Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Ps3-pc codes question Follow

#1 Aug 19 2013 at 6:57 PM Rating: Decent
33 posts
I have the old 1.0 box but I also want to get the game for the ps3 can I get the game
For ps3 and use the ps3 code to register ffxiv for both my pc and ps3 ??

Thanks!
#2 Aug 19 2013 at 7:04 PM Rating: Good
***
1,622 posts
ThadCastleBMS wrote:
I have the old 1.0 box but I also want to get the game for the ps3 can I get the game
For ps3 and use the ps3 code to register ffxiv for both my pc and ps3 ??

Thanks!


Yes, you can add the PS3 game to your service account, and you'll be able to play from both. Just not at the same time. You'll also get 14 days of free play time after release with your 1.0 account, and adding the PS3 version will add another 30 days to that. Additionally if you pre-order the ps3 version, you'll have access to early play and the bonus items.
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
#3 Aug 19 2013 at 7:10 PM Rating: Decent
33 posts
PhoenixOmbre wrote:
ThadCastleBMS wrote:
I have the old 1.0 box but I also want to get the game for the ps3 can I get the game
For ps3 and use the ps3 code to register ffxiv for both my pc and ps3 ??

Thanks!


Yes, you can add the PS3 game to your service account, and you'll be able to play from both. Just not at the same time. You'll also get 14 days of free play time after release with your 1.0 account, and adding the PS3 version will add another 30 days to that. Additionally if you pre-order the ps3 version, you'll have access to early play and the bonus items.



Thanks! I'm thinking that I will pre order the ps3 version, use that code for my pc and ps3 account and giving my 1.0 registration codes to my girlfriend to get her playing as well!

Edit: do I get the pre-order code if I pre-order the ps3 game from a store near by??
Thanks.

Edited, Aug 19th 2013 9:29pm by ThadCastleBMS
#4 Aug 19 2013 at 8:33 PM Rating: Good
***
1,622 posts
ThadCastleBMS wrote:
PhoenixOmbre wrote:
ThadCastleBMS wrote:
I have the old 1.0 box but I also want to get the game for the ps3 can I get the game
For ps3 and use the ps3 code to register ffxiv for both my pc and ps3 ??

Thanks!


Yes, you can add the PS3 game to your service account, and you'll be able to play from both. Just not at the same time. You'll also get 14 days of free play time after release with your 1.0 account, and adding the PS3 version will add another 30 days to that. Additionally if you pre-order the ps3 version, you'll have access to early play and the bonus items.



Thanks! I'm thinking that I will pre order the ps3 version, use that code for my pc and ps3 account and giving my 1.0 registration codes to my girlfriend to get her playing as well!

Edit: do I get the pre-order code if I pre-order the ps3 game from a store near by??
Thanks.

Edited, Aug 19th 2013 9:29pm by ThadCastleBMS


Make sure the clerk understands how it works. At Gamestop (or EBGames, depending where you are) they are supposed to print it on the receipt when you buy. As for the codes, I'm not sure what you mean. You cannot reuse your 1.0 codes, they are bound to your account.
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 90 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (90)