6:03pm dst and still getting Error 3. Tried 4 times.
So, let me understand this. I got an early access code from Gamestop, and then I have to take THAT code and register it, and then they send me ANOTHER code, and then I have to take THAT code and go to my ps store to redeem it?
1) go to preorder website: ex.: http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/
2) enter the code that you received when you preordered the game (like Gamestop receipt)
3) get an email confirmation from SE saying they got the code that (ex. Gamestop) gave you and then...
4) get another code from SE in that email and then..
5) go to PS store to redeem SE code section that they sent to us in the email and then
6) enter the SE code that was sent in that email then...
7) download the client software or update the client software.
Really? all that? or am I missing something important?
I'll try again in a couple of hours. Edited, Aug 20th 2013 6:31pm by Grandmomma
Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)