Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

What are you planning to do for the last week before beta 4?Follow

#52 Aug 12 2013 at 7:06 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
456 posts
Gnu wrote:
No way! In subtitles? Or - ahh, dubbed in English!? What episode are they on?

Ok, must go find this right way! Best news of the night. You are my hero Wyldkat.

Edit: Episode #1 in English!:
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/sword-art-online-episode-1-online#English

Edited, Aug 11th 2013 1:45am by Gnu


just wanted to say im only on Episode 8 atm but im loving this anime... wanted to thank you much for the tip and its going to help with the rest of the long week!
____________________________
Moderator-75thf 75nin 75pld Hume
LS- WanderingTrupaTricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diabolos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori Oni- 50MNK 20LNC 11GLD Miquote
LS- The Inner Circle
FC- Primal Bane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ultros~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#53 Aug 12 2013 at 8:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Not in the beta, but have early access, so it is two weeks for me. I've been cleaning the garage, where I set up a secondary station for the PS3. I moved the portable A/C to the bedroom with my recliner so I could set that up as a primary station and give my wife her living room back. Other than that, Disgaea 4 is occupying my time, mixed in with some Dynasty Tactics 2, FF Tactics, and Suikoden from the PSN online store.
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#54 Aug 12 2013 at 8:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Gnu wrote:

This series starts off with a new Virtual Reality MMORPG release in Japan. Shortly after the game launches, the players find out there is no log-out button. If fact, the VR helmet cannot be removed at all and will kill any person who tries to remove it. It also fries your brain if you die in-game. The players are directed to complete the 100 level dungeon to be released from the game.


Sounds an awful lot like what happens to the .hack characters in Project X Zone...
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#55 Aug 12 2013 at 10:01 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
456 posts
Valkayree wrote:
Gnu wrote:

This series starts off with a new Virtual Reality MMORPG release in Japan. Shortly after the game launches, the players find out there is no log-out button. If fact, the VR helmet cannot be removed at all and will kill any person who tries to remove it. It also fries your brain if you die in-game. The players are directed to complete the 100 level dungeon to be released from the game.


Sounds an awful lot like what happens to the .hack characters in Project X Zone...


I don't see it like .hack at all really... I feel like it has its own feel to it that's different... I'm hooked to say the least haha ready to get off work and go watch ;P
____________________________
Moderator-75thf 75nin 75pld Hume
LS- WanderingTrupaTricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diabolos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori Oni- 50MNK 20LNC 11GLD Miquote
LS- The Inner Circle
FC- Primal Bane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ultros~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#56 Aug 12 2013 at 11:40 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,898 posts
I will be getting as much as I possibly can accomplished this week in preparation. I have a website I'm designing that is about 80% done so I will be trying to finish up the last 20%. I also have some craft sh*t to get done for my wedding next month, so I'll be working on that so that my fiance doesn't melt me with her eye-lasers. If I have any other free time between all that and my normal 50 hour a week job, I might try and sleep a couple hours... we'll see how it goes. On the plus side, the timing of this beta phase and early access worked out perfectly for me since this weekend I actually have some down time. Yay for that!
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#57Killua125, Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:57 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Got Tales of Xillia (meh) and also Dragon's Crown for PS3. I'm more excited for the next episode of Breaking Bad than ARR.
#58 Aug 12 2013 at 12:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
725 posts
I'll have to add, biting my nails, since I haven't gotten the ps3 p4 code. Checked my ps3 mail and my regular mail. Nada so far.

Its just cutting it close and creating anxiety. Sigh...
____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#59 Aug 12 2013 at 12:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
Killua125 wrote:
I'm more excited for the next episode of Breaking Bad than ARR.


Are you serious? I can't really tell if you're really like this, or if you are just here to stir the pot because it gets you off in some weird way.
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#60 Aug 12 2013 at 12:09 PM Rating: Excellent
**
259 posts
Keep playing Morrowind. Found a swift travel mod that makes the game so much more enjoyable.
#61 Aug 12 2013 at 12:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
377 posts
OtosanOokami wrote:


oh yes, and reading Larry Correia's "Warbound" Good old detective Noir with a bit of "fun" added. still a while off from another "Monster Hunter International" installment.

Edited, Aug 10th 2013 7:11pm by OtosanOokami

I haven't read any of his Grimnoir Chronicles, how are they compaired to his MHI books? And you speaking about Warbound reminded me, I need to get my books I want signed ready for Dragoncon at the end of the month.
____________________________
What? Did you expect something witty?

