Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

This Moonfire Faire event is a jokeFollow

#1 Sep 16 2013 at 9:42 PM Rating: Good
I don't see a single boomkin anywhere.
____________________________
C'est si ne pas une poste intelligente.
#2 Sep 16 2013 at 9:51 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
KeiblerTheMighty wrote:
I don't see a single boomkin anywhere.

There are FATEs in various areas, all called Return of the King. Fight the bombkin there, but watch out for the Big Bomb being fought by NPCs. It has an extremely wide area Terror AoE.

The 30 wet bombard ash you get for winning should be enough to get you a couple sets of swimwear. You can get an accomplishment for getting a matching top and bottom of the set that costs 15 ash each.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#3 Sep 16 2013 at 10:22 PM Rating: Good
***
1,102 posts
KeiblerTheMighty wrote:
I don't see a single boomkin anywhere.

Icwutudidthar.

Rated down for actually reading and understanding the thread: Good ole ZAM! :P

Edited, Sep 17th 2013 12:06am by Ryklin
____________________________
------------------
#4 Sep 16 2013 at 10:31 PM Rating: Good
****
4,148 posts
Ralrra wrote:
KeiblerTheMighty wrote:
I don't see a single boomkin anywhere.

There are FATEs in various areas, all called Return of the King. Fight the bombkin there, but watch out for the Big Bomb being fought by NPCs. It has an extremely wide area Terror AoE.

The 30 wet bombard ash you get for winning should be enough to get you a couple sets of swimwear. You can get an accomplishment for getting a matching top and bottom of the set that costs 15 ash each.

It made a feint whistling sound as it sailed over your head Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#5 Sep 16 2013 at 11:00 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
Avatar
*
66 posts
Just buy then on the market, I got a stack of 99 for 1.2k bought all the suits.
#6 Sep 17 2013 at 7:53 AM Rating: Decent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,539 posts
Looking4u wrote:
Just buy then on the market, I got a stack of 99 for 1.2k bought all the suits.


Or spend 30 minutes doing the FATE a few times, get 90 ash, exp, gil, and seals.

Costa del Sol is usually a good one, it spawns right next to Cancer, so you don't really have to do much to win.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#7 Sep 17 2013 at 8:06 AM Rating: Good
**
589 posts
You know when I first saw the event I though I was in the wrong forum!

I sometimes miss my tree of life ;(

Edited, Sep 17th 2013 10:08am by nonameoflevi
#8 Sep 17 2013 at 12:29 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
KeiblerTheMighty wrote:
I don't see a single boomkin anywhere.

There are FATEs in various areas, all called Return of the King. Fight the bombkin there, but watch out for the Big Bomb being fought by NPCs. It has an extremely wide area Terror AoE.

The 30 wet bombard ash you get for winning should be enough to get you a couple sets of swimwear. You can get an accomplishment for getting a matching top and bottom of the set that costs 15 ash each.

It made a feint whistling sound as it sailed over your head Smiley: laugh

Evidently so, because I'm still not getting the supposed joke.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#9 Sep 17 2013 at 1:38 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,148 posts
Ralrra wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
KeiblerTheMighty wrote:
I don't see a single boomkin anywhere.

There are FATEs in various areas, all called Return of the King. Fight the bombkin there, but watch out for the Big Bomb being fought by NPCs. It has an extremely wide area Terror AoE.

The 30 wet bombard ash you get for winning should be enough to get you a couple sets of swimwear. You can get an accomplishment for getting a matching top and bottom of the set that costs 15 ash each.

It made a feint whistling sound as it sailed over your head Smiley: laugh

Evidently so, because I'm still not getting the supposed joke.


Moonfire is a spell learned by the druid class in WoW. The specialization that uses the spell is called moonkin, but affectionately referred to as boomkin.
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#10 Sep 17 2013 at 1:47 PM Rating: Good
***
1,102 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
KeiblerTheMighty wrote:
I don't see a single boomkin anywhere.

There are FATEs in various areas, all called Return of the King. Fight the bombkin there, but watch out for the Big Bomb being fought by NPCs. It has an extremely wide area Terror AoE.

The 30 wet bombard ash you get for winning should be enough to get you a couple sets of swimwear. You can get an accomplishment for getting a matching top and bottom of the set that costs 15 ash each.

It made a feint whistling sound as it sailed over your head Smiley: laugh

Evidently so, because I'm still not getting the supposed joke.


Moonfire is a spell learned by the druid class in WoW. The specialization that uses the spell is called moonkin, but affectionately referred to as boomkin.


Big bada boom!
____________________________
------------------
#11 Sep 17 2013 at 2:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
743 posts
I had to Google the WoW reference, rate up for the Fifth Element reference.
____________________________
I think you've been smoking the Moko...
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/350413/
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1628942/
http://www.nerdist.com/
Angus of Cerberus (retired)
#12 Sep 19 2013 at 10:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:

Moonfire is a spell learned by the druid class in WoW. The specialization that uses the spell is called moonkin, but affectionately referred to as boomkin.

Makes sense now. I never leveled a Druid in WoW high enough to get that.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#13 Sep 19 2013 at 10:54 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,148 posts
Ralrra wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:

Moonfire is a spell learned by the druid class in WoW. The specialization that uses the spell is called moonkin, but affectionately referred to as boomkin.

Makes sense now. I never leveled a Druid in WoW high enough to get that.


I hope your attention span has grown since you played WoW last. I think you get that spell at level 5 or something Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#14 Sep 19 2013 at 11:18 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
*
130 posts
This thread made me laugh (at all those who gave serious responses) :P
____________________________
Character Name: Gil Thanas
Server: Ultros; Ul'Dah; Free Company - Supernal Force <FORCE>
http://www.supernalforce.com
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2374232/
DRG since 2002
#15 Sep 20 2013 at 4:22 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
72 posts
Swimwear is serious business. RP's rejoice!
#16 Sep 20 2013 at 7:38 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
123 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
KeiblerTheMighty wrote:
I don't see a single boomkin anywhere.

There are FATEs in various areas, all called Return of the King. Fight the bombkin there, but watch out for the Big Bomb being fought by NPCs. It has an extremely wide area Terror AoE.

The 30 wet bombard ash you get for winning should be enough to get you a couple sets of swimwear. You can get an accomplishment for getting a matching top and bottom of the set that costs 15 ash each.

It made a feint whistling sound as it sailed over your head Smiley: laugh

Evidently so, because I'm still not getting the supposed joke.


Moonfire is a spell learned by the druid class in WoW. The specialization that uses the spell is called moonkin, but affectionately referred to as boomkin.
They were caled Oomkin first before they became boomkin :P
____________________________
Final Fantasy Radio
http://finalfantasyradio.co/
Amestra Blackoak Ultros Server
The Kraken Club

#17 Sep 20 2013 at 8:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,339 posts
SuikodenXXX wrote:
They were caled Oomkin first before they became boomkin :P


There's no boom in OOM!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 54 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (54)