Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Sprint CommandFollow

#1 Aug 16 2013 at 1:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
I see people sprinting all over the place. Any idea how you do that? Is this a general command? I know that archers can speed up with a skill later on. I'm in Ul'dah so I doubt in less than a day archers have already leveled to the point where they unlocked their sprint feature and made it all the way to Ul'dah on a non-legacy server. Or have they?
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#2 Aug 16 2013 at 1:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
68 posts
Valkayree wrote:
I see people sprinting all over the place. Any idea how you do that? Is this a general command? I know that archers can speed up with a skill later on. I'm in Ul'dah so I doubt in less than a day archers have already leveled to the point where they unlocked their sprint feature and made it all the way to Ul'dah on a non-legacy server. Or have they?


Lol... Look under your skill menu. :)
#3 Aug 16 2013 at 1:33 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
DRGx wrote:
Valkayree wrote:
I see people sprinting all over the place. Any idea how you do that? Is this a general command? I know that archers can speed up with a skill later on. I'm in Ul'dah so I doubt in less than a day archers have already leveled to the point where they unlocked their sprint feature and made it all the way to Ul'dah on a non-legacy server. Or have they?


Lol... Look under your skill menu. :)


New to FFXIV, I'm a little stupid. Thank you for the condescending lol.

Edited, Aug 16th 2013 2:34pm by Valkayree
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#4 Aug 16 2013 at 1:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
**
777 posts
Your cross bar where your abilities are located should have Sprint auto-loaded on the left hand side at the top.
#5 Aug 16 2013 at 1:38 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Altair wrote:
Your cross bar where your abilities are located should have Sprint auto-loaded on the left hand side at the top.


Thanks, I've got a lot to learn about these menus. Fortunately the pop up tutorials are working with me as I go. This is a lot different than FFXI but I like it. Probably doesn't help that I am playing on a PS3 on an 18 inch 480p TV Smiley: frown
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#6 Aug 16 2013 at 2:59 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
Valkayree wrote:
Altair wrote:
Your cross bar where your abilities are located should have Sprint auto-loaded on the left hand side at the top.


Thanks, I've got a lot to learn about these menus. Fortunately the pop up tutorials are working with me as I go. This is a lot different than FFXI but I like it. Probably doesn't help that I am playing on a PS3 on an 18 inch 480p TV Smiley: frown


The default command is L2 + Triangle for Sprint. It will drain all your TP, which will fill back up right about the time the effect wears off.
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#7 Aug 16 2013 at 3:13 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Valkayree wrote:
Altair wrote:
Your cross bar where your abilities are located should have Sprint auto-loaded on the left hand side at the top.


Thanks, I've got a lot to learn about these menus. Fortunately the pop up tutorials are working with me as I go. This is a lot different than FFXI but I like it. Probably doesn't help that I am playing on a PS3 on an 18 inch 480p TV Smiley: frown


The default command is L2 + Triangle for Sprint. It will drain all your TP, which will fill back up right about the time the effect wears off.


Thanks, that is even easier!
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#8 Aug 16 2013 at 3:22 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
Valkayree wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Valkayree wrote:
Altair wrote:
Your cross bar where your abilities are located should have Sprint auto-loaded on the left hand side at the top.


Thanks, I've got a lot to learn about these menus. Fortunately the pop up tutorials are working with me as I go. This is a lot different than FFXI but I like it. Probably doesn't help that I am playing on a PS3 on an 18 inch 480p TV Smiley: frown


The default command is L2 + Triangle for Sprint. It will drain all your TP, which will fill back up right about the time the effect wears off.


Thanks, that is even easier!


You're welcome. The L2 + O, X, Square, & Triangle will default to the same 4 actions every time you start a new class.
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 53 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (53)