Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Is 20 dmg for the hit like 30 dmg if a RNG shoots?Follow

#1 Sep 02 2013 at 12:50 PM Rating: Good
Living on a Prayer
******
30,109 posts
No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?
#2 Sep 02 2013 at 12:52 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,425 posts
Welcome back, are you playing?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#3 Sep 02 2013 at 12:53 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
****
4,503 posts
Yeah, this wasnt fun 6 years ago...

Also wrong jobs! There is no ranger!
____________________________
[XI] Surivere of Valefor
[XIV] Sir Surian Bedivere of Behemoth
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2401553/
#4 Sep 02 2013 at 12:54 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
530 posts
Haha. The classics!

When I first started venturing into the ZAM XIV forum someone made a reference to this thread. I had to look it up. There were times when I cried reading it.
____________________________
i'm not saying, i'm just saying
_________________________
Babu Voyvoda - Hyur Midlander
White Mage
#5 Sep 02 2013 at 12:56 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,109 posts
KojiroSoma wrote:
Yeah, this wasnt fun 6 years ago...

Also wrong jobs! There is no ranger!

Oh.
#6 Sep 02 2013 at 12:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
**
611 posts
I thought it was funny...
____________________________
FFXI Ronyn RDM 75 (R.I.P.) -Fairy / BarretJax 95 MNK (Non-Active) - Asura
Ronin Olorin / Ronyn Oloryn (Active) - Ultros Server

"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence." - Max Ehrmann
#7 Sep 02 2013 at 1:08 PM Rating: Excellent
KojiroSoma wrote:
Yeah, this wasnt fun 6 years ago...

Also wrong jobs! There is no ranger!


o.O

It was pretty funny the 1st time it came about...
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#8 Sep 02 2013 at 1:08 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
138 posts
This was hilarious first time round xD
#9 Sep 02 2013 at 1:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,109 posts
I'm was try to roll a Paladin, but I don't can logging into was Tiamat? How does a lancer equip the weapon to the game and I can play?
#10 Sep 02 2013 at 1:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,149 posts
Usagi wrote:
I'm was try to roll a Paladin, but I don't can logging into was Tiamat? How does a lancer equip the weapon to the game and I can play?


1. Mine for fish
2. Shot web
3. ???
4. Profit!
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#11 Sep 02 2013 at 1:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,109 posts
Ralrra wrote:
Usagi wrote:
I'm was try to roll a Paladin, but I don't can logging into was Tiamat? How does a lancer equip the weapon to the game and I can play?


1. Mine for fish
2. Shot web
3. ???
4. Profit!


/t "Fish"
/ja Mine <t>

It's was not is an working,,, how do I press an ESCAPE key was got?
#12 Sep 02 2013 at 2:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,149 posts
Usagi wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
Usagi wrote:
I'm was try to roll a Paladin, but I don't can logging into was Tiamat? How does a lancer equip the weapon to the game and I can play?


1. Mine for fish
2. Shot web
3. ???
4. Profit!


/t "Fish"
/ja Mine <t>

It's was not is an working,,, how do I press an ESCAPE key was got?

<I need some time to put together my answer.>
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#13 Sep 02 2013 at 3:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,448 posts
I'm replying because this was a thing. A thing on rng forums and I was here when that happened. *smug*
____________________________
Currently Playing: FFXIV:ARR
Lacaan Vasiim:Cactuar
Free Company:Cactuar Corp<CCorp>
catwho wrote:
If you need a bard to get "good exp" in a merit party, you're the weakest link.
#14 Sep 02 2013 at 4:23 PM Rating: Good
***
1,004 posts
i wonder if the guy who origionaly posted that knows hes a legend around here. Years later and people haven't forgotten.
#15 Sep 02 2013 at 4:26 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Somebody go unlock it so we can bump it again.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#16 Sep 02 2013 at 4:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
23,925 posts
i love you
____________________________
Rochefort Dean ~ FFXIV ARR ~ Ultros ~ DoH all @ 50
Soracloud ~ FFXI ~ RIP

Beer Advocate

Friar Tuck wrote:
This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER.

#17 Sep 02 2013 at 4:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
137 posts
I was there for the original too - but was lurking,
____________________________
FFXI: Kiyaya :Siren:
99 WAR/RDM/BLM/BRD/PLD/NIN/DNC/BST/MNK/SAM

FFXIV: Kiya Sirenia : Siren:
DoM: 37 Arcanist, SMN and SCH 15CNJ 15THM
DoW: 13MRD 12PUG
DoH: 45WVR 45BSM 45GSM 44CUL 40ALC 40CRP 39LTW 39ARM
DoL: 50FSH 47MIN 47BTN
#18 Sep 02 2013 at 4:56 PM Rating: Excellent
LOL I remember this.

On a more serious note, I'm at 40 Culinarian and want to make Meat Kabobs for my Gladiator. I'm having trouble getting the Cockatrice Meat since so many endgamers farm the *****. I farm them in Meriphaut Mountains but can only take 1 or 2 ***** at my level before I need a rest. Is there any other way to get **** meat without paying for it? Should just try at different hours? I appreciate the insight.
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#19 Sep 02 2013 at 4:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,149 posts
darexius2010, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
LOL I remember this.

On a more serious note, I'm at 40 Culinarian and want to make Meat Kabobs for my Gladiator. I'm having trouble getting the Cockatrice Meat since so many endgamers farm the *****. I farm them in Meriphaut Mountains but can only take 1 or 2 ***** at my level before I need a rest. Is there any other way to get **** meat without paying for it? Should just try at different hours? I appreciate the insight.

Stop beating them so vigorously.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 135 All times are in CDT
Allegory, Vaaniks, Anonymous Guests (133)