We are a Casual to Medium-Core Free Company; meaning that we respect your time and life. First and foremost we are a group of friends who simply want to play the game on our terms. Most of us are even real-life friends who play D&D regularly. So, the Band will never hold you to strict schedules, gear checks, or overbearing policies designed to turn gaming into a job. We want to get to know you, who you are, and become lifelong friends with every member. If those bonds mean we happen to kick a raid’s ***, then that’s a bonus. We have very few requirements of our guildies. Obey the golden rule, and check your ego at the door. The Band is a Company that often imbibes freely, laughs deeply, and games with everything we’ve got. Our humor is often mature and rife with alcoholism.
What we do:
- 8-man raiding content. We do not enforce progression, but we definitely help anyone who wants to do progression. We generally have a group going for something every night. We don't schedule any raids, but they happen fairly often anyway.
- Social PvP. We have a couple who love to PvP. Most of us in the Band treat PvP as a fun way to let off a little steam.
- Building and contributing to a strong community. This is important to us. We love gaming. We want to meet and join up with players as committed to having a blast as we are.
- Crafting. We have a long list of end-game crafters and gatherers who can help level yours or show you the ropes.
Who we are recruiting:
- Like minded-players who wish to tackle 8-man raiding content on a social-medium level without rules and restrictions.
- 18 and older preferred.
- Anyone who loves a good beer and has poor taste in jokes.
- We are looking for more DPS Roles currently. Somehow we've managed to recruit nothing but Tanks and Healers since Launch. On the upside, FC runs are always instant queue!
- Core group of friends who enjoy the game
- Ventrilo Server
- End-game Progression
- Light PvP
If the Band sounds like a home for you, we'd love to have you! Please feel free to apply at our website, shoot me a PM, or find myself or my Redarm in-game:
GL: Mat Cauthon
Redarm: Maximus **********
Thanks for checking us out!
Edited, Sep 10th 2013 3:11pm by Olliebird
Edited, Dec 31st 2013 2:01pm by Olliebird
Edited, Jan 20th 2014 2:47pm by Olliebird