Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Key Enemies AddedFollow

#1 Aug 01 2013 at 6:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
Key Enemies

If someone has the ability to post the images that would be great... (Sorry I don't have the premium subscription to zam yet).
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#2 Aug 01 2013 at 6:49 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
One word: Gunbaghnakhs. Smiley: grin
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#3 Aug 01 2013 at 6:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Best I can do, annoying their names aren't included in the images.

Screenshot


Screenshot


Screenshot


Screenshot


Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#4 Aug 01 2013 at 6:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
Thanks Wint!
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#5 Aug 01 2013 at 6:54 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,957 posts
Now THOSE are enemies worth of an FF title.. cant wait to "introduce" myself to them -grins evily- Though all those Gun weapons... yup clearly someone had an FF8 fetish lol. One thing that I noticed in the description though.. the white raves meteor project will hurl Eorzea into the seventh Umbral era? ummm this is ARR hasnt the seventh Umbral Era already happened?
#6 Aug 01 2013 at 6:55 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
456 posts
Just got to work to find these images.... WOW! (and not that crappy game ;P) i really hope these guys pose a freaking huge challenge... especially the hammer and H2H looking ones they seem to be my fav's...
____________________________
Moderator-75thf 75nin 75pld Hume
LS- WanderingTrupaTricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diabolos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori Oni- 50MNK 20LNC 11GLD Miquote
LS- The Inner Circle
FC- Primal Bane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ultros~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#7 Aug 01 2013 at 7:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I love the FFXII feel to them, I loved the Judges, thought they had an awesomely evil aura.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#8 Aug 01 2013 at 7:01 AM Rating: Excellent
******
48,718 posts
Go go Power Rangers.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#9 Aug 01 2013 at 7:04 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,957 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Go go Power Rangers.



lol if anything they look like power rangers enemies :p
#10 Aug 01 2013 at 7:57 AM Rating: Good
I think I'm in love with that Tribunus lady.
____________________________
FFXIV - Neo Geo (formerly Droxy Durango)
FFXI - Brit *Manly man on the Fairy server*
{Retired for good in 2010 after the server transfer and forced name change)

#11 Aug 01 2013 at 8:25 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
OK ok just write this off as fanboy speculation but.. we're totally getting these weapons right?

I mean... Hammer - War, Shield - Pld, Badanhkas - Mnk, Halberd - Drg, Sword - Pld.

I imagine they follow the same pattern. Fight in story, then unlock hard mode for cash and prizes! The weapons could work with higher crit chance and crit dmg, crits = gunshots.

Also, aside from the first 2 (which were added before they decided to go with the power rangers) are from Greek and Norse Mythology, and Mjolnir was the Whm Relic in FFXI.

I mean.. it just seems like they must know what level of fan-service "gun weapons" are and this is just an awesome tease.
____________________________


#12 Aug 01 2013 at 9:00 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,446 posts
Quote:
I mean... Hammer - War, Shield - Pld, Badanhkas - Mnk, Halberd - Drg, Sword - Pld.


No no no, good sir...

Those are Gunhammer, Gunshield, Gunbaghnakhs, Gunhalberd, and Gunblade... our paltry classes are unworthy of such gunweapons.

Now pardon me while I go get some gunlunch from the gunkitchen
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#13 Aug 01 2013 at 9:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
Archmage Callinon wrote:
Quote:
I mean... Hammer - War, Shield - Pld, Badanhkas - Mnk, Halberd - Drg, Sword - Pld.


No no no, good sir...

Those are Gunhammer, Gunshield, Gunbaghnakhs, Gunhalberd, and Gunblade... our paltry classes are unworthy of such gunweapons.

Now pardon me while I go get some gunlunch from the gunkitchen


Personally I'm hoping for a Gungun with the Roger Rabbit bullets.

____________________________


#14 Aug 02 2013 at 12:57 AM Rating: Excellent
*
124 posts
Huh, these guys don't like anything like a key!
____________________________


#15 Aug 02 2013 at 3:05 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
8,779 posts
No Gunchuks? I am disappoint SE. The pun practically wrote itself!
____________________________
Quote:
The thing about me is that apparently it's very hard to tell when I'm drunk. So I feel like I'm walking sideways on a UFO and everyone else sees me doing the robot like a pro.
- MojoVIII
i have bathed in the blood of many. my life was spent well.
feral druids do it on all fours.
The One True Prophet of Tonkism.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
#16 Aug 02 2013 at 3:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
8,779 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Go go Power Rangers.


