Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

early access legacy questionFollow

#1 Aug 06 2013 at 10:55 AM Rating: Decent
So i have a legacy account. I'm wondering if i will need the access key i got from 1.0 to get in to the early access or is it already linked to my account. I no longer have a copy of my key code.
#2 Aug 06 2013 at 11:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
handsomedrifter wrote:
So i have a legacy account. I'm wondering if i will need the access key i got from 1.0 to get in to the early access or is it already linked to my account. I no longer have a copy of my key code.


As long as you know your SE Account details you're good.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#3 Aug 06 2013 at 1:11 PM Rating: Decent
Is there going to be a download available for arr To get into early access. I no longer have ffxiv installed on my computer. And never had a copy of the game. I downloaded it from steam way back when it was still available
#4 Aug 06 2013 at 1:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
handsomedrifter wrote:
Is there going to be a download available for arr To get into early access. I no longer have ffxiv installed on my computer. And never had a copy of the game. I downloaded it from steam way back when it was still available


Yes, I expect they will tell everyone how to get the game very soon.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#5 Aug 06 2013 at 1:49 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
Wint wrote:
handsomedrifter wrote:
Is there going to be a download available for arr To get into early access. I no longer have ffxiv installed on my computer. And never had a copy of the game. I downloaded it from steam way back when it was still available


Yes, I expect they will tell everyone how to get the game very soon.


/looks at watch... is it Thursday yet?
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 73 All times are in CST
Seriha, Anonymous Guests (72)