Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Pass the time until early releaseFollow

#1 Aug 20 2013 at 8:47 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
MAKE ALL THE COOKIES

http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/cookie/
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#2 Aug 20 2013 at 9:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
126 posts
I am making cookies while listening to this. It keeps me going. o_o
http://youtu.be/jcIOg_m-bp4
____________________________
˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ

Amanda ♥ CST ♥
FFXIV: ♥ Torokeru Senjo ♥ Malboro ♥ Miqo'te ♥ Aspiring Scholar

˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ
#3 Aug 20 2013 at 9:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Searching youtube for anything remotely FFXIV related... http://youtu.be/Ab2L-bSp4CY
____________________________
Hocuspocus of Hades:
The Kings Majesties most excellent Hocus Pocus
Karma Zameleons - Zam.com Linkshell on Ultros Server!
#4 Aug 20 2013 at 9:15 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
325 posts
Trying to gather as much info and tips possible to have a comfortable start.
____________________________
FFXIV
Name: Z'veagan Brolz
Server: Ultros
Linkshell/FC: Lootwhorindramafest
#5 Aug 20 2013 at 9:16 PM Rating: Decent
**
487 posts
Im trying to slay the error 3 monster!
____________________________
BANNED
#6 Aug 20 2013 at 9:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
311 posts
I actually got a game for buying my new GPU to play FFXIV. It just came out today. Complete luck on how perfect the timing was on the release date.

Not only did I get a great GPU capable of maxing out FFXIV, I got a game to help me stay sane until release day. Thank you Nvidia, I love you.
____________________________
FFXIV: Raxion Gunsoul - Brynhildr - 50PLD 50SMN 50SCH 50DRG
WoW: Raxion - Greymane- 90 Druid
FFXI: Nion - Asura - 99 BLU, PUP, SMN, DRG, PLD 50+ DNC, NIN, MNK, THF, WHM, SAM, WAR
#7 Aug 20 2013 at 9:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
392 posts
ragamuffin the Fussy wrote:
Searching youtube for anything remotely FFXIV related... http://youtu.be/Ab2L-bSp4CY


^ LMAO, had to rate you up for this one. EPIC.
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#8 Aug 20 2013 at 9:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
377 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
Im trying to slay the error 3 monster!

You and everyone else. Smiley: frown
____________________________
What? Did you expect something witty?

The Kraken Club - FC on Ultros
Arylin Moonsong - Ultros
Mimiroo Underhill - Ultros
#9 Aug 20 2013 at 10:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
104 posts
Teracide wrote:
I actually got a game for buying my new GPU to play FFXIV. It just came out today. Complete luck on how perfect the timing was on the release date.

Not only did I get a great GPU capable of maxing out FFXIV, I got a game to help me stay sane until release day. Thank you Nvidia, I love you.


Splinter Cell: Blacklist? I got a code to download that for buying my video card last week.

Built a new computer (just waiting for O/S to show up), and playing Borderlands to totally mess up my memory of what buttons do what on the PS3 controller. My friend keeps hitting triangle to jump, but swaps weapons, whereas I hit X to con stuff, and I jump instead.

Must...retain...memories of FFXIV! Smiley: banghead
#10 Aug 20 2013 at 10:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
311 posts
Whitering wrote:
Teracide wrote:
I actually got a game for buying my new GPU to play FFXIV. It just came out today. Complete luck on how perfect the timing was on the release date.

Not only did I get a great GPU capable of maxing out FFXIV, I got a game to help me stay sane until release day. Thank you Nvidia, I love you.


Splinter Cell: Blacklist? I got a code to download that for buying my video card last week.

Built a new computer (just waiting for O/S to show up), and playing Borderlands to totally mess up my memory of what buttons do what on the PS3 controller. My friend keeps hitting triangle to jump, but swaps weapons, whereas I hit X to con stuff, and I jump instead.

Must...retain...memories of FFXIV! Smiley: banghead


Yep, it is indeed Splinter Cell Blacklist. Taking forever and week to download though. So many people got this game for upgrading their GPUs.

I'm pretty sure it'll keep my interested for at least a few days.
____________________________
FFXIV: Raxion Gunsoul - Brynhildr - 50PLD 50SMN 50SCH 50DRG
WoW: Raxion - Greymane- 90 Druid
FFXI: Nion - Asura - 99 BLU, PUP, SMN, DRG, PLD 50+ DNC, NIN, MNK, THF, WHM, SAM, WAR
#11 Aug 20 2013 at 10:40 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
59 posts
ragamuffin the Fussy wrote:
Searching youtube for anything remotely FFXIV related... http://youtu.be/Ab2L-bSp4CY


Omg that was **** hilarious Smiley: lol the lv12 harness line had me crying cause I though the same thing hah
____________________________
FFXIV
Zero Hellsing (PLD)

FC The Kraken Club

FFXI - BST75 DRK75 (retired)
#12 Aug 20 2013 at 10:44 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
*
129 posts
Teracide wrote:
I actually got a game for buying my new GPU to play FFXIV. It just came out today. Complete luck on how perfect the timing was on the release date.

