summons, it never did sit well with me that they were the same as the avatar. I actually like the fact these look more like an abstract than a defined avatar. Wondering what levi and ramuh will end up looking like.

And I laff'd at the ice cubes = Shiva. Thanks...
____________________________
"We're getting close, real close. And now for some more bad news... Ready?"
-- Egg Shen
#17 Jul 29 2013 at 12:24 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,102 posts
Killua125 wrote:
Besides Ifrit, they look like they should be elementals or something IMO.


Surprisingly, I kind of agree. I'm hoping there is more to summoners future than these guys, because it does look like they are just elemental's. T'hat's not really what Summoner is about.

Although, it's hard to say how it will feel until I get a hands on. My feelings are based purely on speculation at this point.
____________________________
------------------
#18 Jul 29 2013 at 1:56 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,134 posts
I have no issues with the size. The only thing I hope is that they ignore unit collision. Probably the worst thing about pet jobs, and this one is sure to be popular; they always made it hard to get around the battlefield. It conjures memories of taking what seemed like forever just to reach a mob that's 10 yalms away because I have to walk through 5 pets collision to get there.
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#19 Jul 29 2013 at 2:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
**
325 posts
I'm liking the tease! Less than a month away folks Smiley: nod

Edited, Jul 29th 2013 1:28pm by Veagan
____________________________
FFXIV
Name: Z'veagan Brolz
Server: Ultros
Linkshell/FC: Lootwhorindramafest
#20 Jul 29 2013 at 2:45 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
Bah I wish they looked like summons versus a spilled bottle ink
____________________________
BANNED
#21 Jul 29 2013 at 2:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
*
131 posts
Something I don't quite understand. I remember reading that one of the reasons we couldn't summon the real thing or a mini version of the real thing was because it was hurting the planet in order to do so. That the reason we are fighting the beastmen is to stop them using their "gods", but still we as in a FC can summon them against virtually anything we desire, isn't that hypocritical? Kinda like saying; you can't use your nukes cause they destroy our planet, but we'll steal them from you and use them against whoever we want!.

Am I missing something, do enlighten me in that case :D
#22 Jul 29 2013 at 3:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,310 posts
abesut wrote:
Something I don't quite understand. I remember reading that one of the reasons we couldn't summon the real thing or a mini version of the real thing was because it was hurting the planet in order to do so. That the reason we are fighting the beastmen is to stop them using their "gods", but still we as in a FC can summon them against virtually anything we desire, isn't that hypocritical? Kinda like saying; you can't use your nukes cause they destroy our planet, but we'll steal them from you and use them against whoever we want!.

Am I missing something, do enlighten me in that case :D



I think you've got it. That pretty much describes foreign policy in real life as well. Smiley: lol
#23 Jul 29 2013 at 3:10 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
676 posts
Personally, I like how all the egi's look. In the future, though, it's always possible they may be able to get some sort of power boost to allow us to "upgrade" them and maybe we can get an egi that looks closer to what the actual primal looks like. Just an idea of what we may see in the future.
____________________________
#24 Jul 29 2013 at 3:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
35 posts
I think the Egis look fine, but I'd have preferred if they gave us the lesser known summons to use. Like instead of a Ramuh Egi we could've had Quetzalcotl or instead of the Garuda Egi we could have gotten Pandemona or Typhon and so forth.
#25 Jul 29 2013 at 3:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
210 posts
Veagan wrote:
I'm liking the tease! Less than a month away folks Smiley: nod

Edited, Jul 29th 2013 1:28pm by Veagan


I'm probably an idiot for doing this to myself, but I keep telling myself "2 more weeks!" Smiley: blush
#26 Jul 29 2013 at 3:52 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,330 posts
leadintea wrote:
I think the Egis look fine, but I'd have preferred if they gave us the lesser known summons to use. Like instead of a Ramuh Egi we could've had Quetzalcotl or instead of the Garuda Egi we could have gotten Pandemona or Typhon and so forth.


Actually, it'd be awesome if you could eventually summon all the espers from FF6. Go go Stray Cat!
#27 Jul 29 2013 at 4:02 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
210 posts
Ravashack wrote:
leadintea wrote:
I think the Egis look fine, but I'd have preferred if they gave us the lesser known summons to use. Like instead of a Ramuh Egi we could've had Quetzalcotl or instead of the Garuda Egi we could have gotten Pandemona or Typhon and so forth.


