Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Early Access ProsFollow

#1 Aug 25 2013 at 8:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
392 posts
IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, FIND THE 20 THREADS BELOW THIS ONE AND POST YOUR COMMENTS THERE!


As the Title implies, what were some of the things you took from EA in a good way or something that you really enjoyed?

For me:
- The main story thus far has been very interesting, i for one read ALL the conversations and really get into the lore that makes up FFXIV.
- The Ifrit fight. Pure fun, and easy enough to where anyone of average skill could manage it.
- My first minion, it was the tiny airship. (which honestly i have no idea where i got it from, just found it in my inventory)
- The sound of my better-half's reaction when she got her snipper minion, she looooves snippers every since 11.
- The night sky in Thanalan.
- Chocobo porters, god send for those without our own yet.
- And finally, I got a decent understanding of the layout and maps of the major areas.

Ok, there's mine, lets hear some pros.

EDIT: So good i had to add this: Rested EXP! So much thanks to all the 'maintenance'




Edited, Aug 26th 2013 8:44am by RyanSquires
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#2Ehllfire, Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:06 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You aren't going to find any pros, really this thread is pathetic in the amount of fanboiness
#3 Aug 25 2013 at 8:07 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
392 posts
oh, i'm sorry, please go to the 40 other threads and complain about ffxiv on a ffxiv site. seriously, if you don't like the game, just leave the **** thread.

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 10:09pm by RyanSquires
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#4 Aug 25 2013 at 8:08 PM Rating: Good
***
1,218 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
You aren't going to find any pros, really this thread is pathetic in the amount of fanboiness


Grow up.
#5 Aug 25 2013 at 8:08 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,357 posts
Watching all my friends pull ahead of me as I was unable to log in was wonderful.
#6 Aug 25 2013 at 8:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
655 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
You aren't going to find any pros, really this thread is pathetic in the amount of fanboiness


yea god forbid anyone post about what they enjoy about the game..

I love the Weather effects <3
Crafting is really fun and it gets challenging later on so thats nice
My Chocobo Misty <3
#7 Aug 25 2013 at 8:09 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
silverhope wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
You aren't going to find any pros, really this thread is pathetic in the amount of fanboiness


yea god forbid anyone post about what they enjoy about the game..

I love the Weather effects <3
Crafting is really fun and it gets challenging later on so thats nice
My Chocobo Misty <3

One has to be able to play to enjoy it
____________________________
BANNED
#8 Aug 25 2013 at 8:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
180 posts
I'm just going to fix something for you...the tiny airship is a minion not a mount and you get more of those as you progress in the game. You got it from doing the airship quests I believe in main story.

I cleared the first 5 dungeons and came away with a few pieces of gear...tho I wish it was a pink weapon.
I got my chocobo and named her Hikari.
I got to 2nd rank for grand company....dont remember what the rank is called.
Our FC made it to rank 3 right before I got kicked off for the day by game crash.
I made it to level 28 on my conjurer and still have plenty of quests to do so getting to that magical 30 is within reach.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV
Rhaya Mewrilah
Ultros
Karma Zameleons

#9BoxOfPocky, Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Pros? Is this like a desperation act to try and keep hope alive? I did almost all of that during the previous beta tests. This EA is the chance for me to experience new aspects of the games, not to be held back from doing it.
#10 Aug 25 2013 at 8:11 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
392 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
silverhope wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
You aren't going to find any pros, really this thread is pathetic in the amount of fanboiness


yea god forbid anyone post about what they enjoy about the game..

I love the Weather effects <3
Crafting is really fun and it gets challenging later on so thats nice
My Chocobo Misty <3

One has to be able to play to enjoy it


Please, go else where so you can increase you post count so we can all rate you down, troll. if you didn't play it, then guess what, don't ******* comment on this thread, simple enough.
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#11 Aug 25 2013 at 8:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
83 posts
I haven't been making a ton of progress due to the server congestion, but what I have done I've thoroughly enjoyed! I've just been having a blast in general.

I did make like 6 characters because I have a character addiction problem.
#12Ehllfire, Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:12 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You are the one trolling with this blatant fanboi thread. The majority of people feel as I do
#13 Aug 25 2013 at 8:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
826 posts
1. I second the story line (as far as i've gotten considering). The characters actually have, well, character and I find myself wondering what the next chapter will hold. 1.0 never gave me that feeling until close to the end of official service, like patch 1.23 forward.

