Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

The reutrn of Error 90000Follow

#1 Aug 24 2013 at 9:11 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
179 posts
Yes I was just disconnect with this error.
When I logged back in I wasn't able to see the NA/EU servers.
____________________________
Server: Ultros
IGN: Cilia Maroth
Linkshell: Karma Zameleons
#2 Aug 24 2013 at 9:12 AM Rating: Good
NA/EU worlds are down for Emergency maintenance 8-11 PST (11-2 EST)
____________________________
Michael Tyrael
#3 Aug 24 2013 at 9:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
217 posts
They're doing emergency maintenance. Duty finder was broken and alot of little things. At least they're jumping in to fix them fast.
____________________________
Aeloriel Autumnleaf - Ultros Server

Karma Zameleons - LS
The Kraken Club - Zam Free Company

It's not the destination, it's the Journey!

#4 Aug 24 2013 at 9:13 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
424 posts
They are doing emergency maintenance, keep your panties on. Smiley: grin
____________________________
MJK wrote:
Is this a test?
It has to be. Otherwise I can't go on.
Draining patience. drain vitality.
this paranoid, paralyzed vampire act's a little old.

[Charlie Towser-The Kraken Club-Ultros[NA]-WAR]
#5 Aug 24 2013 at 9:13 AM Rating: Good
*
176 posts
Everyone said what I came here to. Yay for irrelevance.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#6 Aug 24 2013 at 9:15 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
179 posts
Well glad to hear all of this. I guess now is a good time to try and grab an hour or so of sleep.
____________________________
Server: Ultros
IGN: Cilia Maroth
Linkshell: Karma Zameleons
#7 Aug 24 2013 at 9:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
39 posts
I appriciate the fact SE is fixing these issues right away, but how about 10 minutes notice before you just shut the servers down? I almost had a heart attack when I randomly see Error 90000 >< At least I can power nap now.

On a side note: fishing is awesome.

#8 Aug 24 2013 at 9:26 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
144 posts
NeptuneMagnus wrote:
I appriciate the fact SE is fixing these issues right away, but how about 10 minutes notice before you just shut the servers down? I almost had a heart attack when I randomly see Error 90000 >< At least I can power nap now.

On a side note: fishing is awesome.



They actually did say in advance, though you may not have seen the message if you were in the middle of fighting and so on. Smiley: smile

Edit: And yes, fishing is awesome, I must agree.

Edited, Aug 24th 2013 11:27am by Vaaniks
____________________________
Primary World: Hyperion
Free Company: Jormungandr
Legacy Member
Main Character: Fialas Dawnren: Level 60 BRD/AST/MNK/DoL, Level 16-50 On Everything Else
#9 Aug 24 2013 at 9:28 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
179 posts
Yeah when I saw the 90000 message my heart sank. But I'm glad they are jumping on getting things fixed right away even if it means taking the server down for a few hours now. Better than being locked out for a few days on end while they get their stuff together.
____________________________
Server: Ultros
IGN: Cilia Maroth
Linkshell: Karma Zameleons
#10 Aug 24 2013 at 10:50 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
826 posts
NeptuneMagnus wrote:
I appriciate the fact SE is fixing these issues right away, but how about 10 minutes notice before you just shut the servers down? I almost had a heart attack when I randomly see Error 90000 >< At least I can power nap now.

On a side note: fishing is awesome.



I'd rather they fix it quickly, with little notice than wait an entire day as they did during P4. Oh, dear Lord, the forum hate from that.

Do you get all excited when you see 'Mooch' pop up too!!?

Edited, Aug 24th 2013 9:51am by Dallie
____________________________
Jerri Blank (Strangers with Candy):
"I may still be doing all the wrong things, but now i'm doing them the right way!"
#11 Aug 24 2013 at 2:23 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
826 posts
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

I guess they could have started the maintenance, but I didn't see any message in-game about it starting.

Edited, Aug 24th 2013 1:24pm by Dallie
____________________________
Jerri Blank (Strangers with Candy):
"I may still be doing all the wrong things, but now i'm doing them the right way!"
#12 Aug 24 2013 at 2:24 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
179 posts
And I got hit with error 90000 yet again today.
I quickly relogged to get 31 error 1017 "The World is currently full. Please wait until an opening is available and try again.
With out being put in the queue.

Exit the game again.

Now I can't see the NA/EU server list.
____________________________
Server: Ultros
IGN: Cilia Maroth
Linkshell: Karma Zameleons
#13 Aug 24 2013 at 2:24 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
Dallie wrote:
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

Same here, this is one of the worse launches Ive seen. Yes I know SOME mmos have bad launches, but the same mmo twice?
____________________________
BANNED
#14 Aug 24 2013 at 2:25 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
826 posts
Bludot wrote:
And I got hit with error 90000 yet again today.
I quickly relogged to get 31 error 1017 "The World is currently full. Please wait until an opening is available and try again.
With out being put in the queue.

Exit the game again.

Now I can't see the NA/EU server list.


Yup, just posted the same about 10 seconds before yours. Lol.
____________________________
Jerri Blank (Strangers with Candy):
"I may still be doing all the wrong things, but now i'm doing them the right way!"
#15 Aug 24 2013 at 2:27 PM Rating: Decent
**
438 posts
Dallie wrote:
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

I guess they could have started the maintenance, but I didn't see any message in-game about it starting.

