Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Phase Four PrepFollow

#1 Jul 30 2013 at 7:59 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
296 posts
If I participated in Phase Three on the PS3, do I need to reapply for Phase Four?

I know some people have been talking about how they haven't received any emails. I began Phase Three pretty early on and have not received any emails for Phase Four.

Peace.
____________________________
~for the night is dark and full of terrors~

Valar Morghulis of Goblin
CJR 21



--FF XI--
Finrod of Sylph (RETIRED)
MNK 68
WAR 37 / THF 37 / DNC 37 / SAM 20 / WHM 20 / BLM 15

#2 Jul 30 2013 at 8:23 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,775 posts
TheOneFin wrote:
If I participated in Phase Three on the PS3, do I need to reapply for Phase Four?

I know some people have been talking about how they haven't received any emails. I began Phase Three pretty early on and have not received any emails for Phase Four.

Peace.


No, once you are in the beta test system, you're in for the long haul automatically. I received an email for Phase 4, but other friends of mine haven't yet. Applying for Phase 4 is only for people who haven't been accepted yet to a Beta. You'll probably get an email a few days before Phase 4 starts if you still haven't got it by now.
#3 Jul 30 2013 at 8:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Yeah don't worry about it, I haven't gotten an email either, sending out 1 million emails will take some time Smiley: smile
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#4 Jul 30 2013 at 8:39 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
Wint wrote:
Yeah don't worry about it, I haven't gotten an email either, sending out 1 million emails will take some time Smiley: smile

Booooo math.....booooooo
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#5 Jul 30 2013 at 8:40 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
121 posts
Thanks for reminding me I should check my e-mail once in a while =D I haven't received anything from SE since the accidental Japanese e-mail that went out to everyone. They never let me into ARR-TEST either so I don't have any idea what's going on other than the next letter from the producer is August 8th so people are speculating Phase 4 will kickoff then...
____________________________
[img]http://xivreborn.com/gen/Erik_Highwind_Coeurl_Classes.jpg[/img]
#6 Jul 30 2013 at 9:20 PM Rating: Good
*
229 posts
Just wanted to put this here since its apart of prepping... CHARACTER CREATION BENCHMARK Comes out in two days! WOOHOO! We can fine tune our characters and get them JUST right for P4 next week (possibly the 9th) :D
____________________________
[IMG]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/anime_avatar_01.gif[/IMG]
#7 Jul 30 2013 at 9:27 PM Rating: Good
**
723 posts
SaitoMishima wrote:
Just wanted to put this here since its apart of prepping... CHARACTER CREATION BENCHMARK Comes out in two days! WOOHOO! We can fine tune our characters and get them JUST right for P4 next week (possibly the 9th) :D


How exactly does this work? Is there a client we have to download to log in and do this? I uninstalled the Phase 3 client since I was told the Phase 4 one would be different.
#8 Jul 30 2013 at 10:14 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,098 posts
By chance i found the email in my old aol spam filter. It said i didn't sign up for the beta 4 test yet and was sending a code for me to register.I went through the steps and it added a 2nd account to my FF14 account.
  • Active Service Accounts
  • FINAL FANTASY XIV 1

    FINAL FANTASY XIV 2
    Option Date Enabled
    FINAL FANTASY XIV - Windows(R) Sep. 29, 2010
    FINAL FANTASY XIV - Legacy May 7, 2012
    FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test Jul. 9, 2013
    In-game item Code - Onion Helm Sep. 29, 2010
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  • FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test Jul. 27, 2013
  • ____________________________





    #9 Jul 30 2013 at 11:17 PM Rating: Good
    ***
    1,313 posts
    Warmech wrote:
    By chance i found the email in my old aol spam filter. It said i didn't sign up for the beta 4 test yet and was sending a code for me to register.I went through the steps and it added a 2nd account to my FF14 account.
  • Active Service Accounts
  • FINAL FANTASY XIV 1

    FINAL FANTASY XIV 2
    Option Date Enabled
    FINAL FANTASY XIV - Windows(R) Sep. 29, 2010
    FINAL FANTASY XIV - Legacy May 7, 2012
    FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test Jul. 9, 2013
    In-game item Code - Onion Helm Sep. 29, 2010
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  • FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test Jul. 27, 2013


  • This happened to me too. When I went to play beta, my 1.0 character wasn't on the account. I contacted SE through their live help and they tossed me another beta code. I took that and applied it to the correct account and it fixed everything.
    ____________________________
    Eithne Draocht
    My IG: archaicmachinery - Friend me!
    #10 Jul 30 2013 at 11:40 PM Rating: Excellent
    Avatar
    **
    837 posts
    My problem is, and I doubt SE fixed it yet, about my unregistered 1.0 key. I know that once it launches I ll be able to apply it and play but I would prefer I was able to in phase 4, else phase 4 is another p3 since I will need to make a new account again...
    ____________________________
    YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

    Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
    #11 Jul 31 2013 at 5:16 AM Rating: Good
    **
    660 posts
    Wint wrote:
    Yeah don't worry about it, I haven't gotten an email either, sending out 1 million emails will take some time Smiley: smile


    Judging by my junk inbox spammers seem to do it just fine.
    ____________________________


    #12 Jul 31 2013 at 6:06 AM Rating: Excellent
    Anterograde Amnesia
    Avatar
    *****
    12,363 posts
    reptiletim wrote:
    Wint wrote:
    Yeah don't worry about it, I haven't gotten an email either, sending out 1 million emails will take some time Smiley: smile


    Judging by my junk inbox spammers seem to do it just fine.


    Well it's easy when you have massive botnets to do it for you Smiley: wink
    ____________________________
    "Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
    Keyser Soze - Ultros
    Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
    #13 Jul 31 2013 at 7:34 AM Rating: Good
    **
    660 posts
    Wint wrote:
    reptiletim wrote:
    Wint wrote:
    Yeah don't worry about it, I haven't gotten an email either, sending out 1 million emails will take some time Smiley: smile


    Judging by my junk inbox spammers seem to do it just fine.


    Well it's easy when you have massive botnets to do it for you Smiley: wink


    That's a very good point!
    ____________________________


    #14 Jul 31 2013 at 4:31 PM Rating: Good
    Avatar
    **
    296 posts
    ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
    TheOneFin wrote:
    If I participated in Phase Three on the PS3, do I need to reapply for Phase Four?

    I know some people have been talking about how they haven't received any emails. I began Phase Three pretty early on and have not received any emails for Phase Four.

    Peace.


    No, once you are in the beta test system, you're in for the long haul automatically. I received an email for Phase 4, but other friends of mine haven't yet. Applying for Phase 4 is only for people who haven't been accepted yet to a Beta. You'll probably get an email a few days before Phase 4 starts if you still haven't got it by now.


    Thanks for the response! Can't wait.

    Thanks to everyone else too. See you out there...
    ____________________________
    ~for the night is dark and full of terrors~

    Valar Morghulis of Goblin
    CJR 21



    --FF XI--
    Finrod of Sylph (RETIRED)
    MNK 68
    WAR 37 / THF 37 / DNC 37 / SAM 20 / WHM 20 / BLM 15

    Reply To Thread

    Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

     

    Recent Visitors: 67 All times are in CST
    Theonehio, Anonymous Guests (66)