2. I thoroughly enjoy the new DoH and DoL systems. I got sooo tired of playing the mini-game every single time I wanted to do anything in either of those disciplines.

3. Scenery in general, almost everywhere I visited in P4 and EA is great. I see very little of the copypasta we became accustomed to. In this case, the zoning concept worked out well for the artists and rendering.

4. The various systems and activities that you can do at any given time, and there's so much more to come in 2.1!
____________________________
Jerri Blank (Strangers with Candy):
"I may still be doing all the wrong things, but now i'm doing them the right way!"
#14 Aug 25 2013 at 8:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
137 posts
A silly little thing that made me go oooooohhh at the screen was logging out in an inn room.
My character actually jumped onto the bed and curled up to sleep.
After years of having a Noble's bed in my Mog House in XI and wishing my character could lie on it, that wish was finally fulfilled.
____________________________
FFXI: Kiyaya :Siren:
99 WAR/RDM/BLM/BRD/PLD/NIN/DNC/BST/MNK/SAM

FFXIV: Kiya Sirenia : Siren:
DoM: 37 Arcanist, SMN and SCH 15CNJ 15THM
DoW: 13MRD 12PUG
DoH: 45WVR 45BSM 45GSM 44CUL 40ALC 40CRP 39LTW 39ARM
DoL: 50FSH 47MIN 47BTN
#15 Aug 25 2013 at 8:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
32 posts
I managed to get to level 14 before calling it quits for the weekend.

Despite the frustration from trying to get logged in, I had a great time in game. Really loving the story and scenery so far. In Beta, I sort of breezed through most of the dialogue to keep "spoiling" at a minimum, but now that I took the time to soak it all in, I'm very impressed with it.

Combat with my 360 pad was a blast, despite a few targeting issues. Seems more fluid and refined compared to my time in phase 2 & 3.

I'm really excited to try out my first dungeon soon, and to seek out a Linkshell/Company for team efforts.

They've done a fantastic job remaking the game. I can't wait for more play time during the week :)
#16 Aug 25 2013 at 8:17 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,218 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
RyanSquires wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
silverhope wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
You aren't going to find any pros, really this thread is pathetic in the amount of fanboiness


yea god forbid anyone post about what they enjoy about the game..

I love the Weather effects <3
Crafting is really fun and it gets challenging later on so thats nice
My Chocobo Misty <3

One has to be able to play to enjoy it


Please, go else where so you can increase you post count so we can all rate you down, troll. if you didn't play it, then guess what, don't @#%^ing comment on this thread, simple enough.

You are the one trolling with this blatant fanboi thread. The majority of people feel as I do


No, but you keep repeating that claim as if it's demonstrably true. I think every one is unhappy that the servers have had so many problems so far, but not everyone feels the need to **** all over any one and every one perpetually, as you do.

There are plenty of threads for venting, and you could even make a fresh one if you want, but instead you make off topic posts here. That's a lack of emotional maturity.
#17 Aug 25 2013 at 8:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Forgetting I could jump, and running around things. Then it hit me, and I was jumping all over the place :p

Reading all the intro quest, come Tuesday if/when I reroll I know I can just skip over the speaker box and get on with it :D
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#18 Aug 25 2013 at 8:19 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
392 posts
Ehllfire wrote:
[

Please, go else where so you can increase you post count so we can all rate you down, troll. if you didn't play it, then guess what, don't @#%^ing comment on this thread, simple enough.

You are the one trolling with this blatant fanboi thread. The majority of people feel as I do[/quote]

Trolling? funny because i'm not running around looking for threads to ***** in when clearly this is not the thread for that, there are dozens of other threads for that. I'm not a fan boy of SE, i haven't been able to log in all day but guess what, from what little i was able to play, i enjoyed it, so guess what, i made a thread about it, as i'm sure you made ones to post your distaste for EA. Please please keep posting so we can continue to sub-default your sorry ***. I enjoyed the time in EA, all be it to short, and i thought i'd post a thread out of the norm giving the history of threads today.
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#19 Aug 25 2013 at 8:22 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
392 posts
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
Forgetting I could jump, and running around things. Then it hit me, and I was jumping all over the place :p

Reading all the intro quest, come Tuesday if/when I reroll I know I can just skip over the speaker box and get on with it :D


LOL, i did something similar, i was running up to a gate in Gridania and naturally tried to jump over it when the gate just opened. Jump Jump Jump. Lol.
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#20 Aug 25 2013 at 8:22 PM Rating: Good
RyanSquires wrote:
Ehllfire wrote:
[

Please, go else where so you can increase you post count so we can all rate you down, troll. if you didn't play it, then guess what, don't @#%^ing comment on this thread, simple enough.

