Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
This thread is locked

Square Enix = robbing customersFollow

#1 Sep 01 2013 at 11:11 AM Rating: Sub-Default
10 posts
$40 purchase
Online only game.
Cant log in

I cant remember the last time I was scammed by a company. Smiley: mad

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 1:32pm by Kaolian Lock Thread: We're all done here.
#2 Sep 01 2013 at 11:15 AM Rating: Good
Guru
**
617 posts
1) This needed another topic.
2) Is this your first MMORPG launch? This must be your first MMORPG launch.
3) SE is compensating by extending free trial periods.
#3 Sep 01 2013 at 11:16 AM Rating: Good
**
372 posts
How could they do that?


You should march right down to head office and demand your money back.
____________________________
Allena 99 WHM/ BST
#4 Sep 01 2013 at 11:16 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
*
95 posts
They're compensating us with free time. Moving on!
#5Jerm3462, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 11:17 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) If they were local, believe me I would.
#6 Sep 01 2013 at 11:20 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
315 posts
I think the problem would fix itself once the free trial ends.
#7 Sep 01 2013 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
655 posts
Jerm3462 wrote:
$40 purchase
Online only game.
Cant log in

I cant remember the last time I was scammed by a company. Smiley: mad


Guess you didnt buy SimCity. I have been playing just fine on a US server (cactuar) for days and I log out when im done playing.. Go QQ somewhere else im tiered of hearing it.
#8 Sep 01 2013 at 11:27 AM Rating: Default
*
212 posts
moonfroh wrote:
They're compensating us with free time. Moving on!


Have they announced that they're giving away time = time game has been unplayable (basically since EA launch) PLUS time above that?

If not then all they are doing is meeting their original contractual requirement fort he game purchase, which came with 30 days play time.

Once the game is stable and available, if they credited the time from that point back to launch PLUS additional time then it's free and I'll be impressed.

Otherwise all they are doing is a legal CYA.

____________________________
MUTED - 24 Hour
#9Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 11:28 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) It's not a "free trial"..
#10 Sep 01 2013 at 11:29 AM Rating: Good
******
48,733 posts
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
If not then all they are doing is meeting their original contractual requirement fort he game purchase, which came with 30 days play time.
Unless you get onto the game for even one second, then you're getting that one second and whatever else for free.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#11 Sep 01 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Good god I hope I never get this upset in life over something so ridiculous and uncontrollable.
____________________________

#12 Sep 01 2013 at 11:37 AM Rating: Good
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
ScaryTrees wrote:
I think the problem would fix itself once the free trial ends.


It's not a "free trial"..

It's included in the price of the game purchase. Don't let bogus/weasel use of language trick you.


Except you didn't pay for that time. You paid for the privilege of using a game which, by all rights, doesn't have to be online per their TOS and EULA. You didn't pay a subscription fee for the additional days they are giving you for 'free'. You didn't pay money for Early Access. That was made available to you by their choice as a bonus for preordering the game. Whether you preordered or not, the game was still the same price. When you are paying for a subscription at the monthly subscription rate, yes, by all means, break the forum rules and start the name calling. They are linked at the bottom of the page, btw, in case you missed those. Otherwise, your QQ'ing doesn't help anyone, you don't feel any better, and all you've done is make -another- useless thread that will ultimately lead to absolutely nothing ever.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#13Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 12:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Yes, you did pay for the time with the game.
#14 Sep 01 2013 at 12:11 PM Rating: Good
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
ScaryTrees wrote:
I think the problem would fix itself once the free trial ends.


It's not a "free trial"..

It's included in the price of the game purchase. Don't let bogus/weasel use of language trick you.


Except you didn't pay for that time. You paid for the privilege of using a game which, by all rights, doesn't have to be online per their TOS and EULA. You didn't pay a subscription fee for the additional days they are giving you for 'free'. You didn't pay money for Early Access. That was made available to you by their choice as a bonus for preordering the game. Whether you preordered or not, the game was still the same price. When you are paying for a subscription at the monthly subscription rate, yes, by all means, break the forum rules and start the name calling. They are linked at the bottom of the page, btw, in case you missed those. Otherwise, your QQ'ing doesn't help anyone, you don't feel any better, and all you've done is make -another- useless thread that will ultimately lead to absolutely nothing ever.


Yes, you did pay for the time with the game.

By including it with the purchase of the game (or pre-order) SE entered into a contractual agreement with the customer. All the weasel words and ToS can't get around that.

Why do you think they're offering "free" time compensation?

Do you really think a company that is in as bad of financial situation as SE and who has shows zero regard for its customers in the past all of a sudden decided to give away "free" time?

