Problem: The parser is not working correctly. It either A.) Records 1 battle, then doesn't record any more. B.) Shows my name in battle, but shows dmg being done. C.) Does absolutely nothing. D.) Will record multiple fights, but certain mobs such as mitelings, it will not pick up.
Additionally, every other part of the FFXIV- APP works, just not the parser.
I am running Windows 7, Net - 4.5, running program as administrator.
Attempted solutions I've tried:
Uninstalling / reinstalling with both winzip and 7-zip. I have also done a file check to make sure all files have been unzipped and placed in the proper directory.
I do have Norton Antivirus and I've made rules for it, and tried disabling it completely with no success of getting the parser to act in a stable fashion.
I've made sure all combat is being logged. -- I've checked, and in the plugin log tab I can see all combat, but in the plugin parser tab, the action log is not showing everything. Which leads me to believe something is wrong with the parser.