Fate Sealed is a newly establish Free Company on the Faerie Server of Final Fantasy X|V A Realm Reborn.
We are solely dedicated in bringing together like-minded individuals under one banner who share a common philosophy.
Here at Fate Sealed, our members are set out to be a tight-knit family of dedicated and friendly players, offering a safe haven for all walks of life. Our goal is focused on progression and end-game content while keeping in mind that real life responsibilities will always come first. We focus our efforts on retaining members who are kind, helpful and selfless while demonstrating a degree of skill, commitment and determination in regards to the game's content. While some of us are interested in end-game content, there are others who prefer a much more casual style of play, and furthermore, there are those who are here purely for the social aspect of the game. In this regard, our commitment to equality for all players is priority.
The world of Eorzea awaits us, and we look forward to many years together as a community. We are all here to have fun and make life-long friendships, even after our gear and achievements have all been left behind.
While Faerie is an NA/EU server, we welcome players from all over the world to join us.
Some things to consider when applying:
- We are a LGBT-Friendly Free Company and do not tolerate even the slightest sense of discrimination.
- Must be 18+ years old: many of our members are college graduates, young professionals, and those with families or other major responsibilities. While age should never be construed as an accurate indicator of maturity, we would generally like to avoid influencing or ostracizing those much younger than ourselves when discussing more mature topics ranging from careers to relationships.
- Must be friendly, sociable, and always willing to put the interests of other members before yourself. As mentioned in this recruitment post's introduction, we are looking to create a tight-knit group of like-minded players that share the same values and etiquette across all modes of social interaction.
- We will have weekly events and do things together from time to time that really have no purpose in terms of end-game progression but do help build our sense of family: FATEs, item hunts, trivia, and anything else fun that is possible in FFXIV: ARR. If you are the type of player that is always wanting to raid to stay ahead of the curve and that is all you want to do all of the time, then this Free Company might not be the best fit for you. Fate Sealed will always strive to be ahead of the curve, but we won't sacrifice our sense of family in order to do so.
- Fate Sealed will be capped at a specific number of players at a later date to reflect our desire to incubate a tight-knit, family-oriented Free Company. We are not aiming to be the largest Free Company in all of Eorzea, but we are seeking to be the most exclusive in regard to retaining those who can effectively balance drive and personality in their game-play experience.
To apply, please visit us at fatesealedxiv.enjin.com
See you in game,
The Company of Fate Sealed
Edited, Sep 4th 2013 10:41am by Adrian3791
Edited, Sep 5th 2013 12:51pm by Adrian3791