Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Ramuh-Egi?Follow

#1 Aug 22 2013 at 9:44 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
972 posts
http://i.imgur.com/s1MGZvX.png

What do you guys think?
#2 Aug 22 2013 at 9:47 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
220 posts
Im guessing you are not a fan, I'm not sure about it. I'd have to see the thing move around and attack to make a decision. I mean it's not bad it does look like Ramuh.
____________________________
#3 Aug 22 2013 at 9:48 PM Rating: Good
Guru
***
1,310 posts
I think this is your 100th "I hate egis" post and you must have run out of things to troll about, or else you wouldn't be pulling out this same re-run over and over.
#4Killua125, Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:54 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I don't think you know what "trolling" is. I'm not purposely trying to upset you.
#5 Aug 23 2013 at 12:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
751 posts
Killua125 wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/s1MGZvX.png

What do you guys think?


I think you can summarise every thread you have ever started and will ever start with the words:

"I am going to complain about absolutely everything about this game"

Then there will never be a need for you to post again!
____________________________
FFXIV: Crafty Hallie, Ultros





#6Ehllfire, Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:15 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) A blob with a coat. Fits the blob with two arms, the blob with wings etc.
#7 Aug 23 2013 at 12:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
220 posts
HallieXIV wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/s1MGZvX.png

What do you guys think?


I think you can summarise every thread you have ever started and will ever start with the words:

"I am going to complain about absolutely everything about this game"

Then there will never be a need for you to post again!


He didn't actually complain on this one, we just projected that onto the post since he has complained in the past about egi's. While I don't agree with everything he posts or how he writes his opinions/feedback you can't fault him for having an opinion and we shouldn't jump the gun and denounce him for things he hasn't said.
____________________________
#8 Aug 23 2013 at 12:19 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
424 posts
That's awesome. I looks a little more like Ramuh than the other summons look like their respective Primals. I like all of them so far, but I like this one the best.
____________________________
MJK wrote:
Is this a test?
It has to be. Otherwise I can't go on.
Draining patience. drain vitality.
this paranoid, paralyzed vampire act's a little old.

[Charlie Towser-The Kraken Club-Ultros[NA]-WAR]
#9 Aug 23 2013 at 12:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
751 posts
PyrielDD wrote:
HallieXIV wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/s1MGZvX.png

What do you guys think?


I think you can summarise every thread you have ever started and will ever start with the words:

"I am going to complain about absolutely everything about this game"

Then there will never be a need for you to post again!


He didn't actually complain on this one, we just projected that onto the post since he has complained in the past about egi's. While I don't agree with everything he posts or how he writes his opinions/feedback you can't fault him for having an opinion and we shouldn't jump the gun and denounce him for things he hasn't said.


It was a fair assumption, borne out by his actual post further down where he did exactly that.
I completely agree with you, having an opinion, negative or positive is fine. Hating absolutely everything about a game and never having anything positive to say but then wasting time posting on a fan site is a little strange to me - each to their own. I hate WOW - you will never see me posting on a WoW forum, it is just not relevant to me.
____________________________
FFXIV: Crafty Hallie, Ultros





#10 Aug 23 2013 at 12:39 AM Rating: Good
Personally, I liked the old FFXI summon spirits and the fact that you had to quest/kill to use them. However, I hope that down the road when we reach higher levels they allow "egi's" to "evolve" or something and become similar to the ones in FFXI.
____________________________
[img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxivarr/675c510a013caa9d.png[/img]
#11 Aug 23 2013 at 1:08 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
599 posts
Ooh, I like this one. I like Titan's egi too.
#12 Aug 23 2013 at 6:32 AM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
362 posts
I'd also like to see it in 3d moving around, but first impression is that I really like it. I want to see it in 3d though because my one criticism is that the face kinda makes it look like an Ood.
____________________________
Anakte Grey
BLM 50 SMN/SCH 50 WHM 40
MRD 26 DRG 30 MNK 30 GLA 25

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/416469141_Vt5aq-XL-2.jpg
#13 Aug 23 2013 at 6:54 AM Rating: Good
**
336 posts
I hope that Egis are just a stepping stone and at some point you get more advanced summons.
#14 Aug 23 2013 at 7:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Yep I'm a fan of this one.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#15 Aug 23 2013 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
655 posts
its a tad weird looking with no hands i think he needs a new tailor. other than that i like the direction there going in. Its kinda like a Spirit of Ramuh.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2013 9:32am by silverhope
#16 Aug 23 2013 at 7:52 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,898 posts
Not gonna lie, this is the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Screenshot


Don't mess with Ramberg.
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#17 Aug 23 2013 at 8:39 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,773 posts
Ok, there goes my temper.

Killua125 wrote:

I don't think you know what "trolling" is. I'm not purposely trying to upset you.