They are doing nothing more than covering their legal asses. period.

If you want to believe they are being gracious and love you for it, then go ahead and live the dream.



Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:09pm by vahlmyth


Mmm, yeah, you try to return the game or start a class action lawsuit and tell me how that goes for you. You entered into an agreement when you registered your account before you ever tried to log in stating that they aren't required AT ALL to have the servers up and running.

So tell me how that goes for you.

As far as all my weasel words, your whining isn't going to get around the situation either. So I think we're pretty well even. We both paid for the game (I paid for two copies, one for PC and one for PS3, so I should be really **** hurt I guess, and I have the CE), we both can't get in, I use weasel words according to you and you're whining like a child according to... everyone.

Yet we still can't get logged in.


Have you accomplished what you set out to do?

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:13pm by darexius2010
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#15 Sep 01 2013 at 12:14 PM Rating: Excellent
*
131 posts
silverhope wrote:
Jerm3462 wrote:
$40 purchase
Online only game.
Cant log in

I cant remember the last time I was scammed by a company. Smiley: mad


Guess you didnt buy SimCity. I have been playing just fine on a US server (cactuar) for days and I log out when im done playing.. Go QQ somewhere else im tiered of hearing it.


I played on Cactuar for a good five hours just now, logged in when I woke up, until a 'return' landed me a 90k. Doh. But yeah, best way to get on an NA server seems to be to wake up early and play in the morning, it seems, then go do other stuff in real life with the rest of your day until they get stuff worked out.
____________________________
Dusk Sanatore (CNJ, FSH, GSM) @ Cactuar
Dusk D'norte (MRD) @ Kujata
#16Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 12:15 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Claiming to speak for the masses - sure sign that you cannot make a rationale, individual argument.
#17 Sep 01 2013 at 12:17 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,675 posts
#18 Sep 01 2013 at 12:19 PM Rating: Good
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:

and you're whining like a child according to... everyone.

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:13pm by darexius2010


Claiming to speak for the masses - sure sign that you cannot make a rationale, individual argument.

Since you are the elected spokesman of the masses, guess you win.

Congratulations.



I'd be happy to provide you with a link to every single thread in this forum pertaining to this if you'd like. I'd be more than happy to. I'll also go ahead and post a copy of all my posts to this forum in relation to this thread. How about all the posts from admins and mods concerning people such as yourself breaking forum rules by lashing out and those wanting a peaceful community? I can link those here to.

Would you like to me to make a complete troll out of you? Or are you satisfied where you are?
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#19Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 12:23 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Wow, linking fanbois threads in a forum known fro fanbois? That's proof
#20 Sep 01 2013 at 12:25 PM Rating: Good
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:

and you're whining like a child according to... everyone.

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 2:13pm by darexius2010


Claiming to speak for the masses - sure sign that you cannot make a rationale, individual argument.

Since you are the elected spokesman of the masses, guess you win.

Congratulations.



I'd be happy to provide you with a link to every single thread in this forum pertaining to this if you'd like. I'd be more than happy to. I'll also go ahead and post a copy of all my posts to this forum in relation to this thread. How about all the posts from admins and mods concerning people such as yourself breaking forum rules by lashing out and those wanting a peaceful community? I can link those here to.

Would you like to me to make a complete troll out of you? Or are you satisfied where you are?



Wow, linking fanbois threads in a forum known fro fanbois? That's proof

That's like using MSNBC as proof for global warming, etc.

This is my first FF game/experience with SE. I came into it with zero preconceptions. I'm posting for those in similar circumstances, not the Kool-aid drinking obsessed Yoshi worshipers.









Explain to me how you extrapolated 'Yoshi Worshiper' instead of 'United States Consumer'. I have realistic expectations and know where to place my feedback, how to do it in a constructive way, and accept reality when needed.


Do you?



I can provide evidence following depending on your response. I can also go ahead and quote forum rules before hitting that magic Report button, if you so wish.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#21Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 12:27 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) OMG! Report?
#22 Sep 01 2013 at 12:28 PM Rating: Good
I'm glad you feel enlightened and will be abiding by those forum rules in your future posts. If there's anything else I can do to help you, please let me know by PM and I'll be happy to assist.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#23 Sep 01 2013 at 12:32 PM Rating: Default
*
212 posts
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
I'm glad you feel enlightened and will be abiding by those forum rules in your future posts. If there's anything else I can do to help you, please let me know by PM and I'll be happy to assist.



So you're not going to report me?

Oh thank you master, thank you!!!

Going forward please provide me the Square Ennix talking Points your opinion and I will post accordingly.

