Forum Settings
« Previous 0 Next »
This Forum is Read Only

Noob QuestionFollow

#1 Sep 06 2013 at 4:34 AM Rating: Decent
4 posts
I know I am a noob, I just started the game got my Arc to lvl 11 and guildmaster says I can change to another guild by which I mean I can become a thurmaturge or conjurer ,how do I go about doing that please.

Edited, Sep 6th 2013 6:44am by shim66

Edited, Aug 26th 2017 3:05pm by Gidono
« Previous 0 Next »
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 0 All times are in CDT