Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Benchmark ComicsFollow

#1 Aug 02 2013 at 8:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
655 posts
Hey guys well im bored and felt like making some funny stuff and figured everyone could try!! also would give us something to read and chat about.

http://imgur.com/ZXmCZDd

Edited, Aug 2nd 2013 10:59am by silverhope
#2 Aug 02 2013 at 9:22 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Hahaha, nicely done. I totally ran the benchmark in a bathing suit once as well. My favorite part was actually when you're battling Ifrit and use the defense boost move. Really? That's going to save you in a bikini? Smiley: lol
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#3 Aug 02 2013 at 9:28 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
BartelX wrote:
Hahaha, nicely done. I totally ran the benchmark in a bathing suit once as well. My favorite part was actually when you're battling Ifrit and use the defense boost move. Really? That's going to save you in a bikini? Smiley: lol


I read somewhere once that the less area covered by the armor, the higher the armor rating... Smiley: disappointed
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#4 Aug 02 2013 at 11:22 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
377 posts
Valkayree wrote:


I read somewhere once that the less area covered by the armor, the higher the armor rating... Smiley: disappointed

That reminded me of this video...
____________________________
What? Did you expect something witty?

The Kraken Club - FC on Ultros
Arylin Moonsong - Ultros
Mimiroo Underhill - Ultros
#5 Aug 02 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,673 posts
princessary wrote:
Valkayree wrote:


I read somewhere once that the less area covered by the armor, the higher the armor rating... Smiley: disappointed

That reminded me of this video...


Yep, that's what I thought as well.
#6 Aug 02 2013 at 10:46 PM Rating: Good
**
640 posts
BartelX wrote:
Hahaha, nicely done. I totally ran the benchmark in a bathing suit once as well. My favorite part was actually when you're battling Ifrit and use the defense boost move. Really? That's going to save you in a bikini? Smiley: lol


Didn't the bikini have fire resistance? Because that helps!
#7 Aug 03 2013 at 8:18 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,079 posts
Valkayree wrote:
BartelX wrote:
Hahaha, nicely done. I totally ran the benchmark in a bathing suit once as well. My favorite part was actually when you're battling Ifrit and use the defense boost move. Really? That's going to save you in a bikini? Smiley: lol


I read somewhere once that the less area covered by the armor, the higher the armor rating... Smiley: disappointed



It reminded me of this video...

____________________________
FFXIV
Articus Vladmir
PLD WHM BRD DRG BLM
#8 Aug 03 2013 at 5:57 PM Rating: Excellent
*
90 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk08nxbp_JQ


something like this?

Edited, Aug 3rd 2013 7:58pm by HaibaneRenmei
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 102 All times are in CDT
xizro, Anonymous Guests (101)