The Kraken Club - FC on Ultros
Arylin Moonsong - Ultros
Mimiroo Underhill - Ultros
#62 Aug 12 2013 at 12:16 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,178 posts
Arjuncorpse wrote:
Keep playing Morrowind. Found a swift travel mod that makes the game so much more enjoyable.


Sweet! That game could also use a mod to help you find the main story quest NPC's. It seemed like the only way to complete that game back-in-the-day was to purchase the strategy guide.

I am sitting on the Beta forum pressing F5 every 5 minutes hoping for more info.


Edited, Aug 12th 2013 2:17pm by Gnu
#63 Aug 12 2013 at 1:18 PM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Hairspray wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
I'm more excited for the next episode of Breaking Bad than ARR.


Are you serious? I can't really tell if you're really like this, or if you are just here to stir the pot because it gets you off in some weird way.


Just put him on ignore. That's what I did several months ago and now the only time I have to even see his posts is when they are quoted by someone else. It's quite nice.
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#64 Aug 12 2013 at 1:21 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
BartelX wrote:
Hairspray wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
I'm more excited for the next episode of Breaking Bad than ARR.


Are you serious? I can't really tell if you're really like this, or if you are just here to stir the pot because it gets you off in some weird way.


Just put him on ignore. That's what I did several months ago and now the only time I have to even see his posts is when they are quoted by someone else. It's quite nice.


Sure, that sounds really nice... how the heck do I do that?
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#65 Aug 12 2013 at 1:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
362 posts
He may just be trolling in this instance, but **** last night's episode was awesome and I really am looking forward to next week's episode of BB.

I will be busy working, and all of a sudden it will be Friday, so there's that.
____________________________
Anakte Grey
BLM 50 SMN/SCH 50 WHM 40
MRD 26 DRG 30 MNK 30 GLA 25

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/416469141_Vt5aq-XL-2.jpg
#66 Aug 12 2013 at 1:28 PM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
Hairspray wrote:
BartelX wrote:
Hairspray wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
I'm more excited for the next episode of Breaking Bad than ARR.


Are you serious? I can't really tell if you're really like this, or if you are just here to stir the pot because it gets you off in some weird way.


Just put him on ignore. That's what I did several months ago and now the only time I have to even see his posts is when they are quoted by someone else. It's quite nice.


Sure, that sounds really nice... how the heck do I do that?


Scroll over his name on his posts, it's in the drop down menu.
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#67 Aug 12 2013 at 1:29 PM Rating: Good
*
120 posts
Have you guys ever heard of Attack On Titan? Should watch it!!
http://eyeonanime.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-1/

Edited, Aug 12th 2013 3:31pm by VitaminD2112
#68 Aug 12 2013 at 4:54 PM Rating: Excellent
VitaminD2112 wrote:
Have you guys ever heard of Attack On Titan? Should watch it!!
http://eyeonanime.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-1/

Edited, Aug 12th 2013 3:31pm by VitaminD2112


Attack on Titan is my current favorite. It's hard having to wait for new episodes since it's simulcast.
#69 Aug 12 2013 at 5:31 PM Rating: Excellent
What am I planning to do for the last week before beta 4?
The same thing I always do the last week before beta 4. Try to take over THE WORLD!




....and a lot of boring full time work. I did take Friday off as a vacation day, however.

Edited, Aug 12th 2013 9:22pm by Chialing
____________________________
FFXIV - Neo Geo (formerly Droxy Durango)
FFXI - Brit *Manly man on the Fairy server*
{Retired for good in 2010 after the server transfer and forced name change)

#70 Aug 13 2013 at 3:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
104 posts
Well, I beat Borderlands 2 with all available characters, re-watched the currently oft-mentioned Sword Art Online again, and have been pricing/buying components to build a new computer. Maybe I'll re-watch Death Note again now, for something to do.

I unfortunately have to work during Phase 4, but I'm on vacation for the start of early access, so my excitement will be more bridled 'til then...
#71 Aug 13 2013 at 4:05 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
Gnu wrote:
Ah, the week before a new MMO release is a perfect time to re-watch Sword Art Online, an anime that is about an MMORPG release.

Anyone here likes Anime? Only the cool ones? Will you watch an awesome Anime with English subtitles? (Also coming in English, see below.)

