Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Early Access - PS3Follow

#1 Aug 19 2013 at 6:19 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
296 posts
Sorry to beat this to death, but I cannot find any clear-cut answer.

I received an 18 digit code from the store I purchased the game from. Where and how do I enter this code? Will the Beta Client provide me with a prompt or does it need to be done in the PS Store. The PS Store does not accept 18 digit codes.

Please advise and peace.

Thanks.
____________________________
~for the night is dark and full of terrors~

Valar Morghulis of Goblin
CJR 21



--FF XI--
Finrod of Sylph (RETIRED)
MNK 68
WAR 37 / THF 37 / DNC 37 / SAM 20 / WHM 20 / BLM 15

#2 Aug 19 2013 at 6:21 PM Rating: Excellent
**
598 posts
I think we should expect an email from SE tomorrow where we register the 18 for our psn code.
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#3 Aug 19 2013 at 6:21 PM Rating: Good
Click here and sign up on that mailing list. I believe this is also where you'll go tomorrow to register your preorder code. This has nothing to do with the Playstation Store. Use the same client you used during Beta 4 (if you attended Beta 4). If you didn't attend beta I'm sure instructions for downloading the final client will be listed there for us PS3 users.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#4 Aug 19 2013 at 6:23 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
30 posts
tomorrow i believe, could be wrong though but early access will start on the 24th.
#5 Aug 19 2013 at 6:23 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
I'm so excited just to put a code in tomorrow lol

Edited, Aug 19th 2013 8:23pm by Mopdaddy
#6 Aug 19 2013 at 6:28 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
296 posts
darexius2010 wrote:
Click here and sign up on that mailing list. I believe this is also where you'll go tomorrow to register your preorder code. This has nothing to do with the Playstation Store. Use the same client you used during Beta 4 (if you attended Beta 4). If you didn't attend beta I'm sure instructions for downloading the final client will be listed there for us PS3 users.

Thanks broseph.

Is there any truth to the rumor that NA access will actually be Friday when it's the 24th in JP?
____________________________
~for the night is dark and full of terrors~

Valar Morghulis of Goblin
CJR 21



--FF XI--
Finrod of Sylph (RETIRED)
MNK 68
WAR 37 / THF 37 / DNC 37 / SAM 20 / WHM 20 / BLM 15

#7 Aug 19 2013 at 6:36 PM Rating: Good
*
77 posts
Thanks for making this thread. I was wondering the same thing
____________________________


#8 Aug 19 2013 at 6:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,310 posts
TheOneFin wrote:
darexius2010 wrote:
Click here and sign up on that mailing list. I believe this is also where you'll go tomorrow to register your preorder code. This has nothing to do with the Playstation Store. Use the same client you used during Beta 4 (if you attended Beta 4). If you didn't attend beta I'm sure instructions for downloading the final client will be listed there for us PS3 users.

Thanks broseph.

Is there any truth to the rumor that NA access will actually be Friday when it's the 24th in JP?

PSN revealed the start time specifically as 5:01am EST. That's 2:01am PST.
#9 Aug 19 2013 at 6:41 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
170 posts
i prematurely deleted my game client on my PS3 :( **** it.


____________________________
Character: Sasanji Chechenji (BLM)
Server: Ultros
Master of the Black Market Mercs Free Company (BMM)
#10 Aug 19 2013 at 7:01 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
296 posts
Xoie wrote:
TheOneFin wrote:
darexius2010 wrote:
Click here and sign up on that mailing list. I believe this is also where you'll go tomorrow to register your preorder code. This has nothing to do with the Playstation Store. Use the same client you used during Beta 4 (if you attended Beta 4). If you didn't attend beta I'm sure instructions for downloading the final client will be listed there for us PS3 users.

Thanks broseph.

Is there any truth to the rumor that NA access will actually be Friday when it's the 24th in JP?

PSN revealed the start time specifically as 5:01am EST. That's 2:01am PST.

