Greetings! I am Rhydin Lanzyr, guildmaster of Sanguine Sanction here on Diabolos.
Our Free Company is actively seeking recruits. There are a number of aspects that we hope to cover as to offer a broad experience for our members.
- Rank 4 Free Company (On the cusp of Rank 5)
- Open to casual and hardcore players.
- Open to PvE, PvP and RP play-styles.
- Free Company website.
- Ventrilo server, optional (changeable to TeamSpeak or Mumble if there is enough desire to do so)
- We will be running endgame raids, organized PvP events and RP sessions, all of which are completely optional.
- We scrutinize applications in an effort to ensure quality of membership.
- Socialist-like intra-economy. Members are encouraged to donate to the company, but may take as much as they like on the condition that something of equal quantity and value is traded.
- No Man Left Behind. We help our brothers out and help them to be better players.
- While we prefer to maintain a relatively mature atmosphere, our goal is to have fun.
- A genuinely caring leader who is vehemently loyal to his friends and family.
- And more to be listed as I can think of them!
To join our order, we have only four simple requirements.
1) Be an easy-going, cheerful spirit - a goodhearted person. We do not tolerate meanness in any form, to preserve our family's harmony. This includes, but not limited to, drama and flaming. However, tough-love and teasing are permissible, within reason. We are not *****, here.
2) Be generous and willing to help the whole family, and you will be helped in return. We will not abide greed of any sort. If you need experience, a gear drop, or a quest fulfillment, your family will assist you, as long as you do your share. Do not expect a free ride!
3) Be willing to tolerate and teach others who are less skilled or experienced. We cannot and will not harbor anyone who acts like an elitist jerk. Everyone was (or is) new at some point. When we group with a fellow member who is learning an encounter, we do not give up and leave; we stay, and help them to understand and learn. In this way, we will always have quality people to play with.
4) Our naming policy is simple, "No nonsensical names." Such examples would include: Brofist Yoloswag, Muffins Mcmusclemilk, Ieated Asammich, Cup Cake, Herpy Derpy... Get the picture? A character's name says a lot about the person behind the keyboard.
If you would like to join, please go to our website (http://www.sanguinesanction.com/) and fill out an application.
Edited, Sep 9th 2013 1:34pm by RhydinLanzyr