Screenshot

This series starts off with a new Virtual Reality MMORPG release in Japan. Shortly after the game launches, the players find out there is no log-out button. If fact, the VR helmet cannot be removed at all and will kill any person who tries to remove it. It also fries your brain if you die in-game. The players are directed to complete the 100 level dungeon to be released from the game.

The main character turns out to be a beta tester who has a bit of inside info on - Ok, stop the bus. If you are interested so far you can go watch it here:

http://swordartonlineepisodes.com/sword-art-online-episode-1/
or here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online

I would not bother to suggest this if this wasn't an incredibly entertaining series. Even more so for a group of MMO fans (with really good taste, of course) at this moment in time. I really hope at least a few people here give it a shot and enjoy it as much as I did.

Edited, Aug 11th 2013 2:28am by Gnu


I loved Sword Art Online. Good stuff. I'll be flying to San Antonio the weekend of P4, Then hopefully the week before launch I'll get all the chores I've been too distracted to do done.

I watched the simulcast...it was pretty **** good. now, i have it recording DVR style from Adult Swim. Though, i have only seen 1 dubbed episode, the jury is still out on the dubbing itself.
____________________________

#72 Aug 13 2013 at 7:05 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
154 posts
Valkayree wrote:
Not in the beta, but have early access, so it is two weeks for me. I've been cleaning the garage, where I set up a secondary station for the PS3. I moved the portable A/C to the bedroom with my recliner so I could set that up as a primary station and give my wife her living room back. Other than that, Disgaea 4 is occupying my time, mixed in with some Dynasty Tactics 2, FF Tactics, and Suikoden from the PSN online store.


I bought FF Tactics on PSN 4 years ago, played it for 3 min. and for whatever reason decided it was not for me. I was checking my acct management, saw it as a previous download and downloaded it again. I've been playing it religiously since Sunday. I went through the tutorial this time and decided I will love it. Go figure. Shotgunnova's online FF guides have been helpful to me for years.
#73 Aug 13 2013 at 7:25 AM Rating: Good
FFT is definitely a game that improves the more you play. Once I got going I couldn't put it down.
____________________________

#74 Aug 13 2013 at 7:42 AM Rating: Excellent
**
438 posts
I'll tell you what I'm really doing this week...


Constantly refreshing the page, until the inevitable "Phase 4 beta client now available!" Thread pops up.

F5 F5 F5 F5......
____________________________
Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table----60AST, 60WHM, 60SCH/SMN, 60BLM, 60MNK, 38 PLD, 34DRG, 31NIN, 27MRD
FFXI- Derpypony on Asura
Check out the Dream Network, a Twitch.tv community for XIV fans, featuring notable streamers like Mr. Happy, MTQcapture, Rahhzay, and Slyakagreyfox! http://dreamnetwork.tv/forum/index.php
Then maybe check out myself, EquestriaGuy, on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/equestriaguy


#75 Aug 13 2013 at 8:07 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
I was planning on building my computer but I finished that in about 5 hours, yesterday.

I guess I'll just keep running the benchmark and caressing my score with both arms.

Quote:
I'll tell you what I'm really doing this week...


Constantly refreshing the page, until the inevitable "Phase 4 beta client now available!" Thread pops up.

F5 F5 F5 F5......


That already happened...



Edited, Aug 13th 2013 10:09am by Louiscool
____________________________


#76 Aug 13 2013 at 8:09 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
PhrozenFFXI wrote:
Valkayree wrote:
Not in the beta, but have early access, so it is two weeks for me. I've been cleaning the garage, where I set up a secondary station for the PS3. I moved the portable A/C to the bedroom with my recliner so I could set that up as a primary station and give my wife her living room back. Other than that, Disgaea 4 is occupying my time, mixed in with some Dynasty Tactics 2, FF Tactics, and Suikoden from the PSN online store.


I bought FF Tactics on PSN 4 years ago, played it for 3 min. and for whatever reason decided it was not for me. I was checking my acct management, saw it as a previous download and downloaded it again. I've been playing it religiously since Sunday. I went through the tutorial this time and decided I will love it. Go figure. Shotgunnova's online FF guides have been helpful to me for years.