Edited, Aug 24th 2013 1:24pm by Dallie

same here
____________________________
Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table----60AST, 60WHM, 60SCH/SMN, 60BLM, 60MNK, 38 PLD, 34DRG, 31NIN, 27MRD
FFXI- Derpypony on Asura
Check out the Dream Network, a Twitch.tv community for XIV fans, featuring notable streamers like Mr. Happy, MTQcapture, Rahhzay, and Slyakagreyfox! http://dreamnetwork.tv/forum/index.php
Then maybe check out myself, EquestriaGuy, on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/equestriaguy


#16 Aug 24 2013 at 2:27 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
94 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
Dallie wrote:
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

Same here, this is one of the worse launches Ive seen. Yes I know SOME mmos have bad launches, but the same mmo twice?



Seriously? They brought the servers down for maintenance earlier, that is probably what is going on now. Besides the fact that today isnt technically launch.
#17 Aug 24 2013 at 2:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Same here! :D
____________________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Data Center: Primal; Server: Ultros; Free Company: The Kraken Club; Grand Company: The Maelstrom; Chocobo: Kweh
#18 Aug 24 2013 at 2:28 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
Imnotded wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
Dallie wrote:
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

Same here, this is one of the worse launches Ive seen. Yes I know SOME mmos have bad launches, but the same mmo twice?



Seriously? They brought the servers down for maintenance earlier, that is probably what is going on now. Besides the fact that today isnt technically launch.

In essence it is because there are more playing now than will arrive on launch day so yes this in effect is launch
____________________________
BANNED
#19 Aug 24 2013 at 2:28 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
826 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
Dallie wrote:
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

Same here, this is one of the worse launches Ive seen. Yes I know SOME mmos have bad launches, but the same mmo twice?


I've seen a lot of boot-outs during launches, it's not uncommon; however, SE needs to find the root source of what's causing this for the NA/EU playerbase and fix it once and for all. P4 and first day can be understandable for hiccups, especially when they have indirect control over the datacenter, but it's gonna end up being bad news bears if they can't get it solved before anymore media outlets pick it up like in P4.
____________________________
Jerri Blank (Strangers with Candy):
"I may still be doing all the wrong things, but now i'm doing them the right way!"
#20 Aug 24 2013 at 2:28 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
Dallie wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
Dallie wrote:
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

Same here, this is one of the worse launches Ive seen. Yes I know SOME mmos have bad launches, but the same mmo twice?


I've seen a lot of boot-outs during launches, it's not uncommon; however, SE needs to find the root source of what's causing this for the NA/EU playerbase and fix it once and for all. P4 and first day can be understandable for hiccups, especially when they have indirect control over the datacenter, but it's gonna end up being bad news bears if they can't get it solved before anymore media outlets pick it up like in P4.

yes how come the Japanese don't have issues?
____________________________
BANNED
#21 Aug 24 2013 at 2:29 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
179 posts
Quote:
We have confirmed the reccurence of instance-related issues on the NA/EU data centers and the team is testing a fix.
Once the test has been confirmed, we will hold another emergency maintenance for the NA/EU data center. We'll follow up as we have more info


This is from SE's Twitter

Edited, Aug 24th 2013 4:30pm by Bludot
____________________________
Server: Ultros
IGN: Cilia Maroth
Linkshell: Karma Zameleons
#22 Aug 24 2013 at 2:29 PM Rating: Good
***
3,712 posts
Imnotded wrote:
Besides the fact that today isnt technically launch.


Yeah...it is. The game is no longer in beta, this is a retail release. We're playing before the street date because of a pre-order perk, but playing today requires money.

Don't misread me.. I fully expect launch day problems. I'm glad they're on top of things. But don't let them trick you into thinking that today is somehow not the launch of this game.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#23 Aug 24 2013 at 2:31 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
826 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
Dallie wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
Dallie wrote:
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

Same here, this is one of the worse launches Ive seen. Yes I know SOME mmos have bad launches, but the same mmo twice?


I've seen a lot of boot-outs during launches, it's not uncommon; however, SE needs to find the root source of what's causing this for the NA/EU playerbase and fix it once and for all. P4 and first day can be understandable for hiccups, especially when they have indirect control over the datacenter, but it's gonna end up being bad news bears if they can't get it solved before anymore media outlets pick it up like in P4.

yes how come the Japanese don't have issues?


If I could answer that, i'd be running the NOC at SE, I'd guess. Lol.
____________________________
Jerri Blank (Strangers with Candy):
"I may still be doing all the wrong things, but now i'm doing them the right way!"
#24 Aug 24 2013 at 2:31 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
179 posts
At this point I'm considering EA as P5 MASSIVE Stress test.
____________________________
Server: Ultros
IGN: Cilia Maroth
Linkshell: Karma Zameleons
#25 Aug 24 2013 at 2:31 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
This is why you don't hold a two day beta that's up for only 8 hours
____________________________
BANNED
#26 Aug 24 2013 at 2:33 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
94 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
Imnotded wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
Dallie wrote:
90000 is back again. Got booted a few seconds ago, and now tells me that it can't find world, even though all characters and world are listed.

Same here, this is one of the worse launches Ive seen. Yes I know SOME mmos have bad launches, but the same mmo twice?



Seriously? They brought the servers down for maintenance earlier, that is probably what is going on now. Besides the fact that today isnt technically launch.

In essence it is because there are more playing now than will arrive on launch day so yes this in effect is launch



That makes no sense. By default it's not possible for there to be more people playing now that the actual release. I would agree that this should be considered an official launch in the eyes of SE though.

Either way, if they are bringing the game down for maintenance I am OK with that. If this is going to keep happening, then I would be with you on a terrible launch.
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 81 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (81)