____________________________
MUTED - 24 Hour
#24 Sep 01 2013 at 12:37 PM Rating: Good
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
I'm glad you feel enlightened and will be abiding by those forum rules in your future posts. If there's anything else I can do to help you, please let me know by PM and I'll be happy to assist.



So you're not going to report me?

Oh thank you master, thank you!!!

Going forward please provide me the Square Ennix talking Points your opinion and I will post accordingly.



I'm not a 'fan' of SE. I like the IP they have but I have other games I can and do play. Rather frequently with the server issues. Other games I play are EVE Online, FTL recently, and I've been having fun replaying GTA IV.

I don't have 'talking points' from SE or about them. I do know the difference between reality and fantasy in this slightly ironic situation. The reality is that I spent over $100 to play this game and am in the same boat as you. Do you honestly think I'm happy about that? I'm pretty furious about it.

I filed my complaint where it needed to be filed: With SE. There's nothing more I can do about it. Sitting here flaming a community unrelated to SE specifically does nobody any good. Is your quality of life improved because I posted another flaming thread among dozens of threads made every day? Is your understanding of the situation made any clearer? No, it isn't.

I'm still out over $100. You're out whatever you're out. We're both mad about it. You're obviously passionate about FFXIV or you wouldn't take the time here to argue and complain.


Just ask yourself, though, if you're doing anyone or anything any justice by posting in the manner that you do. Ask yourself if you really are accomplishing anything other than inconveniencing everyone else who's already seen it, heard it, and are dealing with it, too. You aren't the only one in the world facing this problem. We all are.

All that anyone asks of anyone here is to be a little considerate.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#25 Sep 01 2013 at 1:07 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
I'm glad you feel enlightened and will be abiding by those forum rules in your future posts. If there's anything else I can do to help you, please let me know by PM and I'll be happy to assist.
So you're not going to report me?

Oh thank you master, thank you!!!

Going forward please provide me the Square Ennix talking Points your opinion and I will post accordingly.


No one needs to report you; you're permanently sub-defaulted so no one sees your posts any more unless they bother to expand them.

Good job! Spares everyone the effort of having to hit the "ignore" button.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#26Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) If I can convince one person who comes here to see what's going on about the game to not purchase it/support SE, then my work is done.
#27Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:11 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Wat does it say about you when instead of ignoring me you continue to engage?
#28 Sep 01 2013 at 1:11 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Nope, all you've managed to do is convince everyone that anything you say isn't worth listening to.

Edit: Nope, ZAM didn't perma sub default you, everyone else on the forum did. The ZAM admins would have just muted you.

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 3:12pm by Catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#29 Sep 01 2013 at 1:11 PM Rating: Good
******
48,733 posts
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
And as far as sub-default goes, if that's something ZAM did on their own without notifying me then I'll just cancel my sub and get my premium fee back.
Oh. Oh try that. That'll be fun to watch.

You'll be offered a one time karma reset, and an explanation you did it to yourself.

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 3:12pm by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#30 Sep 01 2013 at 1:15 PM Rating: Good
So you're intentionally attempting to cause harm? Let's make this absolutely clear here.

Also, as admirable as your intentions may be to you, you'd be served much better on the official forums.... the place unknowing people actually go.
As a new player, I would never put the letters z, a, and m together in a google search for a community.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#31 Sep 01 2013 at 1:15 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
I'm glad you feel enlightened and will be abiding by those forum rules in your future posts. If there's anything else I can do to help you, please let me know by PM and I'll be happy to assist.



So you're not going to report me?

Oh thank you master, thank you!!!

Going forward please provide me the Square Ennix talking Points your opinion and I will post accordingly.



I'm not a 'fan' of SE. I like the IP they have but I have other games I can and do play. Rather frequently with the server issues. Other games I play are EVE Online, FTL recently, and I've been having fun replaying GTA IV.

I don't have 'talking points' from SE or about them. I do know the difference between reality and fantasy in this slightly ironic situation. The reality is that I spent over $100 to play this game and am in the same boat as you. Do you honestly think I'm happy about that? I'm pretty furious about it.

I filed my complaint where it needed to be filed: With SE. There's nothing more I can do about it. Sitting here flaming a community unrelated to SE specifically does nobody any good. Is your quality of life improved because I posted another flaming thread among dozens of threads made every day? Is your understanding of the situation made any clearer? No, it isn't.

I'm still out over $100. You're out whatever you're out. We're both mad about it. You're obviously passionate about FFXIV or you wouldn't take the time here to argue and complain.


