I bought my CE on August 15 (part of the PSN invalid FFXIV code) from PSN. Like everyone else, I was refunded my purchase and told to wait until next week when they will send out communication about the new code.
Problem is, I want to play now. I wanted EA for a reason. lol. Does anyone know how difficult it would be to upgrade from the standard to CE? I really want all the bonus items from the CE. Or would it just be worth waiting for the code from PSN?