You are the one trolling with this blatant fanboi thread. The majority of people feel as I do


Trolling? funny because i'm not running around looking for threads to ***** in when clearly this is not the thread for that, there are dozens of other threads for that. I'm not a fan boy of SE, i haven't been able to log in all day but guess what, from what little i was able to play, i enjoyed it, so guess what, i made a thread about it, as i'm sure you made ones to post your distaste for EA. Please please keep posting so we can continue to sub-default your sorry ***. I enjoyed the time in EA, all be it to short, and i thought i'd post a thread out of the norm giving the history of threads today.
[/quote]

Don't feed the trolls Smiley: wink
The great thing about this site is the 2 magical color arrows that we must not speak of. Let them do the work.

,.+*+.,Magical,.+*+.,
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#21 Aug 25 2013 at 8:23 PM Rating: Excellent
RyanSquires wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
Forgetting I could jump, and running around things. Then it hit me, and I was jumping all over the place :p

Reading all the intro quest, come Tuesday if/when I reroll I know I can just skip over the speaker box and get on with it :D


LOL, i did something similar, i was running up to a gate in Gridania and naturally tried to jump over it when the gate just opened. Jump Jump Jump. Lol.


Oh yea! I kept trying to click on doors to open them like I had to in XI. Now they just know wtf is up and swing open for you :D
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#22 Aug 25 2013 at 8:25 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
170 posts
I want to get my own Chocobo and name Princess! Or or or Charles.

Maybe it will have a name Legen wait for it Dary!
____________________________
Character: Sasanji Chechenji (BLM)
Server: Ultros
Master of the Black Market Mercs Free Company (BMM)
#23 Aug 25 2013 at 8:27 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
32 posts
Oh yes, the automatic doors are a very welcome change. That got a little tiresome in XI...
#24 Aug 25 2013 at 8:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
137 posts
thefrayl wrote:
Oh yes, the automatic doors are a very welcome change. That got a little tiresome in XI...


Even worse were the ones that put you into a CS to open the door/gate/whatever
____________________________
FFXI: Kiyaya :Siren:
99 WAR/RDM/BLM/BRD/PLD/NIN/DNC/BST/MNK/SAM

FFXIV: Kiya Sirenia : Siren:
DoM: 37 Arcanist, SMN and SCH 15CNJ 15THM
DoW: 13MRD 12PUG
DoH: 45WVR 45BSM 45GSM 44CUL 40ALC 40CRP 39LTW 39ARM
DoL: 50FSH 47MIN 47BTN
#25 Aug 25 2013 at 8:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
A faith in humanity restored moment:

My real life friends, upon learning that half of us were stranded outside Gilgamesh and they had made the mistake of rolling onto the Reddit server, have decided to move en masse to a lower population server and start over from scratch so that everyone could play together.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#26 Aug 25 2013 at 8:32 PM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
I enjoyed playing as gladiator since phase 3 only had me playing conjurer and thamaturge. Me and my girlfriend duo'd some level 18 mobs for our hunting logs at level 11 through me kiting them as gladiator and her nuking as thamaturge.

I enjoyed questing and more and more am liking the stories for each guild. So far Conjurers has the best story through their quest line which I won't spoil.

Also this is my first online game with a last name system--people come up with last names that are funny as ****, enjoyed laughing at some of those.

