Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

SEFollow

#52 Sep 01 2013 at 9:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,775 posts
I could only stomach to read half the replies so with that in mind bare with me if I repeat something someone else pointed out already. I totally relate to people who feel upset they can't play. I've been mostly lucky myself with some good days, a few bad days trying to log on. Now with that being said, Yoshi has come out personally on the forums and asked for forgiveness for this mistake. SE thought after the 1.0 bomb, the player-base wouldn't have exceeded 5,000 per server. I actually agree with him because I had similiar estimates prior to Phase 3.

Now this is the part where we don't see eye to eye. SE admitted to ******** up and gave us a possible date(this wed) to resolve it. Regardless, they're offering bonus time to compensate us for our issues in logging on. So I have to let them pass here because they've owned up to this problem, offered a fix date, and wished to compensate us for the trouble. These are the reasons I must respectfully disagree with the opinions that SE is dropping the ball. Sure they made mistakes, but it's how you live up to those mistakes is how you should be defined.



Edited, Sep 1st 2013 10:53am by ShadowedgeFFXI
#53 Sep 01 2013 at 9:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
preludes wrote:
It doesn't work that way, unless Square programmers and incompetent?

There aren't that many queueing for this game.


Yes, it does work that way. I have been in queues as high as 450 people. I was in a queue this morning. Don't tell me they aren't on.
____________________________


#54 Sep 01 2013 at 9:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
334 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I could only stomach to read half the replies so with that in mind bare with me if I repeat something someone else pointed out already. I totally relate to people who feel upset they can't play. I've been mostly lucky myself with some good days, a few bad days trying to log on. Now with that being said, Yoshi has come out personally on the forums and asked for forgiveness for this mistake. SE thought after the 1.0 bomb, the player-base wouldn't have exceeded 5,000 per server. I actually agree with him because I had similiar estimates prior to Phase 3.

Now this is the part where we don't see eye to eye. SE admitted to ******** up and gave us a possible date(this wed) to resolve it. Regardless, they're offering bonus time to compensate us for our issues in logging on. So I have to let them pass here because they've owned up to this problem, offered a fix date, and wished to compensate us for the trouble. These are the reasons I must respectfully disagree with the opinions that SE is dropping the ball. Sure they made mistakes, but it's how you live up to those mistakes is how you should be defined.



Edited, Sep 1st 2013 10:53am by ShadowedgeFFXI


No, you make complete sense. But here's where your argument breaks down:

Have you ever tried to reason with a crying baby? You can't. You can't say to the baby "calm down, no need to cry- I'm going to have your baba ready in 5 minutes." I mean, you can say it, but the baby is going to continue to scream until you put a nipple in its mouth. That's what we have here. A bunch of screaming babies who aren't going to stop until the servers are fixed. It stands to reason that since we've been given a timeline, the whining would have stopped (or at least toned down a bit). Well, it would stand to reason if we were dealing with individuals that have some modicum of patience and self control. Adults, teenagers even should be able to manage this. But what we actually have is babies. Babies that want their baba RIGHT @#%^ING NOW!


Edited, Sep 1st 2013 12:01pm by ChaChaJaJa
____________________________
BlueLand wrote:
You can always take a screen shot of the 1017 error and set it to your desktop background, its like playing FFXIV from work
#55 Sep 01 2013 at 10:20 AM Rating: Good
37 posts
DuskCactuar wrote:
Oh sweet, another one of these threads. We totally needed more.

Seriously guys - if you can't get on an NA/EU server character, play on a JP server. There's nothing to stop you from doing so. I tried for about 15 mins to get on my main today, no luck, spent a couple of hours getting my character on Kujata from Lv12 to Lv16 and completing a bunch of story quests on a different nation than my main. I started that character last weekend when I couldn't get on to Cactuar. I got to play because I used a little common sense. If you really want to play, you can.


That's not really true. Yes it might work for some, but right now (and for me since Friday) I can't log in. When I can get to the character select screen and the NA/EU list is not there the JP list has no servers available for new characters. And, if I was able to that would only solve my ability to play. It wouldn't solve my inability to play with frinds on the server of my choice like every other AAA MMORPG allows.

