Update Launched just now. FFXIV fingers crossed.
I played P3 and P4 then pre-order early access code.
Entered my game registration (12 digits on the back of the little game instruction booklet)
in the Redeem code section of the PS3 Account Management (you can go to PS store also)
All three transactions were there.
It then asked if I wanted to keep current account which had Ghost Orchid character or new service.
I chose Same Service.
It showed me my pre-order goodies on one line
My CE bonus goodies another line.
I had to swear to be a good girl and accept their TOS.
1. I didn't delete any of the services
2) I didn't insert the disk
3) Entered the code in Manage account - redeem code
4) I went to the game icon and clicked on that rather than download in the manage account section.
5) It did a short update launcher
6) It then went over all services for the game. I DID NOT CHOOSE NEW SERVICE ACCOUNT - I instead opted to keep everything the way it was.
7) I accepted their TOS
8) another short update
9) had to input SE user/pw info
10) Can't play during maintenence. waiting.... waiting... waiting...
Hope you were able to register w/o a hitch.
Screen should look like this when you then go to SE - [img=Image:242434]
Edited, Aug 28th 2013 6:20am by Grandmomma