The Egi designs are appallingly bad and amateurish and I don't feel bad about pointing it out. Ramuh is better than Garuda but not by much.


*chokeslams*

Read this

Then this

Then this.


Then, finally, stop stating your opinions like they are facts, get the @#%^ over yourself and learn to critisize like an adult!

I am so sick and tired of you becoming ZAM's Roikien by making thread after thread of the same threadbare opinions and rehashing the same BS coversations over and over again.

We get it. You don't like Egis. Many of us do and you're becoming worse of a spoilsport for it than any badly designed model ever could.

And yes, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your obsession with this topic is reaching unhealthy levels. Move on.


Edited, Aug 23rd 2013 10:41am by Hyrist
#18 Aug 23 2013 at 8:47 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*****
12,705 posts
I find it deliciously ironic hyrist tells someone to criticize like an adult when if someone brings up FFXI you immediately jump down their throat like they threatened your family simply because they bring up a comparison and not even asking to make an "XI-2" which you immediately jump to the conclusion, on pretty much every XIV main forum (lodestone/Beta) you post on lol.

Not to defend the OP or anything, but you should practice what you preach at times yourself.

As for the subject matter, I found this datamining in P2 client and thought it was interesting that Leviathan wasn't in instead, since they mentioned Egis will coincide with Primal releases which they said would be around the first expansion, which is 1 1/2 year or so after release, so it seemed a bit early to throw him in.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2013 7:48am by Theonehio
____________________________

#19 Aug 23 2013 at 1:08 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,773 posts
Theonehio wrote:
I find it deliciously ironic hyrist tells someone to criticize like an adult when if someone brings up FFXI you immediately jump down their throat like they threatened your family simply because they bring up a comparison and not even asking to make an "XI-2" which you immediately jump to the conclusion, on pretty much every XIV main forum (lodestone/Beta) you post on lol.

Not to defend the OP or anything, but you should practice what you preach at times yourself.

As for the subject matter, I found this datamining in P2 client and thought it was interesting that Leviathan wasn't in instead, since they mentioned Egis will coincide with Primal releases which they said would be around the first expansion, which is 1 1/2 year or so after release, so it seemed a bit early to throw him in.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2013 7:48am by Theonehio



*laughs*

You have a revision's view of history. Theo, but that's ok. We're all entitled to it.

However, accusations about me attacking individuals for so much as mentioning FFXI is downright hyperbole.

The most general thing I've pressed upon on the subject of FFXI and FFXIV is that they are diferent beasts that should be treated as their own entities with their own standards. Going into FFXIV expecting FFXI-2 is folly on a personal level, you're only going to hurt yourself and annoy those around you when it fails to meet your unrealistic expectations.

And you're misusing the term ironic, by the way.
#20 Aug 23 2013 at 1:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Killua125 wrote:


What do you guys think?


You are a professional troll.
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#21 Aug 23 2013 at 1:14 PM Rating: Excellent
******
48,703 posts
Valkayree wrote:
You are a professional troll.
Ha, no. Pure amateur.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#22 Aug 23 2013 at 1:15 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,773 posts
Valkayree wrote:


You are a professional troll.


If he's getting paid to do that, where the **** do I apply, seriously?
#23 Aug 23 2013 at 1:16 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,357 posts
This my favorite of all the ones so far.
#24 Aug 23 2013 at 1:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
220 posts
I kinda like it, but I don't really like the Egi's overall. I'm not sure what I was expecting and they may grow on me overtime. It is hard to compare FFXIV Egi's to other games when the first person I think about when you say Summoner is Rydia.
____________________________
#25 Aug 23 2013 at 1:45 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Hyrist wrote:
Valkayree wrote:


You are a professional troll.


If he's getting paid to do that, where the @#%^ do I apply, seriously?


I don't know about pay, but he would have to be a professional to post the way he does so much and escape the banhammer.
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#26 Aug 23 2013 at 3:11 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
Killua125 wrote:
Xoie wrote:
I think this is your 100th "I hate egis" post and you must have run out of things to troll about, or else you wouldn't be pulling out this same re-run over and over.


I don't think you know what "trolling" is. I'm not purposely trying to upset you.

The Egi designs are appallingly bad and amateurish and I don't feel bad about pointing it out. Ramuh is better than Garuda but not by much.


Are you serious? Garuda is my favorites of all three.
____________________________


#27 Aug 23 2013 at 3:26 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,773 posts
Valkayree wrote:

I don't know about pay, but he would have to be a professional to post the way he does so much and escape the banhammer.


In spite of recent uses of the Banhammer, we're fairly lenient with it's use here.
#28 Aug 23 2013 at 3:36 PM Rating: Good
*
176 posts
Still finding that I like all the summons. Though I wasn't expecting Ramuh to look like that. Makes me wonder how Gilgamesh would look if they give him a Egi.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 89 All times are in CST
ciraxl, Anonymous Guests (88)