Look I understand it may be annoying to see these threads but folks need an outlet. What little I have seen of the game since Tuesday makes me want to play it. It appears to be the best MMORPG I have played since leaving WoW in 2010. So, understandably, I'm a bit more frustrated then normal. What makes it worse is there was no contingency plan in place for a more successful launch than they anticipated. And any project manager for any company can tell you that was a bad business move. Make your plans but always have contingencies in case things change.
#56 Sep 01 2013 at 10:27 AM Rating: Excellent
ChaChaJaJa wrote:
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I could only stomach to read half the replies so with that in mind bare with me if I repeat something someone else pointed out already. I totally relate to people who feel upset they can't play. I've been mostly lucky myself with some good days, a few bad days trying to log on. Now with that being said, Yoshi has come out personally on the forums and asked for forgiveness for this mistake. SE thought after the 1.0 bomb, the player-base wouldn't have exceeded 5,000 per server. I actually agree with him because I had similiar estimates prior to Phase 3.

Now this is the part where we don't see eye to eye. SE admitted to ******** up and gave us a possible date(this wed) to resolve it. Regardless, they're offering bonus time to compensate us for our issues in logging on. So I have to let them pass here because they've owned up to this problem, offered a fix date, and wished to compensate us for the trouble. These are the reasons I must respectfully disagree with the opinions that SE is dropping the ball. Sure they made mistakes, but it's how you live up to those mistakes is how you should be defined.



Edited, Sep 1st 2013 10:53am by ShadowedgeFFXI


No, you make complete sense. But here's where your argument breaks down:

Have you ever tried to reason with a crying baby? You can't. You can't say to the baby "calm down, no need to cry- I'm going to have your baba ready in 5 minutes." I mean, you can say it, but the baby is going to continue to scream until you put a nipple in its mouth. That's what we have here. A bunch of screaming babies who aren't going to stop until the servers are fixed. It stands to reason that since we've been given a timeline, the whining would have stopped (or at least toned down a bit). Well, it would stand to reason if we were dealing with individuals that have some modicum of patience and self control. Adults, teenagers even should be able to manage this. But what we actually have is babies. Babies that want their baba RIGHT @#%^ING NOW!


Edited, Sep 1st 2013 12:01pm by ChaChaJaJa



I read the first two posts on Page 2. I stopped here.

You, sir, need to be commended for something so well said. We all think it. We all know it. You're one of the first to come out and blatantly say it.


Sadly, though, I'm sure the majority of the children whining are going to rate you down. It isn't deserved. Keep on keeping on, friend.

EDIT: When I get home today while I turn on my controller automation machine (read, thumb) I'm thinking of setting up my own little community with the express purpose of establishing a small community to which unadulterated and pointless whining will not be tolerated. I totally understand that they aren't breaking rules and as a whole it's good policy to allow free-flowing thought, but at what point are the masses just plain whining too much?

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 12:30pm by darexius2010
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#57 Sep 01 2013 at 10:38 AM Rating: Good
37 posts
Well, we are not all babies or crying. Some of us are articulating our thoughts in a clear concise and adult manner.

NOW GIVE ME MY BABA!!! ME WANTS IT NOW!!!
#58 Sep 01 2013 at 10:44 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,775 posts
ChaChaJaJa wrote:


No, you make complete sense. But here's where your argument breaks down:

Have you ever tried to reason with a crying baby? You can't. You can't say to the baby "calm down, no need to cry- I'm going to have your baba ready in 5 minutes." I mean, you can say it, but the baby is going to continue to scream until you put a nipple in its mouth. That's what we have here. A bunch of screaming babies who aren't going to stop until the servers are fixed. It stands to reason that since we've been given a timeline, the whining would have stopped (or at least toned down a bit). Well, it would stand to reason if we were dealing with individuals that have some modicum of patience and self control. Adults, teenagers even should be able to manage this. But what we actually have is babies. Babies that want their baba RIGHT @#%^ING NOW!



