Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

New patch up.Follow

#1 Aug 23 2013 at 6:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Giggity
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#2 Aug 23 2013 at 6:52 AM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
We literally posted this at the same time... doh, feel free to lock mine.
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#3 Aug 23 2013 at 6:55 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
257 posts
Wowowowowowowowow HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#4 Aug 23 2013 at 7:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
BartelX wrote:
We literally posted this at the same time... doh, feel free to lock mine.


Smiley: laugh

And I agree, 1gb doesn't seem like much.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#5 Aug 23 2013 at 7:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
And after saying that I remember spending 30-45 minutes to download one song on Napster. My how things have changed.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#6 Aug 23 2013 at 7:10 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*
51 posts
How big is it?
____________________________
Name: Huey Hiiirule
Server: Ultros
PSN: Link-2the-Past
#7 Aug 23 2013 at 7:12 AM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
1035 MB
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#8 Aug 23 2013 at 7:12 AM Rating: Decent
33 posts
what she said
#9 Aug 23 2013 at 7:12 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
257 posts
LPast wrote:
How big is it?


Just over 1GB.
____________________________
FFXI (Long since retired)
Delsus
Server: Cerberus

FFXIV
Delsus Highwind
Server: Ragnarok
#10 Aug 23 2013 at 7:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,673 posts
LPast wrote:
How big is it?


Ivart wrote:
what she said


There we go.
#11 Aug 23 2013 at 7:16 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
Are there likely to be more of these before EA?
#12 Aug 23 2013 at 7:17 AM Rating: Good
7 posts
Not on ps3 :/
#13 Aug 23 2013 at 7:21 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
488 posts
I did an update yesterday is their a new one?
#14 Aug 23 2013 at 7:22 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
KettShee wrote:
Are there likely to be more of these before EA?


Probably not.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#15 Aug 23 2013 at 7:22 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Mopdaddy wrote:
I did an update yesterday is their a new one?


Yesterday was only the launcher, this is an actual download once you sign in to the launcher.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#16 Aug 23 2013 at 7:31 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
Literally just recieved that email telling me I can input my code that I already input yesterday. See they had it all under control after all..
#17 Aug 23 2013 at 7:32 AM Rating: Decent
I tried to patch on pc and it launcher patched but when I try to log into the launcher it tells me I have:

"No valid or active service account is available to play Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn" and that I have to register with the "Mog station".

But that doesn't make any sense. I own and played the v1.0 CE and I've played betas for ARR and whatnot. Do I need to wait for the actual release? Or should I start getting on the customer support pronto? I'm just worried I won't be able to play at launch. I KNOW I don't get EA (non-legacy). But I'd like to know for sure I'm ready for the 27th.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2013 9:33am by derekisazombie

Edited, Aug 23rd 2013 9:33am by derekisazombie
#18 Aug 23 2013 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
33 posts
Downloaded the patch, clicked on the update announcement twice (no text there) then the Green PLAY button popped - I clicked that and now I'm looking at the big blue log-in screen ("lobby server", apparently) but "Start" is not available... so close... OK now I got Error 2002 "The lobby server connection has encountered an error." Hope 2002 doesn't join the others in the Hall of SE Shame
#19 Aug 23 2013 at 7:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
66 posts
Waiting until AFTER the launch before I even attempt to log in, patch and start the game. (did both codes yesterday though)
#20 Aug 23 2013 at 7:52 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
4,775 posts
I'm wondering if this patch is for PC only. PS3 users already downloaded a 1.8 GB patch yesterday so I hope this isn't another one coming for us .
#21 Aug 23 2013 at 8:09 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
123 posts
Wint wrote:
And after saying that I remember spending 30-45 minutes to download one song on Napster. My how things have changed.
Ah, downloading songs on 56k..Don't miss it at all
____________________________
Final Fantasy Radio
http://finalfantasyradio.co/
Amestra Blackoak Ultros Server
The Kraken Club

#22 Aug 23 2013 at 8:13 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
SuikodenXXX wrote:
Wint wrote:
And after saying that I remember spending 30-45 minutes to download one song on Napster. My how things have changed.
Ah, downloading songs on 56k..Don't miss it at all

Ah downloading FFXI and its subsquent patches on 8Mbps....Don't miss it at all

#23 Aug 23 2013 at 8:29 AM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
derekisazombie wrote:
I tried to patch on pc and it launcher patched but when I try to log into the launcher it tells me I have:

"No valid or active service account is available to play Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn" and that I have to register with the "Mog station".

But that doesn't make any sense. I own and played the v1.0 CE and I've played betas for ARR and whatnot. Do I need to wait for the actual release? Or should I start getting on the customer support pronto? I'm just worried I won't be able to play at launch. I KNOW I don't get EA (non-legacy). But I'd like to know for sure I'm ready for the 27th.


Did you pay 3 months to get Legacy status? If not, and you didn't buy a new copy of the game, you will not be in early access,but you will be able to play on launch.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2013 10:29am by BartelX
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#24 Aug 23 2013 at 8:33 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
39 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I'm wondering if this patch is for PC only. PS3 users already downloaded a 1.8 GB patch yesterday so I hope this isn't another one coming for us .



It is a new patch for PS3 . I downloaded the 1.8 GB patch last night, logged on again just now, and had another 750 MB patch waiting for me.
#25 Aug 23 2013 at 8:36 AM Rating: Excellent
KettShee wrote:
SuikodenXXX wrote:
Wint wrote:
And after saying that I remember spending 30-45 minutes to download one song on Napster. My how things have changed.
Ah, downloading songs on 56k..Don't miss it at all

Ah downloading FFXI and its subsquent patches on 8Mbps....Don't miss it at all



Start downloading the patch, go to work, gone for 10 hours, come home, download 68% complete Smiley: banghead

The good old days Smiley: lol
#26 Aug 23 2013 at 8:39 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
34 posts
Downloading it now :D
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 87 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (87)