Actually, it'd be awesome if you could eventually summon all the espers from FF6. Go go Stray Cat!


I think that in the specific case of ffxiv, it makes sense for the egi to be aspects of the primals because of how large a role the primals play in 14's storyline and lore. That having been said, there's plenty of room for more primals in the future (I'm talking to you Yoshi P)!
#28 Jul 29 2013 at 4:07 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,825 posts
abesut wrote:
Am I missing something, do enlighten me in that case :D


I think the reason we get Egi's is because they represent the "essence" of the "god" and don't actually use any of the "real" power? I wish I remember where I read what I've vaguely paraphrased.
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#29 Jul 29 2013 at 5:11 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
Is it too much too hope that these are placeholder animations? Id rather see a full bodied recreation of the primal, just smaller summon sized. I am not too keen on the amorphous genie look (Will disney file suit over it lol?)
____________________________
BANNED
#30 Jul 29 2013 at 5:21 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
123 posts
I don't mind the summon size, it's the AF that bothers me. FFXI SMN AF>FFXIV SMN AF
____________________________
Final Fantasy Radio
http://finalfantasyradio.co/
Amestra Blackoak Ultros Server
The Kraken Club

#31 Jul 29 2013 at 6:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
*****
12,653 posts
Refews wrote:
Looks like summoner will be my other job. Had a summoner in FFXI and while I liked the summons, it never did sit well with me that they were the same as the avatar.


I'm curious, how does a classic FF element not sit well with you? Pretty much every Summoner used the exact summon whether they got it from a crystal or battled them, XI was no exception, even then the avatars of players were already weaker than the actual gods per storyline and per mechanics so they weren't exactly the same.
____________________________
~~ *Music/Clips* ~~
- The Wandering Black Knight - PSO2 x FFXIV Collab- *NEW*
#32 Jul 29 2013 at 7:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
**
448 posts
Theonehio wrote:
Refews wrote:
Looks like summoner will be my other job. Had a summoner in FFXI and while I liked the summons, it never did sit well with me that they were the same as the avatar.


I'm curious, how does a classic FF element not sit well with you? Pretty much every Summoner used the exact summon whether they got it from a crystal or battled them, XI was no exception, even then the avatars of players were already weaker than the actual gods per storyline and per mechanics so they weren't exactly the same.


Pure aesthetic. The avatars should have looked different from the actual gods themselves. It is strictly my opinion on the subject. I just felt the summons should have been an abstract version of the god they were derived from. Thus, I am happy with their looks in this game.
____________________________
"We're getting close, real close. And now for some more bad news... Ready?"
-- Egg Shen
#33 Jul 29 2013 at 10:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
**
676 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
Is it too much too hope that these are placeholder animations? Id rather see a full bodied recreation of the primal, just smaller summon sized. I am not too keen on the amorphous genie look (Will disney file suit over it lol?)


There's no way these animations are just place holders. What you've seen in the pictures will be what they will actually look like.
____________________________
#34 Jul 29 2013 at 11:42 PM Rating: Good
***
1,313 posts
Looks like Lalas get their own unique combat stance. It almost makes me want to roll one. It looks much better than the other races. It's as if they don't quite know what to do with their free hand. The tubbies look ready to cast some spells. That green hair too.
____________________________
Eithne Draocht
My IG: archaicmachinery - Friend me!
#35 Jul 30 2013 at 6:44 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
swisa wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
Is it too much too hope that these are placeholder animations? Id rather see a full bodied recreation of the primal, just smaller summon sized. I am not too keen on the amorphous genie look (Will disney file suit over it lol?)


There's no way these animations are just place holders. What you've seen in the pictures will be what they will actually look like.