Perfect avatar for you gaxe. Good to see you again too.
____________________________
Quote:
The thing about me is that apparently it's very hard to tell when I'm drunk. So I feel like I'm walking sideways on a UFO and everyone else sees me doing the robot like a pro.
- MojoVIII
i have bathed in the blood of many. my life was spent well.
feral druids do it on all fours.
The One True Prophet of Tonkism.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
#17 Aug 02 2013 at 3:23 PM Rating: Good
**
740 posts
Quor wrote:
No Gunchuks? I am disappoint SE. The pun practically wrote itself!


Maybe for the chucks they're gonna surprise us with 8 Bit Theater Fighter's Sword-Chucks (With Chainsaw-Chucks as an upgrade.) My question is, will the gun weapons fire regular bullets or gunbullets?
____________________________
Raine Storme on Adamantoise,
formerly Bayou on Carbuncle.
#18 Aug 02 2013 at 3:47 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,033 posts
The Judge Magisters are what immediately came to mind when I saw them. They look awesome.

I'm down with any influence FFXII has on ARR. That game had style.
#19 Aug 02 2013 at 9:49 PM Rating: Excellent
******
48,718 posts
Quor wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Go go Power Rangers.
Perfect avatar for you gaxe. Good to see you again too.
I'd like to blame my four year old for it, but the truth is I introduced her to it.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#20 Aug 02 2013 at 10:19 PM Rating: Excellent
lolgaxe wrote:
Quor wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Go go Power Rangers.
Perfect avatar for you gaxe. Good to see you again too.
I'd like to blame my four year old for it, but the truth is I introduced her to it.


Well, if you're going to warp the young start at home right? Smiley: tongue
#21 Aug 02 2013 at 11:08 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,962 posts
BrokenFox wrote:
The Judge Magisters are what immediately came to mind when I saw them. They look awesome.

I'm down with any influence FFXII has on ARR. That game had style.


Same art director. Unfortunately, their foot soldiers are the men in tights, so I simply can't take the Garlean Empire seriously. Can afford airship the size of a city, cannot afford pants. Not sure why this wasn't change in ARR, honestly my biggest disappointment, and I'm not even being hyperbolic.

#22 Aug 03 2013 at 12:56 AM Rating: Good
*
153 posts
Hairspray wrote:
Key Enemies

If someone has the ability to post the images that would be great... (Sorry I don't have the premium subscription to zam yet).


If you don't have premium, how do you have that awesome avatar?
#23 Aug 03 2013 at 9:56 PM Rating: Good
***
3,178 posts
Quor wrote:
No Gunchuks? I am disappoint SE. The pun practically wrote itself!


My vote is you get Post-of-the-Day for this! Smiley: lol
#24 Aug 04 2013 at 3:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
8,779 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Quor wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Go go Power Rangers.
Perfect avatar for you gaxe. Good to see you again too.
I'd like to blame my four year old for it, but the truth is I introduced her to it.


Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy ftw yo
____________________________
Quote:
The thing about me is that apparently it's very hard to tell when I'm drunk. So I feel like I'm walking sideways on a UFO and everyone else sees me doing the robot like a pro.
- MojoVIII
i have bathed in the blood of many. my life was spent well.
feral druids do it on all fours.
The One True Prophet of Tonkism.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
#25 Aug 04 2013 at 6:25 PM Rating: Good
***
1,079 posts
ClydesShadow wrote:
Hairspray wrote:
Key Enemies

If someone has the ability to post the images that would be great... (Sorry I don't have the premium subscription to zam yet).


If you don't have premium, how do you have that awesome avatar?


Yet.

No one can beat nyan Walter white...


Also I love the enemies. I pray that all the fights are challenging.

I would also love a fight with them all at once. Like Divine Might.
____________________________
FFXIV
Articus Vladmir
PLD WHM BRD DRG BLM
#26 Aug 05 2013 at 5:33 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
588 posts
Wint wrote:
Best I can do, annoying their names aren't included in the images.

Screenshot


Tell me he doesn't look like a Red Mage of sorts.
____________________________



#27 Aug 05 2013 at 6:47 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
96 posts
That is exactly what I told my friends and family when I first saw his model. RDM Judge...
This guy is going to own.
____________________________
Rhuarc--Gilgamesh - Server Merger: Forced name change to Mazrim Carbuncle Server
Buncha Jobs - Maat's Cap 3/1/08
Peace
Retired
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 82 All times are in CST
FilthMcNasty, scchan, Anonymous Guests (80)