You're right of course, but I don't think any of these "babies" as you called them will respond positively to ad hominem attacks. I rather avoid the whole circular argument debate with these people and let logic alone dictate the truth. The facts support SE's position and while there tends to be quite a few complainers who will be fine once they had their bottle as you put it, sometimes a dose of reality is all they need. Maybe it takes a day or a week, but it does sink in sometimes.
#59 Sep 01 2013 at 12:00 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
16,127 posts
Meh it's SimCity 2.0,

SimCity's launch is only worse because SimCity is, and should have been, a single-player game. EA fired it's CEO over that debacle though and gave everyone a free game. Which for me was Mass Effect 3.


Mayhap SE should give me FF7(PC) for free. I mean, it's only 10 bucks :P That'll give me something to do whilist I wait for them to figure out their servers.

Or I can pull and OP and **** and moan.

Hmmm, I think I'll let my rating decide for me. Yeah, drama queening is always fun right?

-NW

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 11:01am by NaughtyWord
____________________________
The Pessimist: A person who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.
#60Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 12:05 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) If by "facts" you mean SE covered it's legal *** with the ToS, etc. then yes.
#61 Sep 01 2013 at 12:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
ChaChaJaJa wrote:


No, you make complete sense. But here's where your argument breaks down:

Have you ever tried to reason with a crying baby? You can't. You can't say to the baby "calm down, no need to cry- I'm going to have your baba ready in 5 minutes." I mean, you can say it, but the baby is going to continue to scream until you put a nipple in its mouth. That's what we have here. A bunch of screaming babies who aren't going to stop until the servers are fixed. It stands to reason that since we've been given a timeline, the whining would have stopped (or at least toned down a bit). Well, it would stand to reason if we were dealing with individuals that have some modicum of patience and self control. Adults, teenagers even should be able to manage this. But what we actually have is babies. Babies that want their baba RIGHT @#%^ING NOW!



You're right of course, but I don't think any of these "babies" as you called them will respond positively to ad hominem attacks. I rather avoid the whole circular argument debate with these people and let logic alone dictate the truth. The facts support SE's position and while there tends to be quite a few complainers who will be fine once they had their bottle as you put it, sometimes a dose of reality is all they need. Maybe it takes a day or a week, but it does sink in sometimes.


If by "facts" you mean SE covered it's legal *** with the ToS, etc. then yes.

But if you're willing to let a corporation get away with blatant disregard for it's customers just because you are obsessed with their game/lore, then be prepared to do that with every company.

My guess is the biggest fanbois here that make excuses for SE are the same people that throw a fit if their Starbucks order was off by 1 increment or botch about Walmart, Costco, etc.

In other words, hypocrites.



Realists. We know when to complain, where to complain, how to complain, and how to do it constructively. This is something you should learn to do if you'd like to accomplish anything.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#62Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 12:34 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Wow, you speak for the masses and magically evaluate people through time and space.
#63 Sep 01 2013 at 12:38 PM Rating: Excellent
I appreciate the compliment and shall return one to you when warranted :D
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#64 Sep 01 2013 at 12:46 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
**** it got a 9000 error after the ifrit fight now every time I get in the queue I get a 9000 error holy crap.. I hope I still got the win and aint lost somewhere between worlds..

Beware of duty finder stuff it seems to have hard time bring you back to your world now.
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#65 Sep 01 2013 at 12:51 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
2,045 posts
10 year old game seems to know how to do it.

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2008/11/ah111308wowfull2.jpg

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:53pm by preludes
____________________________
BANNED
#66 Sep 01 2013 at 12:53 PM Rating: Good
HAH! Thank you SO MUCH for that! +1
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#67 Sep 01 2013 at 2:27 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
preludes wrote:
10 year old game seems to know how to do it.

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2008/11/ah111308wowfull2.jpg

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:53pm by preludes


So that makes it right? I didnt buy that game. Also it make SE even more dumb because they should learn from others mistakes not repeat them.
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#68 Sep 01 2013 at 2:29 PM Rating: Default
*
212 posts
preludes wrote:
10 year old game seems to know how to do it.

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2008/11/ah111308wowfull2.jpg

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:53pm by preludes



Sad that a 10 year old game could code a working queue system and SE can't.

____________________________
MUTED - 24 Hour
#69 Sep 01 2013 at 2:30 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
16,127 posts
preludes wrote:
10 year old game seems to know how to do it.

