game is decent... not what i want. Playable at best will see what come further down the road.
Things i hate about this is.
1. Leve no longer provide material for crafting. So those want to level crafting MUST level a field craft which sucks to the core.
2. Field craft is horrible. Degraded version... i want 1.0 version. or more exp on it. The idea not seeing nodes when you aren't on the job make it worse. so you have to be on the job to look for them. Switching job hurts timer on skills
3. too little quests to support leveling. Hate to rely on leve and repeat fates or grind.
4. Leve limit is @ 50...should be larger
5. Teleport cost gil ...i rather they put aminus system back seriously i don't have much gil.
6. Limit of armory chest especially weapon
7. market still won't let you buy single item from bundle sales
8. I actually like retainer market back in 1.0 for some random browser surprise but keeping marketing system is ok too.
9. i want Bazaar from FFXI
10. Give me back Behest
11. No mean to form alliance yet (at least i don't know how)
12. and lastly, remove armors from quest rewards...it make crafting for low level or maybe high level pretty useless when you can't sell armors..what is the point of crafting?
13. job switch timer... is a terrible idea It isn't like i can switch job in battle.
Edited, Aug 24th 2013 11:49am by wrongfeifong
1. The point of this is because mats are about 10x easier to get than in 1.0.
3. Not really, there are about 10 other ways to level now. Were we still in 1.0, i'd agree.
4. See #3.
5. I'd rather it cost gil. You are seriously saying you can't afford 200g for a teleport cross-continent? Anima regeneration was horrible, and you're still limited either way, just by different factors.
6. Seeing as there's only the need for one weapon/tool per class/job, you still have six slots to spare for off-set gear. There is nothing in the game which requires you to carry more than one set per. Even with everything unlocked you're still duplicated on a LOT of the gear, so you should have spare space.
7. This I totally agree on, removal or forgetting of the individual purchases within a stack is just stupid. My biggest complaint is the market system currently, which was one of them from 1.0 as well. They had it almost perfect when 1.0 ended, take us back to that.
8. See #7
9. Nah, not needed. However, I totally do not understand the purpose of my retainer being removed from the market sales floor when I summon him. I understand the reason of why, just not the logic when i'm trying to sell stuff. 'Oh wait, I know you're mid-purchase, by my master is hollering at me to store his junk from killing sprites'.
10. Hello, you have FATE.
11. No reason to, as yet.
12. Yes, I agree, there are too many item rewards that are duplicates and remove the need for 1-20 crafted items from the game.
13. Yes, the timer needs to be removed. In-battle job switching will likely never happen, and serves no purpose anyhow with the rare exception of maybe an emergency tank or healer. Edited, Aug 24th 2013 9:34am by Dallie Edited, Aug 24th 2013 9:36am by Dallie