On the 23rd or 24th?
____________________________
~for the night is dark and full of terrors~

Valar Morghulis of Goblin
CJR 21



--FF XI--
Finrod of Sylph (RETIRED)
MNK 68
WAR 37 / THF 37 / DNC 37 / SAM 20 / WHM 20 / BLM 15

#11 Aug 19 2013 at 7:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
TheOneFin wrote:
Xoie wrote:
TheOneFin wrote:
darexius2010 wrote:
Click here and sign up on that mailing list. I believe this is also where you'll go tomorrow to register your preorder code. This has nothing to do with the Playstation Store. Use the same client you used during Beta 4 (if you attended Beta 4). If you didn't attend beta I'm sure instructions for downloading the final client will be listed there for us PS3 users.

Thanks broseph.

Is there any truth to the rumor that NA access will actually be Friday when it's the 24th in JP?

PSN revealed the start time specifically as 5:01am EST. That's 2:01am PST.

On the 23rd or 24th?


24th.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#12 Aug 19 2013 at 7:11 PM Rating: Decent
http://goo.gl/GB0nvL

The Countdown Begins
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#13 Aug 19 2013 at 7:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Prettier
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#14 Aug 19 2013 at 7:16 PM Rating: Good
Wint wrote:


:O I had no idea. I wonder if that app has a widget...


EDIT: It's worth the $1.99 on the app store, it does have widgets, and it... is... AWESOME!!!

EDIT 2: Okay, it'll be worth the $1.99 once the servers come back up -- Notifications on server status and ping tools are cool. Maybe I'm just too much of a nerd...

Edited, Aug 19th 2013 9:19pm by darexius2010
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#15 Aug 19 2013 at 7:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
darexius2010 wrote:
Wint wrote:


:O I had no idea. I wonder if that app has a widget...


He has an android app if that's what you mean, I'm not certain what widgets he makes available. I haven't bought it yet.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#16 Aug 20 2013 at 3:47 AM Rating: Decent
Is the 24th in th states? Cause that would be the 25th for me.
#17 Aug 20 2013 at 4:41 AM Rating: Good
***
1,622 posts
My brain hates time zones.

http://time.is/0201_24_Aug_2013_in_PST?ARR_Launch

/lazy
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
#18 Aug 20 2013 at 5:34 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
If anyone put in the code for PS3 version please let us know b.c I guess you can't do it on the website for PS3.
#19 Aug 20 2013 at 6:22 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
I'm getting this error code 502 "Bad Gateway" when I tried logging in to put my code in.

Screenshot
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#20 Aug 20 2013 at 6:26 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
PhoenixOmbre wrote:
My brain hates time zones.

http://time.is/0201_24_Aug_2013_in_PST?ARR_Launch

/lazy


Hey you're in Charlotte too?
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#21 Aug 20 2013 at 6:27 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,208 posts
Wint wrote:
darexius2010 wrote:
Wint wrote:


:O I had no idea. I wonder if that app has a widget...


He has an android app if that's what you mean, I'm not certain what widgets he makes available. I haven't bought it yet.


He does have a widget, you could embed it on the site!

I saw it on Reddit one day.. I'll try to find it.

Edit: Here try this link

Edited, Aug 20th 2013 8:34am by Hairspray
____________________________
The Kraken Club - (Ultros FC)
Character Name: Meat Mithkabob
#22 Aug 20 2013 at 6:32 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
Anyone find where in the PS3 store you can enter the code?
#23 Aug 20 2013 at 7:31 AM Rating: Good
*
54 posts
Mopdaddy wrote:
Anyone find where in the PS3 store you can enter the code?


Nope PSN redeem code is 12digit, I was given an 18 digit... I'm holding off for now still have all week to register. Going to keep watching for clear info on how to do PS3
#24 Aug 20 2013 at 10:29 AM Rating: Good
***
1,622 posts
Hairspray wrote:
PhoenixOmbre wrote:
My brain hates time zones.

http://time.is/0201_24_Aug_2013_in_PST?ARR_Launch

/lazy


Hey you're in Charlotte too?


Nope, the website will show you what time it means in your own timezone.
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 94 All times are in CST
Callinon, Anonymous Guests (93)