Not only did I get a great GPU capable of maxing out FFXIV, I got a game to help me stay sane until release day. Thank you Nvidia, I love you.


I got that game too! Trying to sell it for cheap on craigslist...no hits so far. Doesn't everybody love Splinter Cell??
#13 Aug 20 2013 at 10:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
65 posts
The links in this thread are the internet at its finest Smiley: lol
#14 Aug 20 2013 at 11:31 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
53 posts
GO GO Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! My brain explodes from Kawaii overload every time I watch this. Can't. Stop. Watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
____________________________
Nyne Breaker - Ultros
#15 Aug 21 2013 at 12:26 AM Rating: Good
*
220 posts
RyanSquires wrote:
ragamuffin the Fussy wrote:
Searching youtube for anything remotely FFXIV related... http://youtu.be/Ab2L-bSp4CY


^ LMAO, had to rate you up for this one. EPIC.


LMAO!!! Hahahahah 15 clicks and 7 menus to wear a hat, I MISS THOSE DAYS!!!
#16 Aug 21 2013 at 4:13 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
599 posts
What have you done to me? I'm a cookie tycoon!
#17 Aug 21 2013 at 4:26 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
310 posts
The universe has now turned into cookie dough, to the molecular level.

and at 1,000,000 cookies

A local news station runs a 10-minute segment about your cookies. Success!

...you turn the entire universe into cookie dough just for that D:
#18 Aug 21 2013 at 6:08 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
I think that the "universe is cookie at the molecular level" is your perception of it, since your entire life is cookies to the point of violating physics.

I'm aiming for a time machine right now. At 34,264.4 cookies a second. Every time the grandmas go zombie I smack the Elder Pledge and just keep going.

Edited, Aug 21st 2013 8:08am by Catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#19 Aug 21 2013 at 6:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Lots of behind the scenes work for Zam, hopefully things I can reveal today Smiley: sly
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#20 Aug 21 2013 at 7:03 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
599 posts
Catwho wrote:
I think that the "universe is cookie at the molecular level" is your perception of it, since your entire life is cookies to the point of violating physics.

I'm aiming for a time machine right now. At 34,264.4 cookies a second. Every time the grandmas go zombie I smack the Elder Pledge and just keep going.

Edited, Aug 21st 2013 8:08am by Catwho


Just bought my 3rd, I'm at 122,696 per second o_o
#21 Aug 21 2013 at 7:07 AM Rating: Excellent
*
88 posts
#22 Aug 21 2013 at 11:46 AM Rating: Good
***
1,136 posts
S3ntin3L wrote:
ragamuffin the Fussy wrote:
Searching youtube for anything remotely FFXIV related... http://youtu.be/Ab2L-bSp4CY


Omg that was **** hilarious Smiley: lol the lv12 harness line had me crying cause I though the same thing hah


Anyone remember the pink harness that us Beastmasters were forced to wear for mp regen?
#23 Aug 21 2013 at 11:59 AM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
362 posts
Wint wrote:
Lots of behind the scenes work for Zam, hopefully things I can reveal today Smiley: sly

So there was more that you were hiding than the XIVDB info?

That's why I don't trust Lalas... they're sneaky and crafty....
____________________________
Anakte Grey
BLM 50 SMN/SCH 50 WHM 40
MRD 26 DRG 30 MNK 30 GLA 25

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/416469141_Vt5aq-XL-2.jpg
#24 Aug 21 2013 at 12:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
This is relatively recent in terms of when we started.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#25 Aug 21 2013 at 12:11 PM Rating: Good
**
454 posts
Wint wrote:
This is relatively recent in terms of when we started.


You notice he didn't say "no." Smiley: smile
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
Thinking outside the box is fine, but the owner's manual is on the inside.
#26 Aug 21 2013 at 12:16 PM Rating: Good
***
3,285 posts
Can I suggest an alternate thing to pass the time? I think it made its rounds on the FFXI forum several, several, several years back. (Like 8-9 yrs ago?)

http://www.playalterego.com/
#27 Aug 21 2013 at 12:17 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
362 posts
AnimalOnSylph wrote:
Wint wrote:
This is relatively recent in terms of when we started.


You notice he didn't say "no." Smiley: smile

Exactly! Sneaky AND crafty.

Soooo... new conveyer belt of cookies for guesses?

____________________________
Anakte Grey
BLM 50 SMN/SCH 50 WHM 40
MRD 26 DRG 30 MNK 30 GLA 25

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/416469141_Vt5aq-XL-2.jpg
#28 Aug 21 2013 at 12:51 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
83 posts
I have Animal Crossing New Leaf to pass the time with, it works pretty well.
#29 Aug 21 2013 at 1:14 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Check out Pinkie Cooper.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 97 All times are in CDT
Callinon, JFrombaugh, Anonymous Guests (95)