Just ask yourself, though, if you're doing anyone or anything any justice by posting in the manner that you do. Ask yourself if you really are accomplishing anything other than inconveniencing everyone else who's already seen it, heard it, and are dealing with it, too. You aren't the only one in the world facing this problem. We all are.

All that anyone asks of anyone here is to be a little considerate.

I'm not entirely sure why you think you are out any money? SE is a business. FF XIV ARR is a service. They broke the original, and fixed it. Now the game is having technical issues, which will be addressed in the next couple of days. The game you payed for is still there.
____________________________

#32Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:16 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) If we're taking bets for ZAM vs. my credit card company it's a no brainer. ZAM will be down in a second. They are not going to challenge a major financial institution. Unlike SE, they can;t hide overseas.
#33 Sep 01 2013 at 1:17 PM Rating: Good
******
48,733 posts
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
If we're taking bets for ZAM vs. my credit card company it's a no brainer. ZAM will be down in a second. They are not going to challenge a major financial institution. Unlike SE, they can;t hide overseas.
Man up and do it, then.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#34 Sep 01 2013 at 1:17 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Go ahead and ask for a refund. I wondered why you had bought premium anyway.

Let us know how it goes.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#35 Sep 01 2013 at 1:17 PM Rating: Good
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
And as far as sub-default goes, if that's something ZAM did on their own without notifying me then I'll just cancel my sub and get my premium fee back.
Oh. Oh try that. That'll be fun to watch.

You'll be offered a one time karma reset, and an explanation you did it to yourself.

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 3:12pm by lolgaxe



If we're taking bets for ZAM vs. my credit card company it's a no brainer. ZAM will be down in a second. They are not going to challenge a major financial institution. Unlike SE, they can;t hide overseas.







I work for American Express. Specifically I work in fraud and dispute cases -all day long-. These kinds of disputes don't go well for the customers, as hard as I try on behalf of the card member.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#36Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:17 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Define "harm"?
#37Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:18 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) What a coinky dink. My wife works for AmEx as well (she's an Executive VP). She seems to think otherwise.
#38 Sep 01 2013 at 1:19 PM Rating: Good
******
48,733 posts
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
What a coinky dink. My wife works for AmEx as well (she's an Executive VP). She seems to think otherwise.
So grow a pair and do it.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#39 Sep 01 2013 at 1:21 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Ooh, Internet tough guy!

Smiley: popcorn
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#40 Sep 01 2013 at 1:22 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
And as far as sub-default goes, if that's something ZAM did on their own without notifying me then I'll just cancel my sub and get my premium fee back.
Oh. Oh try that. That'll be fun to watch.

You'll be offered a one time karma reset, and an explanation you did it to yourself.

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 3:12pm by lolgaxe





If we're taking bets for ZAM vs. my credit card company it's a no brainer. ZAM will be down in a second. They are not going to challenge a major financial institution. Unlike SE, they can;t hide overseas.







I work for American Express. Specifically I work in fraud and dispute cases -all day long-. These kinds of disputes don't go well for the customers, as hard as I try on behalf of the card member.


What a coinky dink. My wife works for AmEx as well (she's an Executive VP). She seems to think otherwise.


Reaally? That's Awesome! You certainly can afford the low fee you pay here then. A VP for a credit institution probably makes 6 figures. Although, i'd think that someone who was close to an executive would be a bit more sympathetic to the mishaps that occur in a business day.
____________________________

#41 Sep 01 2013 at 1:24 PM Rating: Default
*
212 posts
Teneleven wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
And as far as sub-default goes, if that's something ZAM did on their own without notifying me then I'll just cancel my sub and get my premium fee back.
Oh. Oh try that. That'll be fun to watch.

You'll be offered a one time karma reset, and an explanation you did it to yourself.

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 3:12pm by lolgaxe





If we're taking bets for ZAM vs. my credit card company it's a no brainer. ZAM will be down in a second. They are not going to challenge a major financial institution. Unlike SE, they can;t hide overseas.







I work for American Express. Specifically I work in fraud and dispute cases -all day long-. These kinds of disputes don't go well for the customers, as hard as I try on behalf of the card member.


What a coinky dink. My wife works for AmEx as well (she's an Executive VP). She seems to think otherwise.


Reaally? That's Awesome! You certainly can afford the low fee you pay here then. A VP for a credit institution probably makes 6 figures. Although, i'd think that someone who was close to an executive would be a bit more sympathetic to the mishaps that occur in a business day.


What, so because we make good money we should just overlook waste, fraud and abuse? By any chance did you participate in the "99%" rallys?