You probably originally quit due to the curve they placed in your second battle (the one after the girl gets taken, when you fight the thieves on the waterfront street). It's just you and your teammate (who has bad AI), surrounded by 6 enemies who have way more HP and cure themselves, and your idiot partner is constantly running into danger and getting himself killed like Leroy. I think I might need to pick up the tutorial as well, but I am still very much into the fact that Disgaea 4 is gripping what little time I do have until the 24th, when I get my first taste of FFXIV.

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 9:15am by Valkayree
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#77 Aug 13 2013 at 8:24 AM Rating: Good
**
438 posts
Louiscool wrote:
I was planning on building my computer but I finished that in about 5 hours, yesterday.

I guess I'll just keep running the benchmark and caressing my score with both arms.

Quote:
I'll tell you what I'm really doing this week...


Constantly refreshing the page, until the inevitable "Phase 4 beta client now available!" Thread pops up.

F5 F5 F5 F5......


That already happened...



Edited, Aug 13th 2013 10:09am by Louiscool


That's the launcher
____________________________
Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table----60AST, 60WHM, 60SCH/SMN, 60BLM, 60MNK, 38 PLD, 34DRG, 31NIN, 27MRD
FFXI- Derpypony on Asura
Check out the Dream Network, a Twitch.tv community for XIV fans, featuring notable streamers like Mr. Happy, MTQcapture, Rahhzay, and Slyakagreyfox! http://dreamnetwork.tv/forum/index.php
Then maybe check out myself, EquestriaGuy, on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/equestriaguy


#78 Aug 13 2013 at 9:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
You probably originally quit due to the curve they placed in your second battle (the one after the girl gets taken, when you fight the thieves on the waterfront street). It's just you and your teammate (who has bad AI), surrounded by 6 enemies who have way more HP and cure themselves, and your idiot partner is constantly running into danger and getting himself killed like Leroy. I think I might need to pick up the tutorial as well, but I am still very much into the fact that Disgaea 4 is gripping what little time I do have until the 24th, when I get my first taste of FFXIV.


This is easily one of the top five most irritating battles in the game...and it's in the first 10 minutes of the game.
#79 Aug 13 2013 at 9:31 AM Rating: Good
***
3,178 posts
garethrogue wrote:
I'll tell you what I'm really doing this week...


Constantly refreshing the page, until the inevitable "Phase 4 beta client now available!" Thread pops up.

F5 F5 F5 F5......



Just out of curiosity, what page are you refreshing? The beta forum front page? That's what I've been checking.
#80 Aug 13 2013 at 9:32 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
972 posts
Hairspray wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
I'm more excited for the next episode of Breaking Bad than ARR.


Are you serious? I can't really tell if you're really like this, or if you are just here to stir the pot because it gets you off in some weird way.


You do realize it's the last season of Breaking Bad and it's one of my top shows besides the Sopranos and maybe a couple of other things. Waiting for this season has kept me going all year!

Anyways, I need to try out that anime with the colossus and the town that one of you linked... my friend keeps telling me to. I have a membership on some anime streaming site but I never watch anime.
#81 Aug 13 2013 at 9:47 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
garethrogue wrote:
Louiscool wrote:
I was planning on building my computer but I finished that in about 5 hours, yesterday.

I guess I'll just keep running the benchmark and caressing my score with both arms.

Quote:
I'll tell you what I'm really doing this week...


Constantly refreshing the page, until the inevitable "Phase 4 beta client now available!" Thread pops up.

F5 F5 F5 F5......


That already happened...



Edited, Aug 13th 2013 10:09am by Louiscool


That's the launcher


Yes. It is the Phase 4 Beta Launcher. You are a very skilled reader. B+ for you.

Quote:
You do realize it's the last season of Breaking Bad and it's one of my top shows


No, none of us subscribe to your blog. What's the link so I can learn your favorite food too?

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 11:49am by Louiscool
____________________________


#82 Aug 13 2013 at 10:29 AM Rating: Excellent
**
438 posts
Gnu wrote:
garethrogue wrote:
I'll tell you what I'm really doing this week...


Constantly refreshing the page, until the inevitable "Phase 4 beta client now available!" Thread pops up.

F5 F5 F5 F5......



Just out of curiosity, what page are you refreshing? The beta forum front page? That's what I've been checking.


