Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Class Question Follow

#1 Aug 26 2013 at 2:13 PM Rating: Decent
16 posts
There is something about class/jobs that is bothering me but I can't find the answer anywhere. If I have Pugilist at 30 and Lancer at 15 I can unlock MNK. Question is , after I unlock MNK how do I level Pugilist to 50? How do u switch between Pugilist and MNK?
#2 Aug 26 2013 at 2:15 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
28 posts
You just unequip monk.
#3 Aug 26 2013 at 2:18 PM Rating: Decent
**
589 posts
Cripnicc wrote:
There is something about class/jobs that is bothering me but I can't find the answer anywhere. If I have Pugilist at 30 and Lancer at 15 I can unlock MNK. Question is , after I unlock MNK how do I level Pugilist to 50? How do u switch between Pugilist and MNK?


When you level MNK your exp goes towards Pugilist. They are one in the same
#4 Aug 26 2013 at 2:27 PM Rating: Decent
16 posts
When u start MNK are you level 30 or do u start 1 again?
#5 Aug 26 2013 at 2:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Cripnicc wrote:
When u start MNK are you level 30 or do u start 1 again?


Your level doesn't change. Think of it like an augment. Your PUG just has the added bonus of MNK. So when you level MNK, you're actually leveling PUG w/ the MNK just being a bonus to the PUG.

It's like salted hare. It's still hare, just salted with MNK.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#6 Aug 26 2013 at 2:44 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
35 posts
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:

It's like salted hare. It's still hare, just salted with MNK.


I lol'd Smiley: lol
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 59 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (59)