Also I was at very thrilled to log on and get to play, I think most peoples frustrations lied with the anticipation and build up of the game.
#27 Aug 25 2013 at 8:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,908 posts
Please play nicely people. It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye, but then I have to fill out the paperwork, and get the mop out, and the stains just never come out of the servers. So try not to burn each other to a crisp, or at least go do that in the Asylum. Thanks!
Administrator Kaolian
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#28 Aug 25 2013 at 8:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
655 posts
Oh! I forgot to add my minion baby raptor! I love him hes sooo cute
#29 Aug 25 2013 at 8:43 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
392 posts
KissMyPixel wrote:
A silly little thing that made me go oooooohhh at the screen was logging out in an inn room.
My character actually jumped onto the bed and curled up to sleep.
After years of having a Noble's bed in my Mog House in XI and wishing my character could lie on it, that wish was finally fulfilled.


I forgot about that! I loved that my character plopped onto the bed when i logged him out. Was awesome.
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#30 Aug 25 2013 at 8:44 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
68 posts
silverhope wrote:
Oh! I forgot to add my minion baby raptor! I love him hes sooo cute


How did you get it?
#31 Aug 25 2013 at 8:45 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,134 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Please play nicely people. It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye, but then I have to fill out the paperwork, and get the mop out, and the stains just never come out of the servers. So try not to burn each other to a crisp, or at least go do that in the Asylum. Thanks!
Administrator Kaolian


That's what the nukes are for Kaolian. No messy cleanup Smiley: tongue


Edited, Aug 25th 2013 10:46pm by FilthMcNasty
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#32 Aug 25 2013 at 8:52 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
392 posts
Oh, and the best thing i love, Rested EXP! Thanks to all of these....issues.....I have so much rested exp. Woot!
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#33 Aug 25 2013 at 8:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
137 posts
RyanSquires wrote:
Oh, and the best thing i love, Rested EXP! Thanks to all of these....issues.....I have so much rested exp. Woot!

agreed!
____________________________
FFXI: Kiyaya :Siren:
99 WAR/RDM/BLM/BRD/PLD/NIN/DNC/BST/MNK/SAM

FFXIV: Kiya Sirenia : Siren:
DoM: 37 Arcanist, SMN and SCH 15CNJ 15THM
DoW: 13MRD 12PUG
DoH: 45WVR 45BSM 45GSM 44CUL 40ALC 40CRP 39LTW 39ARM
DoL: 50FSH 47MIN 47BTN
#34 Aug 25 2013 at 8:57 PM Rating: Decent
12 posts
I really like the added voice-acting...though it is annoying that the "voiced" characters still get a ton of awkward silence cut-scenes...
#35 Aug 25 2013 at 9:04 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
180 posts
RyanSquires wrote:
Oh, and the best thing i love, Rested EXP! Thanks to all of these....issues.....I have so much rested exp. Woot!


I wish I was getting the exp...I got kicked off out in the field
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV
Rhaya Mewrilah
Ultros
Karma Zameleons

#36 Aug 25 2013 at 9:08 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
392 posts
crazy0taku wrote:
RyanSquires wrote:
Oh, and the best thing i love, Rested EXP! Thanks to all of these....issues.....I have so much rested exp. Woot!


I wish I was getting the exp...I got kicked off out in the field


Well, log in after the maintenance coming up then get it! XD
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#37 Aug 25 2013 at 9:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
16 posts
lovin fate and the xp from it!!
#38 Aug 25 2013 at 9:51 PM Rating: Good
*
210 posts
Getting to level 16 and almost completing the story quests to get retainers. Currently in Limsa (Originally the forest place) told to go meet a yellow jacket. I'm on the right track right?
#39 Aug 25 2013 at 10:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
180 posts
RyanSquires wrote:
crazy0taku wrote:
RyanSquires wrote:
Oh, and the best thing i love, Rested EXP! Thanks to all of these....issues.....I have so much rested exp. Woot!


I wish I was getting the exp...I got kicked off out in the field


Well, log in after the maintenance coming up then get it! XD

Hah I just logged in right b4 the maint started because everyone on the server was leaving...quickly ran to a sanctuary and quit the game Smiley: grin
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV
Rhaya Mewrilah
Ultros
Karma Zameleons

#40 Aug 25 2013 at 10:12 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,948 posts
DoW class/job quests were quite good. I finished the DRG quest line, the final fight is slightly more difficult than v1.0 even though it's solo (All class/job instances are solo only). There are class quests at lvl 1,5,10,15,20,25,30 and job quests at 30,35,40,45,45,50 (yes, two at 45).

