The following issues have been addressed.
• If a server goes down while a player is participating in a Duty, they may be prevented from logging back in due to the Error 90000.
• Several players may enter the same instanced area during a quest battle depending on the server load.
• The game may freeze when an instanced quest battle starts.
• The cutscene during the quest “Escape from Castrum Centri” may get cancelled if the player is attacked while the cutscene is playing.
• If a party wipes while progressing in the instance dungeon “Brayflox’s Longstop,” they may not be able to reenter the dungeon.
• The server may go down under certain circumstances in the instance dungeon “The Wanderer’s Palace.”
• A player’s level may remain synched even after the end of a FATE.
• The server may go down under certain circumstances during FATE.
• Experience points obtained for crafting a level 50 recipe is lower than intended.
• Game control may be lost if the Main Menu is opened at the moment a character begins gathering.
• The limit for receiving the “Allagan Tomestone of Mythology” may not reset correctly.
*Also, the receiving limit will be reset on all PCs during the maintenance on Sep. 4, 2013.
• The Mark of the Twelve may appear on a character even if the character is not on a Legacy account.
• The number of company seals displayed in a player’s achievements may be incorrect.
• If a cutscene plays while the “Character” window is displayed, the player’s character may appear in an incorrect location.
• The server may go down under certain circumstances when a company chest is interacted with.
• The text may not function correctly.
• The client may crash if a text command, which requires an object or character to be targeted, is entered without targeting anything.
• During character creation, a 3035 Error may appear if the “UPDATE” button is pressed in the World selection screen, preventing the new character from being created.
• Full-width alphanumeric characters may appear when texts are entered with “kana input” settings. (PlayStation®3 only)
• A key must be pressed twice to attach a voice sound or semi-voiced sound mark on Japanese words. (PlayStation®3 only)
• The screenshot feature may not work correctly. (PlayStation®3 only)
• The Support Desk feature may be unavailable. (PlayStation®3 only)
• The message displayed after unlocking all aethernets in Gridania is in Japanese.
• The help text for magitek armor actions is displayed in Japanese in certain instanced dungeons.
• The client occasionally crashed when a player took a screen shot or changed their display settings through the system configuration menu (Windows only).[/ul]
The following measures have been implemented.
• We have implemented countermeasures to alleviate the stress on servers.
* An additional fix was added on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (PDT).