What is GRR?
We're a small group of active (and in some cases extremely active) mmo players, it is a new guild but most of the players know each other from FFXIV 1.0.
Our goal is experiencing everything the game has to offer, but the focus is endgame and guild policy / recruitment will be based around that. We're aiming to keep the roster as small as we can whilst being able to field enough players to do the 24 man raids.
What should you expect from us?
- Friendly, helpful atmosphere
- Ability to clear endgame content
- Relatively flat leadership structure, opportunity for each member to voice their opinion
- An awesome guild house by the sea, funds permitting
What do we expect from you?
- We use Team Speak 3, we would recommend participation on Team Speak when you are in game, even if it is only to listen. If you are participating in a Guild event then Team Speak will be required, though once again speaking is optional.
- Be pro-active in improving their player skill and knowledge of the game
- Be able to play in the hours of 7-11 UK time 3 days a week
Why should you join us over some uber leet hardcore guild?
Back in the heyday of 1.0 we played the game long after it had ceased to be entertaining because of the great friends we'd made and the community Final Fantasy games foster.
We're seeking to replicate the same thing in ARR, not the none entertaining bit!, whilst trying our best to clear all content quickly and efficiently.
Currently we're accepting all class/job types at www.grindraidrepeat.co.uk/
WAR and SCH are OPEN
Everything else is LOW
We do accept Social members as well
Edited, Aug 4th 2013 2:09pm by ledmole
Edited, Aug 9th 2013 9:53am by ledmole