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2008/11/ah111308wowfull2.jpg

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:53pm by preludes



I'll happily take a 68 minute queue over what I'm currently getting.


You know, logging back and forth for 4 hours.


-NW
____________________________
The Pessimist: A person who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.
#70 Sep 01 2013 at 3:54 PM Rating: Default
*
50 posts
I find it funny that members reply to a thread telling someone there are 1000s of the same thread and that they shouldn't be crying about servers because it was already said its going to be fixed by Wednesday. Who are these people that think they have the authority to say what can be posted!? If 1000 different people want to come on here and ***** they should. If you don't like it don't click on the ******* thread. You think someone after spamming the x button on the ps3 or the mouse for hours will have the patience to search a forum? Let a mod police the forums if you're not one don't tell people what they cannot do.
#71 Sep 01 2013 at 3:55 PM Rating: Excellent
PS3User wrote:
I find it funny that members reply to a thread telling someone there are 1000s of the same thread and that they shouldn't be crying about servers because it was already said its going to be fixed by Wednesday. Who are these people that think they have the authority to say what can be posted!? If 1000 different people want to come on here and ***** they should. If you don't like it don't click on the @#%^ing thread. You think someone after spamming the x button on the ps3 or the mouse for hours will have the patience to search a forum? Let a mod police the forums if you're not one don't tell people what they cannot do.


I think you're missing the point...
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#72 Sep 01 2013 at 3:57 PM Rating: Default
*
50 posts
The point is if someone makes a complain thread let them don't come bash them because they don't have patience or because there's light in the end of the tunnel.
#73 Sep 01 2013 at 3:58 PM Rating: Excellent
darexius2010 wrote:
Being one of those people I can sympathize. I had no issue logging in for the longest time but presently I'm unable to. It is rather infurating.

I think you'll find the difference in the response from the community is that good well constructed posts, such as yours, are fantastic and welcomed. You stated your case clearly, shared your thoughts, your thoughts are very valid and presented in a very adult-like fashion. The responses so far have been terrific.

The difference between your post and some others is the presentation. People are lashing out uncontrollably at everything and anything they can grasp at. They're screaming bloody murder, making inane threats and insults to other forum members unnecessarily, and otherwise throwing an overall tantrum.

On the flip side of the coin, there are clearly those who are doing the same in defense of the game and unnecessarily lashing out at those who can't play, such as yourself. It's regretable, but both sides are doing it, and neither are right to do so.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#74 Sep 01 2013 at 4:01 PM Rating: Default
*
50 posts
You are absolutely right, but my point is there will always be different approaches and we the community have to deal with it like every white knight deals with the server.
#75 Sep 01 2013 at 4:02 PM Rating: Default
*
50 posts
What's the difference of a person complaining about the servers and a person complaint about the "cry baby" none.
#76 Sep 01 2013 at 4:11 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
NaughtyWord wrote:
preludes wrote:
10 year old game seems to know how to do it.

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2008/11/ah111308wowfull2.jpg

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:53pm by preludes



I'll happily take a 68 minute queue over what I'm currently getting.


You know, logging back and forth for 4 hours.


-NW



I agree at least I could come back and see where I was in the queue ... But that again I have had errors in the queue too where it dropped me and that is more annoying when you think you finally got in.. But yea a larger queue would be better

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 6:11pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#77 Sep 01 2013 at 4:11 PM Rating: Good
PS3User wrote:
What's the difference of a person complaining about the servers and a person complaint about the "cry baby" none.


None, which is exactly my point. Both sides are in the wrong. Both sides have very good and valid points, but they're both being drowned out by nonsense.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#78 Sep 01 2013 at 4:13 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
PS3User wrote:
What's the difference of a person complaining about the servers and a person complaint about the "cry baby" none.



Bravo

Whats worse someone complaining about a actual problem or someone complaining about someone complaining. Sounds a little hypocritical to me..

Maybe those people need to walk away for a little while if they can not handle it.. ahh take some of their own advice..

The people who can not get on have nothing else to discuss.. They cant discuss the game because they can not play it.

Until things are fixed this will be the norm and everyday longer it takes to fix things it will get worse..