Just this one. You guys are good at disseminating info quickly.
____________________________
Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table----60AST, 60WHM, 60SCH/SMN, 60BLM, 60MNK, 38 PLD, 34DRG, 31NIN, 27MRD
FFXI- Derpypony on Asura
Check out the Dream Network, a Twitch.tv community for XIV fans, featuring notable streamers like Mr. Happy, MTQcapture, Rahhzay, and Slyakagreyfox! http://dreamnetwork.tv/forum/index.php
Then maybe check out myself, EquestriaGuy, on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/equestriaguy


#83 Aug 13 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Since we're pretty much spinning our wheels waiting for P4, anyone here a football fan?
#84 Aug 13 2013 at 11:35 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,313 posts
Work work.. I took the wrong week off :(
____________________________
Eithne Draocht
My IG: archaicmachinery - Friend me!
#85 Aug 13 2013 at 11:39 AM Rating: Excellent
I just beat ffxiii-2 last night. Barbecuing tonight. Doing some work from home, too, over the next couple days. Then, living in the beta on Friday and Saturday, and sadly leaving to go camping Sunday and Monday. :(
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#86 Aug 13 2013 at 2:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
I lost interest in FFXIII-2 after a while... I think I got to a place where you grind out exp for a long while and it just killed the momentum and enjoyment for me.

I did like the game the first 30-40 hours I played it though.

Edit: If I'm going to grind I want it to be in an MMO.

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 4:05pm by Hairspray
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#87 Aug 13 2013 at 2:17 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,120 posts
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
Since we're pretty much spinning our wheels waiting for P4, anyone here a football fan?

I'm no longer the dedicated sports fan I was in my youth. Some of the knowledge & habits are still there, but I'm more of a casual, laid back kinda fan now. The kind I wouldn't have approved of back when I was a diehard fan.Smiley: lol
#88 Aug 13 2013 at 2:18 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
Since we're pretty much spinning our wheels waiting for P4, anyone here a football fan?


I love NFL football... Thanks for reminding me, I need to see if anyone wants to make a fantasy football league in my office.
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#89 Aug 13 2013 at 2:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
Since we're pretty much spinning our wheels waiting for P4, anyone here a football fan?


I'll respond to your question with a song.
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#90 Aug 13 2013 at 2:32 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
456 posts
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
Since we're pretty much spinning our wheels waiting for P4, anyone here a football fan?


I played football against AP in highschool (he went to palestine TX)... So im a Vikings and Houston fan of sorts but its just a casual fan... i pretty much only watch those 2 teams the playoffs and Superbowl...
____________________________
Moderator-75thf 75nin 75pld Hume
LS- WanderingTrupaTricks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diabolos~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mori Oni- 50MNK 20LNC 11GLD Miquote
LS- The Inner Circle
FC- Primal Bane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ultros~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#91 Aug 13 2013 at 2:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Yeah boring preseason football right now. What's up with all these receivers going down with ACL tears? Like they got voodooed by a RB or something.
#92 Aug 13 2013 at 6:35 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
I'm a pretty dedicated Football and hockey fan. Preseason is ok, because you get to see what the back ups can do, but there isn't much emotion in it. My bucs play my Pats on friday night...but i'll be playing ARR with it on in the background. (I was born and raised in NE, but been in FLA for 25 years now).
____________________________

#93 Aug 13 2013 at 8:11 PM Rating: Excellent
*
232 posts
Teneleven wrote:
I'm a pretty dedicated Football and hockey fan. Preseason is ok, because you get to see what the back ups can do, but there isn't much emotion in it. My bucs play my Pats on friday night...but i'll be playing ARR with it on in the background. (I was born and raised in NE, but been in FLA for 25 years now).

Speaking of hockey and Florida, you guys get some really amazing ticket prices down there. I'm completely jealous of that $7 per game season ticket deal that the Panthers were running. Seats for the Lightning are pretty cheap, too. I'm a huge Flyers fan and can't wait for the season to finally start up.

As for what I've been up to, I've been catching up on some reading and running a bunch of random errands. The Phillies are almost too depressing to watch. I mostly end up reading through their games.
____________________________
Don Fletcher (Ultros)
#94 Aug 13 2013 at 9:26 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
392 posts
I have been reading the ZAM forums since 1.0 and while waiting for ARR this week me and my better half saw something on TV that I felt i HAD to comment on. We are watching TV and we saw a live action commercial for FFXIV ARR. I am trying to find a link of it on the net to post but sadly I haven't found anything about this yet. God I cannot wait for this weekend!
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 58 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (58)