____________________________
MUTED - 24 Hour
#42 Sep 01 2013 at 1:24 PM Rating: Default
*
212 posts
Catwho wrote:
Ooh, Internet tough guy!

Smiley: popcorn


So a fanbois throws their RL job out as an argument and you flame my retort?

You guys do really stick together.
____________________________
MUTED - 24 Hour
#43 Sep 01 2013 at 1:25 PM Rating: Good
******
48,733 posts
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
By any chance did you participate in the "99%" rallys?
Are your ********* going to descend at any point today? I guess we know who wears the pants in your family.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#44 Sep 01 2013 at 1:25 PM Rating: Good
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
And as far as sub-default goes, if that's something ZAM did on their own without notifying me then I'll just cancel my sub and get my premium fee back.
Oh. Oh try that. That'll be fun to watch.

You'll be offered a one time karma reset, and an explanation you did it to yourself.

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 3:12pm by lolgaxe



If we're taking bets for ZAM vs. my credit card company it's a no brainer. ZAM will be down in a second. They are not going to challenge a major financial institution. Unlike SE, they can;t hide overseas.









I work for American Express. Specifically I work in fraud and dispute cases -all day long-. These kinds of disputes don't go well for the customers, as hard as I try on behalf of the card member.


What a coinky dink. My wife works for AmEx as well (she's an Executive VP). She seems to think otherwise.




Either your wife is incredibly ashamed of you, or you just lied.

Want to know how I know? Open communication policy. I checked ;)

Edited, Sep 1st 2013 3:26pm by darexius2010
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#45 Sep 01 2013 at 1:26 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
Waste? kind of like all the time i spend reading your post's?
Fraud? kind of like what you are doing now?
Abuse? also, kind of like what you are doing now..to this forum.
____________________________

#46 Sep 01 2013 at 1:32 PM Rating: Good
Quote:
Hostile content directed at children of other forum members: At no point, in any forum is it allowable to target children of a forum member with harsh insults, harassment, or other deliberate provocations aimed at causing strife with another forum member. The definition of harsh insults, harassment, or other deliberate provocations is to be determined by the Administrator after recieving a complaint from an injured party, and would be considered to be significantly above and beyond the level of content we would normally encounter in these forums. Such actions will be automatically considered excessive and persistent, and will be dealt with accordingly. There is a general exception allowed for good natured statements made in jest, that are recognized to be in jest by both parties, however in a dispute we will rule against the party who originates the statement.


Quote:
New user tolerance: We all know that new posters can sometimes take a while to fit in. Please remember that you were once a newbie yourself, and take the time to show them the ropes rather than blasting them for not knowing how things work. If they ask for help, show them the way. If they deliberatly seek to provoke trouble, deal with it accordingly.


You've been warned.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#47Prophet vahlmyth, Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:32 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Yawn.
#48 Sep 01 2013 at 1:34 PM Rating: Good
And your posts are like what exactly?
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#49 Sep 01 2013 at 1:35 PM Rating: Good
******
48,733 posts
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
Yawn
What's the matter? Don't have the intestinal fortitude to go through with your threat? This is why companies can get away with shoddy practices. People like you just roll over and take it. What would Marc D. Gordon say?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#50 Sep 01 2013 at 1:36 PM Rating: Default
*
212 posts
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Quote:
Hostile content directed at children of other forum members: At no point, in any forum is it allowable to target children of a forum member with harsh insults, harassment, or other deliberate provocations aimed at causing strife with another forum member. The definition of harsh insults, harassment, or other deliberate provocations is to be determined by the Administrator after recieving a complaint from an injured party, and would be considered to be significantly above and beyond the level of content we would normally encounter in these forums. Such actions will be automatically considered excessive and persistent, and will be dealt with accordingly. There is a general exception allowed for good natured statements made in jest, that are recognized to be in jest by both parties, however in a dispute we will rule against the party who originates the statement.


Quote:
New user tolerance: We all know that new posters can sometimes take a while to fit in. Please remember that you were once a newbie yourself, and take the time to show them the ropes rather than blasting them for not knowing how things work. If they ask for help, show them the way. If they deliberatly seek to provoke trouble, deal with it accordingly.


You've been warned.


Please reference where I've targeted children.
____________________________
MUTED - 24 Hour
#51 Sep 01 2013 at 1:37 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Prophet vahlmyth wrote:
Yawn
What's the matter? Don't have the intestinal fortitude to go through with your threat? This is why companies can get away with shoddy practices. People like you just roll over and take it. What would Marc D. Gordon say?


I didn't know Marc swung that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
____________________________

« Previous 1 2
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 76 All times are in CST
BrokenFox, Anonymous Guests (75)