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 6:19pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#79 Sep 01 2013 at 4:20 PM Rating: Default
*
50 posts
We can go in circles if you want lol.
#80 Sep 01 2013 at 4:31 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,652 posts
PS3User wrote:
We can go in circles if you want lol.


LOL Agree...

I was agreeing with your posts..
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#81 Sep 01 2013 at 4:32 PM Rating: Default
*
50 posts
I know you were, I was just teasing you! :)
#82 Sep 01 2013 at 10:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
751 posts
NaughtyWord wrote:
preludes wrote:
10 year old game seems to know how to do it.

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2008/11/ah111308wowfull2.jpg

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:53pm by preludes



I'll happily take a 68 minute queue over what I'm currently getting.


You know, logging back and forth for 4 hours.


-NW


I would take a 6 hour queue over what we have right now. I have now been trying to log in for a touch over 8 hours. Every 30 mins or so I spam my characters name for 5 minutes. At least if I knew I had a 6 hour wait, I could do something else other than keep spamming.
____________________________
FFXIV: Crafty Hallie, Ultros





#83 Sep 02 2013 at 5:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
87 posts
All these people getting upset about threads like these in where some players continue to complain despite SE's announcement to have the problem fixed on Wednesday.Ok... I can understand that...

... but where were all these people when we had Filth Mcnasty complaining for more than a YEAR straight while SE worked its butts off trying to deliver the game we can play now?
#84 Sep 02 2013 at 6:46 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Many of the non-complainers were under NDA and could only whisper about how amazing the game was amongst ourselves until they lifted the ban.


Edited, Sep 2nd 2013 8:46am by Catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#85 Sep 02 2013 at 6:54 AM Rating: Good
Guru
**
617 posts
All I know is, if this was BG, a lot of these threads would be merged and/or nuked and there definitely would've been some warnings or even bannings by now. This is a situation to where I feel ZAM is too lenient at times.
#86 Sep 02 2013 at 6:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,425 posts
Arcari wrote:
All I know is, if this was BG, a lot of these threads would be merged and/or nuked and there definitely would've been some warnings or even bannings by now. This is a situation to where I feel ZAM is too lenient at times.


ZAM is a user moderated forum, through the Karma system. Admins and Moderators step in when necessary, but for the most part leave it up to the community to handle the random annoying poster and trolls.

Edited, Sep 2nd 2013 8:56am by TirithRR
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#87Mopdaddy, Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:29 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Now the login server is messing up. **** SE learn how to run games.
#88 Sep 02 2013 at 7:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,425 posts
Mopdaddy wrote:
Now the login server is messing up. @#%^ SE learn how to run games.


Now? It's been doing it for the past 3 days.

Why are you acting like it's a sudden development?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#89Nashred, Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:43 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) There about as useless as this post,,,
#90Nashred, Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:44 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Ni queue anymore I went directly into the game... I tried like 100 times never got into a queue but went directly into the game... So they are going backwards.
#91Mopdaddy, Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:46 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Oh that makes it all the better then? How about you troll somewhere else.
#92 Sep 02 2013 at 7:50 AM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,425 posts
Nashred wrote:
Ni queue anymore I went directly into the game... I tried like 100 times never got into a queue but went directly into the game... So they are going backwards.


Queue still exists, you just happened to be one of the first let in at that moment.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#93 Sep 02 2013 at 7:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
*
181 posts
TirithRR wrote:
Arcari wrote:
All I know is, if this was BG, a lot of these threads would be merged and/or nuked and there definitely would've been some warnings or even bannings by now. This is a situation to where I feel ZAM is too lenient at times.


ZAM is a user moderated forum, through the Karma system. Admins and Moderators step in when necessary, but for the most part leave it up to the community to handle the random annoying poster and trolls.

Edited, Sep 2nd 2013 8:56am by TirithRR


Then maybe they should just have a section of forums just for complaints. I mean what we have now is a forum that's just spammed with the same thread over and over. And if some one starts a thread that gets sub default it's still listed
#94Nashred, Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 8:33 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) And you would be in that same forum.. What are you doing but complaining... Fueling the fire..
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 88 All times are in CDT
Callinon, Seriha, Theonehio, Anonymous Guests (85)