PR Teams always use unofficial placeholder photos for their adverts 3 weeks before release. Didn't you know!?
____________________________


#36 Jul 30 2013 at 9:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
1 post
The Titan egi's looking really good, kinda cute actually. I'm not a big fan of the Garuda and Ifrit egis. They look like chickens. Chickens creep me out.
____________________________
In my dream I was a firefly without words, only tears for a broken purple sky.
#37 Jul 30 2013 at 9:21 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,079 posts
I have no issues on how the Egis look and I do intend to play Summoner when I play the game. Should be very interesting to see this rendition of Summoner versus FFXI's Summoner.
____________________________
FFXIV
Articus Vladmir
PLD WHM BRD DRG BLM
#38 Jul 30 2013 at 9:49 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Egi's don't bother me. I actually think Ifrit and Garuda look very cool. I'm still on the fence about Titan, I wish he was a bit more defined other than just a blob with quasi-arms, legs, and a mohawk. I'll probably not be playing smn for quite a while since I already have a list of like 10 classes to take to cap, but the egi's are just fine imo.
#39 Jul 30 2013 at 12:15 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
swisa wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
Is it too much too hope that these are placeholder animations? Id rather see a full bodied recreation of the primal, just smaller summon sized. I am not too keen on the amorphous genie look (Will disney file suit over it lol?)


There's no way these animations are just place holders. What you've seen in the pictures will be what they will actually look like.


Well they are god awful ugly. Seriously they look like blobs with what might be a head and maybe arms/tentacles.
____________________________
BANNED
#40 Jul 30 2013 at 12:26 PM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Quote:
Well they are god awful ugly. Seriously they look like blobs with what might be a head and maybe arms/tentacles.
____________________________
Quit downrating my posts which have nothing in them to be worth downrating. It makes you look like a vindictive petty fanboy.


Perhaps if your posts were constructive in any way or brought something meaningful to the discussion, and not just negativity all the time, people wouldn't rate you down?

Also, talking about karma in your sig is a quick way to get rate downs, especially when you make assumptions that anyone downrating you is a "vindictive, petty, fanboy". Just sayin'.
#41 Jul 30 2013 at 2:42 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
BartelX wrote:
Quote:
Well they are god awful ugly. Seriously they look like blobs with what might be a head and maybe arms/tentacles.
____________________________
Quit downrating my posts which have nothing in them to be worth downrating. It makes you look like a vindictive petty fanboy.


Perhaps if your posts were constructive in any way or brought something meaningful to the discussion, and not just negativity all the time, people wouldn't rate you down?

Also, talking about karma in your sig is a quick way to get rate downs, especially when you make assumptions that anyone downrating you is a "vindictive, petty, fanboy". Just sayin'.

Constructive? Make better looking summons. I dont know how more constructive I can be, if you want me to design them for SE to use, thats going a bit far.
____________________________
BANNED
#42 Jul 30 2013 at 2:55 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,745 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
Constructive? Make better looking summons.

That's subjective. Saying "I don't like it" is not constructive.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#43 Jul 30 2013 at 3:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,079 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
BartelX wrote:
Quote:
Well they are god awful ugly. Seriously they look like blobs with what might be a head and maybe arms/tentacles.
____________________________
Quit downrating my posts which have nothing in them to be worth downrating. It makes you look like a vindictive petty fanboy.


Perhaps if your posts were constructive in any way or brought something meaningful to the discussion, and not just negativity all the time, people wouldn't rate you down?

Also, talking about karma in your sig is a quick way to get rate downs, especially when you make assumptions that anyone downrating you is a "vindictive, petty, fanboy". Just sayin'.

Constructive? Make better looking summons. I dont know how more constructive I can be, if you want me to design them for SE to use, thats going a bit far.


Yeah, we get it, you don't care about the advice anyone gives you. Welcome to the sub-default world.

OR OR OR.... you can be constructive without being aggressive. A constructive post consists of stating your opinion (note opinion, not what you feel is fact) and doing it in a way that doesn't make you sound like a blubbering buffoon.

svlyons wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
Constructive? Make better looking summons.

That's subjective. Saying "I don't like it" is not constructive.


It honestly wasn't really that constructive... better looking, how? I like those models. Better looking doesn't help me imagine what he is thinking. I feel like he is just bashing them to bash them. (That's why he gets rate downs.)
____________________________
FFXIV
Articus Vladmir
PLD WHM BRD DRG BLM
#44 Jul 30 2013 at 3:29 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,134 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
BartelX wrote:
Quote:
Well they are god awful ugly. Seriously they look like blobs with what might be a head and maybe arms/tentacles.


