Depends on your level. I have the following set up at 50, although if you are at Garuda you may not have some of these. Remember that aoe sleep helps a bunch as well and should be used first (or in a thunder 2 -> aoe sleep combo) in the event you have multiple enemies that are overwhelming the party. Also remember that for multiple weak mobs like the feathers, Blizzard II is your friend)
2. Thunder II (Each tick gives a 5% chance of triggering a free thunder 2, if you see it pop with the dotted lines aroudn the icon, use it)
4. Fire I (And wait for trigger of Firestarter meaning that the Fire III icon gets circled by a dotted line, and you you get a free instacast fire III)
5. Fire I (Wait for Firestarter Trigger. If you accidentally get a trigger and have already hit the button for Fire I, interrupt by moving your character and cast Fire III)
6. Fire I (Wait for trigger, if you get it on any steps four through 6, cast the Fire III, then follow with another paid for long cast fire III if you can and go to step 7)
8. Blizzard I (Or lethargy if it is up)
9. Blizzard I until you get mana (some might say Blizzard II)
10. Maybe a Thunder II)
11. When you get mana and Transmutate is back up, repeat steps 3-11.
Thats basically what I do. Every now and then I limit break or throw a flare. Flare does trigger Firestarter, in case you were wondering.
Edited, Sep 5th 2013 4:45pm by Valkayree