P.S: I'm playing on JP server *runs away*
____________________________




#42 Aug 25 2013 at 10:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
33 posts
Was able to kill Primal (Main Story) Titan before servers crashed. Intense fight if people don't pay attention. Lots of DD falling off the sides to die. Also Found that couldn't survive Titan's Final Attack without Tanks Limit-break 2. =)

Edited, Aug 26th 2013 12:21am by HarukaTenoh
#43 Aug 25 2013 at 10:23 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
180 posts
HarukaTenoh wrote:
Was able to kill Primal (Main Story) Titan before servers crashed. Intense fight if people don't pay attention. Lots of DD falling off the sides to die. Also Found that couldn't survive Titan's Final Attack without Tanks Limit-break 2. =)

Edited, Aug 26th 2013 12:21am by HarukaTenoh

Really? People have been saying to use the limit on the heart when it appears...so is the battle that long that it can refill to 2 or were you able to kill it without using the break on the heart.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV
Rhaya Mewrilah
Ultros
Karma Zameleons

#45 Aug 25 2013 at 10:26 PM Rating: Excellent
1. Doing my first behest (using the Duty Finder). I love being able to play in a party whenever I want.

2. Getting five gear drops on my first two dungeon runs (hopefully I got credit for the win... game crashed as I was leaving the dungeon).

3. Being a signer on the charter for The Kraken Club!

4. Seeing the storyline cutscenes... SO MUCH BETTER than Guild Wars 2, and I'm only level 17.

I'm really hoping some of these issues are fixed by tomorrow night... early access has just made me want to play more.
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Jormungandr
Hyperion
#46 Aug 25 2013 at 10:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
38 posts
Pro -
I made a character.
I got to play for awhile today.
The duty worked ONE time for me.
____________________________
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/iAmEcchi
#47 Aug 25 2013 at 10:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
33 posts
crazy0taku wrote:
HarukaTenoh wrote:
Was able to kill Primal (Main Story) Titan before servers crashed. Intense fight if people don't pay attention. Lots of DD falling off the sides to die. Also Found that couldn't survive Titan's Final Attack without Tanks Limit-break 2. =)

Edited, Aug 26th 2013 12:21am by HarukaTenoh

Really? People have been saying to use the limit on the heart when it appears...so is the battle that long that it can refill to 2 or were you able to kill it without using the break on the heart.


DD killed the heart. Tank popped LB2 as he was jumping. It was a long fight used many ethers. However we lived through it so I assumed it was with LB2. lol (We died every other time ) Also saved LB for that part/ so it didn't refill. We just held it.

Edited, Aug 26th 2013 12:27am by HarukaTenoh

Edited, Aug 26th 2013 12:30am by HarukaTenoh
#48 Aug 25 2013 at 10:27 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
180 posts
Thayos wrote:
1. Doing my first behest (using the Duty Finder). I love being able to play in a party whenever I want.

2. Getting five gear drops on my first two dungeon runs (hopefully I got credit for the win... game crashed as I was leaving the dungeon).

3. Being a signer on the charter for The Kraken Club!

4. Seeing the storyline cutscenes... SO MUCH BETTER than Guild Wars 2, and I'm only level 17.

I'm really hoping some of these issues are fixed by tomorrow night... early access has just made me want to play more.


I agree greatly on #4.....I was pretty disapointed with GW2.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV
Rhaya Mewrilah
Ultros
Karma Zameleons

#49 Aug 25 2013 at 10:29 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
102 posts
Now for my pros about EA
1) this game has full servers (though its causing issues) thats a good "told you" to people who said ffxiv "may" only get 100K ppl 400K max. or the game will fail over its combat system

2 this is only early access and servers are full

3 I punted a lalafell who was trolling the server i managed to get on. He was going on and on with his buyers entitlment crap.

4 i made a random friend and may have a free company

5 my worlds name is Cerberus ^.^
#50Ehllfire, Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:36 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Um we are entitled to a working product we pay for. You may buy some lemon and call it great but those of us in Reality-land don't.
#51 Aug 25 2013 at 10:42 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
81 posts
I like how most everyone has been super helpful with answering questions while in game. I try to look most things up if I can, but I've had to ask a couple that came back with suuuuper obvious answers, and I wasn't called out for being an idiot ;)
____________________________
Mika Fuzzypaws - Balmung Server - ( ゜∀゜)彡
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 84 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (84)