Perhaps if your posts were constructive in any way or brought something meaningful to the discussion, and not just negativity all the time, people wouldn't rate you down?

Also, talking about karma in your sig is a quick way to get rate downs, especially when you make assumptions that anyone downrating you is a "vindictive, petty, fanboy". Just sayin'.

Constructive? Make better looking summons. I dont know how more constructive I can be, if you want me to design them for SE to use, thats going a bit far.


Criticism doesn't have to be constructive. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion about something; just understand that if that opinion paints FFXIV in a negative light(no matter how warranted you feel it may be or how accurate it is), people are going to pile up on you.

Stilivan wrote:
Yeah, we get it, you don't care about the advice anyone gives you. Welcome to the sub-default world.

Protip: If you just put someone on ignore, it has the same effect as sub-defaulting all of their posts. All of the benefits except whatever pleasure might come from pressing buttons with red arrows on them Smiley: sly

About the only place constructive criticism is helpful would be the official forums in the designated section for feedback, if there is one.
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#45 Jul 30 2013 at 4:42 PM Rating: Good
****
5,745 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Criticism doesn't have to be constructive. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion about something; just understand that if that opinion paints FFXIV in a negative light(no matter how warranted you feel it may be or how accurate it is), people are going to pile up on you.

People rate up what they want to see more of, and they rate down what they want to see less of. It's really just that simple. It's not some grand conspiracy of fan boys trying to hide "the truth".

Not every opinion is worth expressing. There's enough non-constructive, single line "I don't like this therefore it sucks" posts in existence already.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#46 Jul 30 2013 at 5:25 PM Rating: Good
***
1,313 posts
Stilivan wrote:
.

OR OR OR.... you can be constructive without being aggressive. A constructive post consists of stating your opinion (note opinion, not what you feel is fact) and doing it in a way that doesn't make you sound like a blubbering buffoon.



A lot of folks here, including myself, do this from time to time. The rate downs still happen regardless. People don't rate up or down based on the validity of your opinion, they do it based on whether or not they agree with it. That's not going to change.

On the subject of the summons, I think they look good. While FFXI's were a lot better looking, the size of them caused issues for some people. I'd rather have these "Egis" than shrunken versions of the actual avatar. A 2 foot Garuda would be a disservice to the actual entity. At least the Egi concept does a good job of creating a theme for the summons and presenting in a way that's consistent with their power.
____________________________
Eithne Draocht
My IG: archaicmachinery - Friend me!
#47 Jul 30 2013 at 6:02 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,134 posts
svlyons wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Criticism doesn't have to be constructive. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion about something; just understand that if that opinion paints FFXIV in a negative light(no matter how warranted you feel it may be or how accurate it is), people are going to pile up on you.

People rate up what they want to see more of, and they rate down what they want to see less of. It's really just that simple. It's not some grand conspiracy of fan boys trying to hide "the truth".


I never said there was any conspiracy, but I've personally been bombed in these forums for being critical of the game. Not every time(because some examples are obvious), but most times I either give my personal idea of what would have been better or an example of where it is done better in another game. Even if the criticism is constructive, people here will press the red arrow in defense of the game even when it's not actually defending XIV, just Final Fantasy in general.

svlyons wrote:
There's enough non-constructive, single line "I don't like this therefore it sucks" posts in existence already.


Ehllfire wrote:
Id rather see a full bodied recreation of the primal, just smaller summon sized. I am not too keen on the amorphous genie look


A statement saying what they don't like, why they don't like it and what they would prefer it to be. People can rate up or down in these forums for whatever reason they feel necessary. You can rate down all their posts because they put the E in front of the H for all anyone cares. I just had a poster tell me that their response to my post had absolutely nothing at all to do with what I said in that thread, but the sentiment of another post I had previously made. Press the 'grudge' button. It's whatever...

I'll give them the credit for coming out and saying that they were doing it for the sake of doing it, rather than in response of something I had said then and there. These excuses of not being descriptive enough or constructive enough are pretty lame.



____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#48 Jul 30 2013 at 6:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Man I'm sick of Karma discussions. I think I'll just start locking threads that degenerate to that point, starting with this one.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 89 All times are in CDT
Callinon, Anonymous Guests (88)