Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Anyone know when we start paying for service?Follow

#1 Aug 26 2013 at 11:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Just wondering, I'd like to go ahead and sign up for my 180 days and give SE some money so they can buy some memory for the Ultros server.
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#2 Aug 26 2013 at 11:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
311 posts
I more-so want to go ahead and get my veteran items. I really need that re-customization potion. I shouldn't have chose Miqo'te...
____________________________
FFXIV: Raxion Gunsoul - Brynhildr - 50PLD 50SMN 50SCH 50DRG
WoW: Raxion - Greymane- 90 Druid
FFXI: Nion - Asura - 99 BLU, PUP, SMN, DRG, PLD 50+ DNC, NIN, MNK, THF, WHM, SAM, WAR
#3 Aug 26 2013 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Teracide wrote:
I more-so want to go ahead and get my veteran items. I really need that re-customization potion. I shouldn't have chose Miqo'te...


Why is that? Having miqo'te buyer's remorse?
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#4 Aug 26 2013 at 11:27 AM Rating: Decent
7 posts
There is a re-custumization potion where you can change your class? If so, how long do you have to pay for? Do you get it up front or have to wait for your time to expire?
#5 Aug 26 2013 at 11:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
311 posts
Valkayree wrote:
Teracide wrote:
I more-so want to go ahead and get my veteran items. I really need that re-customization potion. I shouldn't have chose Miqo'te...


Why is that? Having miqo'te buyer's remorse?


Yeah. That, and pretty much everyone else chose Miqo'te as well. Just WAY too many cat-people running around. I already made up a total badass-looking Highlander Hyur that I know for sure that I'll enjoy playing much more than my Miqo'te.

AliraLay wrote:
There is a re-custumization potion where you can change your class? If so, how long do you have to pay for? Do you get it up front or have to wait for your time to expire?


Yes there is. You get it after signing up for 1 month of game-time. You get it right as you pay for the month, according to what I've read.
____________________________
FFXIV: Raxion Gunsoul - Brynhildr - 50PLD 50SMN 50SCH 50DRG
WoW: Raxion - Greymane- 90 Druid
FFXI: Nion - Asura - 99 BLU, PUP, SMN, DRG, PLD 50+ DNC, NIN, MNK, THF, WHM, SAM, WAR
#6 Aug 26 2013 at 11:31 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
AliraLay wrote:
There is a re-custumization potion where you can change your class? If so, how long do you have to pay for? Do you get it up front or have to wait for your time to expire?


http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?forum=152&mid=137597338262417988&h=50
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 76 All times are in CST
Callinon, FilthMcNasty, Anonymous Guests (74)